Check your account email address ×

Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

what ever you say although you have said nothing and posted zero - typical

Toronto has the lowest rate in North America, million dollar homes paying less than 3k a year is low IMO

by the way your garbage bills has gone up every year since Robbie - but ya its the garbage man's fault

Quit being an idiot Fail... there isn't any M$ homes in Toronto paying less than $3K a year. 2015 rate for Toronto

Capture1.JPG.ee176751cad64d60c153a47c7aaffd2f.JPG

A $1M home would be paying $5081.19 in city taxes. Education taxes are $1950.00

What an idiot... M$ home under $3K in property taxes.

44 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Those house will not be when MPAC comes out soon, values have gone up 25% a year dummy.  up 300k in just a few years in most cases, MPAC will get you soon   I know several that pay very little in taxes, 02sled is one of them.  You should be paying about 8k in comparison

rate is about .7 in Toronto and 1.4 in other places, under taxed.

You guys are still cheering Robbie who really cost Toronto more money than any Mayor in recent times. For 1 subway stop not even built.  All it takes is yell "gravy train" and you eat it up

O'leary has you under his spell

Stop proving your idiocy Fail... damn you keep pulling numbers out of thin air. MPAC assessments have already come out. You want to know Toronto property taxes for 2016 try using the calculator instead of your imagination.

http://wx.toronto.ca/inter/fin/tax.nsf/tax?openform

The final 2017 tax bills haven't been sent out yet.

28 minutes ago, MuskokaGator said:

Obviously you know nothing about how MPAC affects your taxes. MPAC sets the assessed value of your home which we all know is going up. The municipality determines their budget and then divides the total dollars required by the total assessment for their municipality to arrive at the mill rate. Your taxes are then calculated be multiplying your assessment by the mill rate.

The determining factor as to if your taxes will go up or down and by how much is determined by how your assessment increase compares to the municipality as a whole. If your assessed value has increased significantly less than the average you could see a decrease or very small increase in your taxes. If your assessed value goes up by 25% it would be highly unlikely that your taxes would also go up by that much. For your tax increase to match your assessment increase would mean that the majority of properties had their assessments stay the same or go down. If every bodies assessment went up by 25% and the municipality required the same budget dollars as the previous year your taxes would be the same as the previous year.

Fail will never understand what everyone else does... it's beyond his ability.

27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

wow thanks 02sled

Are you arguing that Toronto isn't under taxed? not sure what you current wind storm is about

If we are covering the city of Toronto budget then no we are not under taxed. It's municipal not provincial. What a fool you really are.

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

6 or more countries in a recession is considered global

1974-75
1980-83
1990-93
2001-02  
2008-09

Go Jean Go

Fail idiocy strikes again. The global economic meltdown was far more reaching than 6 countries Fail. It was truly virtually every significant country on the planet that got impacted.

Edited by 02sled

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Quit being an idiot Fail... there isn't any M$ homes in Toronto paying less than $3K a year. 2015 rate for Toronto

Capture1.JPG.ee176751cad64d60c153a47c7aaffd2f.JPG

A $1M home would be paying $5081.19 in city taxes. Education taxes are $1950.00

What an idiot... M$ home under $3K in property taxes.

so .7 like I said thanks - .4 less than most cites nothing new here

This house under last MPAC would be valued at 300k if that in the 2012 MPAC

This year some will see huge increases and in 2020 massive

E3690828.jpg

This tiny house at 69 Muriel Ave. in Pape Village just sold for $1,050,000, reports the Globe and Mail. According to the paper, it was built in 1912 and its last assessment in January 2016 marked its value at $645,000.  

These homes are all over the GTA, everyone I know house is minimum 800k and most over 1 million.  Time to cash out before 2020

9 minutes ago, 02sled said:

If we are covering the city of Toronto budget then no we are not under taxed. It's municipal not provincial. What a fool you really are.

This is why transit in Toronto is the worst in the world as far as length usefulness goes.  under taxed Toronto doesn't want to spend the money decade in and out.  Now begging Ontario tax payers to pay for it since its an economic center.  

I am going to bet AC pays a fuck of alot more than someone with  equal value in the city.  I know I do

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

This is why transit in Toronto is the worst in the world as far as length usefulness goes.  under taxed Toronto doesn't want to spend the money decade in and out.  Now begging Ontario tax payers to pay for it since its an economic center.  

I am going to bet AC pays a fuck of alot more than someone with  equal value in the city.  I know I do

02 would lose that bet, I'm sure.

You want religion in schools, start your own as far as I'm concerned. No Lords Prayer when I was in high school and there wasn't a 'Christian club' for those inclined either.

• Like 1

On March 28, 2017 at 7:03 PM, 1trailmaker said:

I take it you get your news from Freedom Sledder :dunno:

Canada just had the biggest jobs gain in a decade but don't let facts get in the way (year 1)

Trump has done nothing so far, he tweets about things, takes credit for them and the sheep go baa baa......   Can't wait to they start mining coal again that no one will buy

:lies: and :bullshit: from WRONG AGAIN FAIL, some shit never changes :flush: 

Millions have and still do, many here did

The Catholic Board should be more of an issue over some just kids praying in the empty classroom :dunno: 

non issue for me as we give sports and geek clubs lots of rooms to use weekly.  They are going to pray no matter where they are, being outside at lunch or in the hallway or on the front lawn of the school. 

Give them a room and be done with it

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so .7 like I said thanks - .4 less than most cites nothing new here

So Fail...  You just proved your own total foolishness and the fact you make up numbers out of your head. Nothing new. You remember that idiot BS claim that there are M$ houses in Toronto that are paying $3K in property taxes.

Keep pulling numbers out of your imagination... it's what you do best.

12 hours ago, revrnd said:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/peel-school-board-muslim-prayer-space-1.4038380

Do they allow kids to recite the Lord's Prayer if they want to?

So we need to accommodate Muslim prayers... where the males are upfront and the females at the rear. Are they going to erect the typical dividing wall for them as well. At the same time we don't have Merry Christmas, it's Happy Holidays, and we now have Black and Orange day instead of Halloween because it MAY offend other religious groups. The message is clear. It's fine to offend us but not anyone else. The recital of the Lords Prayer was removed from schools because it would offend some. How about some equality...

Edited by 02sled