Check your account email address ×

Sessions cites Bible passage used to defend slavery in defense of separating immigrant families

• Gold Member
48 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Because Canada isn't a real country.

Is mexico a real country...  is Asian Mexican or Native Mexican a thing?

what about France, China, Japan and so on and so forth???? Only in merica do we have the bullshit that we are discussing.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

[purges the speeches of Abraham Lincoln & Martin Luther King from American history]

Abraham Lincoln died 150 years ago and MLK was a priest. If Jeff Sessions was nothing but a priest then those words would be taken differently but he's the AJ. 

On 6/15/2018 at 4:04 PM, spin_dry said:

Many church groups are turning on the admins treatment of migrant families, so Sessions reaches back to the Souths pre Civil War playbook, sad and very stupid.

5 hours ago, Snake said:

[purges the speeches of Abraham Lincoln & Martin Luther King from American history]

Comparing sessions to MLK and Lincoln? Just when I thought I’d heard everything. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Is mexico a real country...  is Asian Mexican or Native Mexican a thing?

what about France, China, Japan and so on and so forth???? Only in merica do we have the bullshit that we are discussing.

Mexicans were in this country long before your white ancestors were. 

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Mexicans were in this country long before your white ancestors were. 

Mexicans were here long before Africans....  Your point?  Is there such thing as African Mexicans?  Or is merica the only country in the world that has to have different labels for their citizens based on skin color, physical appearance or long dead ancestry?

Edited by BOHICA

25 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Mexicans were here long before Africans....  Your point?  Is there such thing as African Mexicans?  Or is merica the only country in the world that has to have different labels for their citizens based on skin color, physical appearance or long dead ancestry?

Yes, there is such a thing as African Mexicans. America is the most diverse country because everybody came from somewhere else. You are really dumber than I thought. 

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

And they were no better at running the place than the Indians were . That's why we are  in charge now

You aren't in charge of shit!!!!!1111

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Comparing sessions to MLK and Lincoln? Just when I thought I’d heard everything. 

As funny as when the Kenyan compared himself to Lincoln.. lmao..