Check your account email address ×

Kim Jong Un ordered army officer executed after giving soldiers extra food

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

her comment was just another sign of disrespect for those who might think different than you rather than appreciating that people have differences and trying to find common ground.  Really no better than the comments trump has made about those that don;t agree with him.  

she didn't say all, but yeah, I get your point.

55 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

her comment was just another sign of disrespect for those who might think different than you rather than appreciating that people have differences and trying to find common ground.  Really no better than the comments trump has made about those that don;t agree with him.  

No disagreement here....

45 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

she didn't say all, but yeah, I get your point.

and trump hasn't said he hates all blacks, Hispanics, gays etc yet the entire groups up in arms.  She insulted blue collar america and paid the price for it.  Honestly i didn't think the white male had enough power still to sway the election but didn't account for how many women she pissed off who refused to vote for her.  

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

well for starters, chavez was not in the same league as rocket man. second, he wasn''t the massive threat you and others thought rocket man was, or is (it's hard to tell what your opinion on this is and is seems to change everyday).

:lol:

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

There you have it folks.  Just proved you are a partisan hack....full excuse mode.

Beats supporting a racist, udulterer (many times), multiple daily liar ....I can go on.