Check your account email address ×

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Just trying to figure out all this oppression you stupid fat nazi fuck.

All kidding aside... We just had this conversation last week with some friends if ours. One other white couple and a Mexican couple. It was at my house.

My friends wife (the white one) started going off about how these blacks need to stop commuting crimes and the police wouldn't fuck with them. Our Mexican friends (both very successful. One is a lawyer and the other is a hedge fund manager) started going off. They have been fucked with by the cops their whole lives. And described instances. 

Now just because you or I don't understand it haven't experienced it, doesn't mean it doesn't or hasnt happened. 

Also, I worked for a black owned contractor for a few years. Dude was kind of a drunk and we used to go to bars just about everyday. I've seen the unprovoked attacks on him first hand. (Even tho he was black he didn't really like black people so he hung out in white bars). Twice we almost threw down with some loud mouthed fucks yelling nigger shit at him. So I kinda understand a little bit. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Anler said:

All kidding aside... We just had this conversation last week with some friends if ours. One other white couple and a Mexican couple. It was at my house.

My friends wife (the white one) started going off about how these blacks need to stop commuting crimes and the police wouldn't fuck with them. Our Mexican friends (both very successful. One is a lawyer and the other is a hedge fund manager) started going off. They have been fucked with by the cops their whole lives. And described instances. 

Now just because you or I don't understand it haven't experienced it, doesn't mean it doesn't or hasnt happened. 

Also, I worked for a black owned contractor for a few years. Dude was kind of a drunk and we used to go to bars just about everyday. I've seen the unprovoked attacks on him first hand. (Even tho he was black he didn't really like black people so he hung out in white bars). Twice we almost threw down with some loud mouthed fucks yelling nigger shit at him. So I kinda understand a little bit. 

:lies:

And white people get fucked with in black neighborhoods and you hate Jews.....

I hate everybody. It's not the same Jim. And because it hasn't happened to you, you don't want to accept that it happens to others. I grew up with white flight. I've seen a lot of shit. But I was raised to hate the blacks, they were the enemy. So I thought it was the right thing to do. As an adult I think differently. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I've "thrown down" with a black buddy or two several times for the same shit.  I hate rednecks too.

However...those "necks" weren't really on any position to oppress anyone.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

I hate everybody. It's not the same Jim. And because it hasn't happened to you, you don't want to accept that it happens to others. I grew up with white flight. I've seen a lot of shit. But I was raised to hate the blacks, they were the enemy. So I thought it was the right thing to do. As an adult I think differently. 

And they reciprocate against whites and my old man was forced to hire a certain percentage of minority sub contractors when he did government jobs in Detroit....so was he being oppressed or the minorities? 

And the same old Trump meme makes an appearance even though we aren't even talking about him.

It's analogous to the thread Jimmy :bc:  You're the guy on the right :lol: 

Another excellent post from Anar :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've "thrown down" with a black buddy or two several times for the same shit.  I hate rednecks too.

:lol: And you've made the ignorant argument several times that blacks are mentally inferior. :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It's analogous to the thread Jimmy :bc:  You're the guy on the right :lol: 

Another excellent post from Anar :bc: 

Really....then you're the creepy coach in the locker room staring at players in the shower.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: And you've made the ignorant argument several times that blacks are mentally inferior. :lmao: 

As a populace.  They possess an average a 15 point deficit in IQ to comparable whites with the same education and social environment.

And I think it's cute you are in here  trying so desperately to recruit friends to help you out.  But there's one big problem with that......do you know what it is?

Go home little boy.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, it wasn't about oppression. I was taught you stand behind your friends no matter what, right or wrong so that's what I did. Anyone that knows me knows I am no racial justice warrior. But I don't hate people indiscriminately either. I have lots of friends who are black, Hispanic, Indian, arabic, Muslim, Russian, etc... And throughout my life I have seen a lot of asshole cops. So I can believe some of the stories.