Check your account email address ×

Melania dons jacket saying 'I really don't care. Do U?' ahead of border visit

You just have to wonder..........

Melania dons jacket saying 'I really don't care. Do U?' ahead of border visit

JOINT BASE ANDREWS - JUNE 21:  U.S. first lady Melania Trump boards an Air Force plane before traveling to Texas to visit facilities that house and care for children taken from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border June 21, 2018 at Joint Base Andrews, Maryland. The first lady is traveling to Texas to see first hand the condition and treatment that children taken from their families at the border were receiving from the federal government. Following public outcry and criticism from members of his own party, President Donald Trump signed an executive order Wednesday to stop the separation of migrant children from their families, a practice the administration employed to deter illegal immigration at the U.S.-Mexico border.  (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

First lady Melania Trump took a trip to the US-Mexico border on Thursday to tour an immigrant children's shelter, but her trip is getting attention not only for her action, but her wardrobe choice.

As the first lady boarded her plane from Andrews Air Force Base, she wore an olive green jacket. The back of the jacket read: "I really don't care. Do U?" in white graffiti-style lettering. Trump was not wearing the jacket when she landed in McAllen, Texas.

The $39 jacket is last season Zara.

The first lady's team insisted that there was no hidden meaning behind the sartorial choice.

"It's a jacket. There was no hidden message. After today's important visit to Texas, I hope the media isn't going to choose to focus on her wardrobe," East Wing communications director Stephanie Grisham told CNN in a statement.

But Trump's fashion has often played a leading role during her tenure as first lady.

The notoriously private former model is intentional about her wardrobe choices: the instantly-iconic white hat for the French state visit, her white suit at the State of the Union speech and the pussy bow blouse she donned after the "Access Hollywood" tape surfaced all sent a clear message.

When she travels abroad, she's careful to choose outfits that conspicuously reflect the country she is visiting, including a belted jumpsuit in Saudi Arabia, her colorful dresses in France and Italy, and her nod to an Asian influence in Japan, China and South Korea.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/melania-dons-jacket-saying-i-really-dont-care-do-u-ahead-of-border-visit/ar-AAyYHur

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Just needed to see it twice

:lol: Fucking cracked my up when I found it!

1 minute ago, dz246 said:

But it was a jacket with words on it!!!!!!!!!!!! :rage:

Words are hurtful.  Written words are really hurtful.  Written words on clothing are really, really hurtful.  

Boo Hoo.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Related image

In my most drunken stupor I would never wear something like that right after my spouse stepped into a world of shit, and to top it off I'm on a mission to improve the image........ You have to think that she has a level of hate and disgust for Trump like no one else :lol:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

In my most drunken stupor I would never wear something like that right after my spouse stepped into a world of shit, and to top it off I'm on a mission to improve the image........ You have to think that she has a level of hate and disgust for Trump like no one else :lol:

Poor Vin. He ain't got an apartment as nice as Don's.

Poor Vince. He ain't got as much money as Don.

The green comes through.

Just now, Snake said:

When are these freak shows gonna get the point.... Don don't give a shit.

Optics? Fuck optics! Optics don't get you elected in 2020. :lol:

Optics... :lmao:

The woman knows how to dress for an occasion, that was big FUCK YOU she sent to her hubby :lol:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

The woman knows how to dress for an occasion, that was big FUCK YOU she sent to her hubby :lol:

Vince buys Arctic Cats.

Don can buy Arctic Cat.

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's like your whole world views are different than mine.  I'm sure they are. 

I'll flip on CNN in a bit to try and see what your are told to think.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What a cunty move.

Whats sicker is the low life bottom feeding fucks here who support this shit.

FUCK ALL THE TRUMPS

MR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!11111111eleventy

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not a big deal but it is a strange choice all things considered. 

BTW Moe seems to have a weird obsession for and highly invested in defending Trump at every turn.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah we get it Moe....she still isn't going sleep with your halfpint ass. :lol:

You don't know that.  I'm probably having sex with Melania tonight.  If not tonight, certainly sometime this weekend. She't going to be wearing that jacket...and nothing else.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You don't know that.  I'm probably having sex with Melania tonight.  If not tonight, certainly sometime this weekend. She't going to be wearing that jacket...and nothing else.

Are you going to borrow XCR's gerbil and get wild....those European broads love the kinky stuff! :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you going to borrow XCR's gerbil and get wild....those European broads love the kinky stuff! :lol:

Borrow a butt gerbil?  Ewww....

Malania and I are more high class than that.  We'll purchase new.  

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Borrow a butt gerbil?  Ewww....

Malania and I are more high class than that.  We'll purchase new.  

Why yes....that would be the civilized thing to do! :lol: