Check your account email address ×

where is "the bottom"?

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Just like Obama did with Iran’s nuclear program?

What exactly was the Republican’s problem with Obama normalizing relations with Cuba?  Why did Trump trash that?

I wondered why he wasn't a fan of that myself. I was glad to see what Oby did there.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Bernie is very wise. But there’s only been one meeting. Fixing a problem 70-80 years in the making is going to take a lot more than that. A wise person can see this.

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

You can’t comprehend shit dude. The problem isn’t the meeting, the problem is how easily you are manipulated and you’re obvious as shit hackery. You posting a pro-Bernie response is the proof of that. How you can slam the shit out of obama for wanting to talk to dictators, his deal with Iran, etc and then turn around and applaud trump has done, for even less! Pathetic!!

Edited by Snoslinger

19 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

it's obvious who the sheep are. it couldn't be any clearer really. whatever trump does, the base likey. a week ago he had them up in arms about rocket man. today, they're applauding his potential visit to the wh.

you cannot make this shit up.

You know what you really can't make up Snot? how anyone could be more :wrong: about fucking everything than you. You are the most delusional clown in the history of delusional clowns :guzzle:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Been wondering that myself.

Some of these guys keep repeating this and yet no troops are being pulled out, yet, and no change in sanctions from my understanding. Stopping of the war games which is fine by me.  

@Mainecat is talking out of his ass again per usual it seems