Check your account email address ×

jtssrx takes an IQ test

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s like he’s kicking the retard. Highly distasteful. :lol: 

Yeah... it is. I’m not the picked on type of guy but I certainly never picked on the mentally challenged or encouraged it on the socially awkward.

as a “psychologist”, I’m surprised you encourage Icemans insecure actions.

5 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah... it is. I’m not the picked on type of guy but I certainly never picked on the mentally challenged or encouraged it on the socially awkward.

As a “psychologist” I think you’re a piece of shit. 

great thread.  I always love when a liberal Canadian lectures an American about their politics, no differently than how they'd feel if one of us lectured him about theirs.....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

he only pretends to be the councler but really he is the guy who has to clean up the detox room . he goes to AA,meetings so he can run them and pretend he has the job of the guys who tell him to go clean the break room 

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Don’t be mad. You’re just weird 

I know. It’s tough for me to fit in with guys who believe the earth is flat and another that posts memes comparing blacks to gorillas. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I know. It’s tough for me to fit in with guys who believe the earth is flat and another that posts memes comparing blacks to gorillas. 

Are you saying that no black person ever has looked like a gorilla?

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Are you saying that no black person ever has looked like a gorilla?

No, I’m saying that it’s hard for me to fit in with others that post memes comparing black people to animals. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No, I’m saying that it’s hard for me to fit in with others that post memes comparing black people to animals. 

So you agree that some black people look like gorillas? 

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

I mean we all came from are primates right so what’s the big deal 

There's no question some have features of apes.  The problem is that some people attempt to insinuate blacks are stupid by relating them to apes based on those features and resemblance..   I've seen fat white women look like pigs too - you know with that flat round face. 

44 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

There's no question some have features of apes.  The problem is that some people attempt to insinuate blacks are stupid by relating them to apes based on those features and resemblance..   I've seen fat white women look like pigs too - you know with that flat round face. 

Exactly some of them look like apes and we evolved from primates so I don’t know why liberals get so mad at the fact that yes black people came from apes. It’s science.

• Like 1