Check your account email address ×

Trump kidnapping babies?

Just now, DAVE said:

Ive never said anything of the sort.

Why do you always make shit up?

Lemme guess....its fun.

:lol:

I don't even know wtf you are babbling about. just fucking with you. it's obvious you're the one who needs to relax more. damn.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He takes them from families seeking asylum and he hides them. What kind of fucked up human being does this?

This right here is the kind of ridiculous rhetoric that is losing your side elections.   Dude...please....please keep it up.  I beg of you.  

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He takes them from families seeking asylum and he hides them. What kind of fucked up human being does this?

You are one of the stupidest people I have ever encountered.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

This right here is the kind of ridiculous rhetoric that is losing your side elections.   Dude...please....please keep it up.  I beg of you.  

Rhetoric? Sadly you have zero morals Highmark.....great Christian you are.

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You support this?

The President isn't kidnapping babies you fucking brain dead jackass. Use your head for a change, doesn't itvget frustrating being led around by the nose by a dishonest media and political parties that merely want to fistract you? Sweet fuck you're an idiot!  :flush:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Rhetoric? Sadly you have zero morals Highmark.....great Christian you are.

1. It is rhetoric.  Nothing about these seperations are illegal and it happens to American families of parents who commit crimes.  2.  I'll put my morals up against yours any day of the week their chief.  3.  What does religion have to do with it?

kid·nap
ˈkidˌnap/
verb
gerund or present participle: kidnapping
  1. take (someone) away illegally by force, typically to obtain a ransom.
    synonyms: abduct, carry off, capture, seize, snatch, take hostage
    "they attempted to kidnap the president's child"

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Ridiculous rhetoric would be saying something like:

How'd that ridiculous rhetoric work out though, I mean he must have done something right, he’s President, can you believe it??!!!!

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

The President isn't kidnapping babies you fucking brain dead jackass. Use your head for a change, doesn't itvget frustrating being led around by the nose by a dishonest media and political parties that merely want to fistract you? Sweet fuck you're an idiot!  :flush:

is trump literally, and personally "kidnapping" kids from their parents? no. but he is enforcing policies that put a lot of separation between them, sometimes moving the kids to different states, in secret locations. in some cases, they get lost.

now quit playing stupid and answer the question - are you OK with this?

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

is trump literally, and personally "kidnapping" kids from their parents? no. but he is enforcing policies that put a lot of separation between them, sometimes moving the kids to different states, in secret locations. in some cases, they get lost.

Image result for white knight

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I've already stated, I am not in favor of this policy at all. It still holds true the the President is NOT kidnapping anyone. @Mainecat  is fucking retarded to even try and push such a bullshit narrative. You fucking partisan hacks look like fucking retards and yet your all to fucking stupid to see it.

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I've already stated, I am not in favor of this policy at all. It still holds true the the President is NOT kidnapping anyone. @Mainecat  is fucking retarded to even try and push such a bullshit narrative. You fucking partisan hacks look like fucking retards and yet your all to fucking stupid to see it.

so what do you call forcibly taking kids from their parents, and shipping them off to secret places? do you have a better name for it? or is it because the parents aren't American make it "different"?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

so what do you call forcibly taking kids from their parents, and shipping them off to secret places? do you have a better name for it? or is it because the parents aren't American make it "different"?

There it is!  Racism!  Dont agree with the lib talking point...RAYCISS!!!

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Let’s play a game: What isn’t Slinger triggered over today? Trick question, nothing. Can’t be good for the BP...

Its fun...its fun!!!!!

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

They are ok with this.