Check your account email address ×

Gov. Paul LePage leaves profanity-laced voicemail

ckf

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Of course he apologized - but where was the responsibility for his actions before he left the message? 

SMH,

I can't wait for Zambroski to bitch slap you.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

SMH,

:baby:

He gets owned on here just like you.  Two peas in a pod.....stupid :lmao: 

image.gif

Edited by SnowRider

Liberals such as yourself just can't stand the fact that guys like trump and lepage don't take shit from you.

Not to mention his policies are working.  How is Maine doing? 

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

So someone who decides to purchase an illegal drug which often times is extremely dangerous, inject themselves with it knowing well it may kill them is their own fault yet someone who goes and buys a home of which any common sense tells them they cannot afford it and its the banks or someone elses fault?

Honestly I think they both are responsible for their own actions.  

Its funny hearing you blame the individual for anything.   Quite rare for a liberal and I'm sure its only because of this Lepage thing.:lmao: 

Now what the fuck does that have to do with this thread?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe not but this came from the article:  LePage said. "It made me enormously angry when a TV reporter asked me for my reaction about Gattine calling me a racist "

So what was he supposed to think?  At what point do we stop giving the media a free pass to manipulate anything and everything to fit their agenda?

You dont see the short unprofessional fuse LePage has?

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Liberals such as yourself just can't stand the fact that guys like trump and lepage don't take shit from you.

Not to mention his policies are working.  How is Maine doing

Not well.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Now what the fuck does that have to do with this thread?

Personal responsibility.   You were the one to bring it up and it goes beyond using drugs.  

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It had nothing to do with this thread.....nothing.

Personal responsibility don't?  You brought that up I'm just showing your hypocrisy as I recall you didn't think the homeowners who over purchased were at all at fault.   Quite relevant in my book.  

Edited by Highmark

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

http://www.wmtw.com/money/maine-economy-ranked-among-worst-in-country/31630012

Maine has suffered under LePage. Its all been about him and not the Maine economy. Its sad really.

Maine had a 93 million dollar surplus didn't they?

http://bangordailynews.com/2016/04/12/the-point/is-maines-economy-getting-better-depends-on-what-you-measure/

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Of course he apologized - but where was the responsibility for his actions before he left the message?  :lol2:

Where was it before it led to the V/M?  Oh that's right...liberals don't need to have responsibility.  I'll remind you of that when I am knocking all your fucking teeth down the back of your throat.  The question is, will it happen in front of your family or not.

Bet?

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

SMH,

Nobody is more excited than I am.

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You dont see the short unprofessional fuse LePage has?

Well, sure.  But here's the thing you libs had better start re-learning...you cannot run your mouths reckless at anybody and everybody who disagrees with you.  It's going to end very poorly and I can honestly say...a whole lot of us are sick of it.  How do you think Trump has all his supporters?  These are a lot of angry white men that have had about enough of it.  Seriously.

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Personal responsibility.   You were the one to bring it up and it goes beyond using drugs.  

This had better start to take hold again here in the US.  We're all getting sick of the excuses.  

Edited by Zambroski

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Where was it before it led to the V/M?  Oh that's right...liberals don't need to have responsibility.  I'll remind you of that when I am knocking all your fucking teeth down the back of your throat.  The question is, will it happen in front of your family or not.

Bet?

Well, sure.  But here's the thing you libs had better start re-learning...you cannot run your mouths reckless at anybody and eerybody who disagrees with you.  It's going to end very poorly and I can honestly say...a whole lot of us are sick of it.  How do you think Trump has all his supporters?  These are a lot of angry white men that have had about enough of it.  Seriously.

This had better start to take hold again here in the US.  We're all getting sick of the excuses.  

This is where you suffer...every day here. You have zero vision other than blaming anything and everything on a liberal this and that. I dont care what party a governor represents...never did. All I care about is his or her success and professionalism. I have voted for many republican governors in the past because they fit the job and had political experience and did a great job. You need to remove the blinders.

Oh and a reporter said he called LePage a racist and Lepage never took a breath to make sure the reporter was correct.

