Check your account email address ×

Vast majority of the U.S. Does not trust Clinton News Network

Rod

Personally, I'm just tired of all of the MSM crap.  Even Fox can send me through the roof with their bizarro world antics at tImes. I spend way too much time sorting through European and internet news to try and find out what is going on.  If I want supermarket tabloid crap...well, CNN or MSNBC are good sources, followed by the others who try not to be so blatant about their bias.  Try...but usually they can't help themselves.  I watch our local news which have no political reporting...or very little.  It's refreshing.

Oh well, the majority of the MSM panders to who we are as a nation now: self serving "victims of America" and the lying, enabling bleeding heart liberals who think they know what is best for everyone and will do whatever is necessary to impose their will.  So, good luck with all that.

• Like 1

Did anyone watch the CNN spin on what Sylville Smith's sister was saying?

They labeled it a "call for peace"  and cut out all the places where she called for people to go to the suburbs and burn their shit down.  Pathetic 

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/08/16/media-falsely-portrays-sister-man-shot-milwaukee-police-calling-peace/

And I know it's breitbart.  It doesn't make it less true.

Edited by racer254

26 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Did anyone watch the CNN spin on what Sylville Smith's sister was saying?

They labeled it a "call for peace"  and cut out all the places where she called for people to go to the suburbs and burn their shit down.  Pathetic 

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/08/16/media-falsely-portrays-sister-man-shot-milwaukee-police-calling-peace/

And I know it's breitbart.  It doesn't make it less true.

We be needing our weave's............ :lol: 

The media is just pathetic.

I'm sure this woman as well 49ers quarterback are thinking what the fuck. where the hell is my month long coverage and martyrdom.......Sorry, we only cover bl  v white racists.

Edited by Cold War