Edited by Mainecat

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This is where you suffer...every day here. You have zero vision other than blaming anything and everything on a liberal this and that. I dont care what party a governor represents...never did. All I care about is his or her success and professionalism. I have voted for many republican governors in the past because they fit the job and had political experience and did a great job. You need to remove the blinders.

Oh and a reporter said he called LePage a racist and Lepage never took a breath to make sure the reporter was correct.

How do you personally rate the success of a governor? 

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I'm not suffering at all...and from my viewpoint, it's you libs are failing to connecting the dots.  I have plenty of vision..PLENTY.  I sit right in the middle of both sides and if anything, lean left.  What I'm not going to put up with anymore is either side imposing their will on me or others because they "think they can" through a media based bias or other estranged self righteous attitude.

Now, see where you are "suffering" is the fact that you are unable to see that the governor, while maybe hot headed, was provoked by a lying reporter.  And also where you "suffer" is that while the name "racist" may or may not have every been called, everything but the name was probably insinuated and brought to the next level by again....a lying media snot.

And how am I "suffering here" when you loudly proclaimed "I'm leaving here because of all the idiots"...and now you are back?  I thought you weren't coming back until after the elections?  What happened? Decide you can settle in and convince us all we're wrong as your first attempt was an arrogant and piss poor plan to start with?  Don't get me wrong though...I like having you back.  You at least work at putting up a somewhat intelligent argument for a Liberal.  It's usually selfish, one sided and thus...usually incorrect but at least you try.

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bet?

Well, sure.  But here's the thing you libs had better start re-learning...you cannot run your mouths reckless at anybody and everybody who disagrees with you.  It's going to end very poorly and I can honestly say...a whole lot of us are sick of it.  How do you think Trump has all his supporters?  These are a lot of angry white men that have had about enough of it.  Seriously.

The only thing you're slapping is your pud :lol: . You're all talk like a good internet jockey. :lmao: 

Do you realize how juvenile and pathetic you sound? :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not suffering at all...and from my viewpoint, it's you libs are failing to connecting the dots.  I have plenty of vision..PLENTY.  I sit right in the middle of both sides and if anything, lean left.  What I'm not going to put up with anymore is either side imposing their will on me or others because they "think they can" through a media based bias or other estranged self righteous attitude.

Now, see where you are "suffering" is the fact that you are unable to see that the governor, while maybe hot headed, was provoked by a lying reporter.  And also where you "suffer" is that while the name "racist" may or may not have every been called, everything but the name was probably insinuated and brought to the next level by again....a lying media snot.

And how am I "suffering here" when you loudly proclaimed "I'm leaving here because of all the idiots"...and now you are back?  I thought you weren't coming back until after the elections?  What happened? Decide you can settle in and convince us all we're wrong as your first attempt was an arrogant and piss poor plan to start with?  Don't get me wrong though...I like having you back.  You at least work at putting up a somewhat intelligent argument for a Liberal.  It's usually selfish, one sided and thus...usually incorrect but at least you try.

:justcuz:

image.jpeg

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I don't care about your juvenile questions..... :lol: I'm wondering about this personal responsibility rhetoric you were flapping your lips about yesterday :lmao: How does that apply to LePage?  :lol2: 

Of course LePage is solely responsible for his comments just as this reporter is responsible for his distortion.

You idiots are both asking valid questions but your both too much of political hacks to see it.

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Of course LePage is solely responsible for his comments just as this reporter is responsible for his distortion.

You idiots are both asking valid questions but your both too much of political hacks to see it.

Screw snowbeavis.  The guy can't answer a single question, ever.  He don't deserve an answer from me.  The reporter asked a disingenuous question and LePage didn't back down from it.  snowbeavis does the exact same thing in this forum.

Edited by racer254

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Screw snowbeavis.  The guy can't answer a single question, ever.  He don't deserve an answer from me.  The reporter asked a disingenuous question and LePage didn't back down from it.  snowbeavis does the exact same thing in this forum.

And LePage owns his response.

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

And LePage owns his response.

Yeah, He sure did.  In fact, he apologized for it, he wanted to discuss it with other lawmakers as well.  Did anyone ask that POS reporter anything about it being true?