Check your account email address ×

As much as I dislike most politicians.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, snopro31 said:

The weak in the world hate leaders that push and try to better their people and country.

Look at Canada for example. 

Finally someone who gets the point.

Our politicians can't be all bad since they are standing behind Trudeau as he fights to better our country.

Canada is an excellent example.  As much as we like to hate our politicians, it's good to acknowledge that they aren't the selfish hacks the the Americans have.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Our politicians can't be all bad since they are standing behind Trudeau as he fights to better our country.

Canada is an excellent example.  As much as we like to hate our politicians, it's good to acknowledge that they aren't the selfish hacks the the Americans have.

Yet you bash Doug Ford who wants to better your life without raping you via taxes.......

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Irony.

I think you missed his point.  :lmao:

• Like 1

Just now, snopro31 said:

Yet you bash Doug Ford who wants to better your life without raping you via taxes.......

I was really pissed at Ford.  He could have lost that election to the NDP.  That would have fucking sucked.

He's also a shitty person. But I'm sure I'll benefit from him being in power. Hopefully he doesn't fuck over vulnerable people in the process.

There should be enough inefficiencies without selling off everything.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Irony.

I think you missed his point.  :lmao:

I know what he was trying to say.  I was making fun of the Ford supporter who was too stupid to say it. 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I have to give credit to politicians all over Canada from every party who stand behind Trudeau against Trumps bullshit.

It's impressive the they didn't try to make cheap political points going after Trudeau. 

bunch of cunts who did not talk shit untill after his jet was rolling down the tarmac.  yes,we can see how a pansy like you would find that respectable . 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

bunch of cunts who did not talk shit untill after his jet was rolling down the tarmac.  yes,we can see how a pansy like you would find that respectable . 

You are so fucking stupid you still believe what Trump says. 

I noticed that lying for Trump caused one of his minions to have a heart attack.  The other one saw that and apologized for his bullshit. Maybe the news media you watch didn’t cover the apology. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You are so fucking stupid you still believe what Trump says. 

I noticed that lying for Trump caused one of his minions to have a heart attack.  The other one saw that and apologized for his bullshit. Maybe the news media you watch didn’t cover the apology. 

again I ask you to back up your bull shit clames . we know you won't but I will ask any way .

waiting 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So its ok for Trudeau and its politicians to fight for Canada but not for Trump to fight for America.   :lol:  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again I ask you to back up your bull shit clames . we know you won't but I will ask any way .

waiting 

Trudeau said nothing in his Press conference that he hadn't said to Trump before.  There was nothing new. 

In fact shit head Trump one year ago told Trudeau that it was an insult to Canada to call them a security threat.  

Trump later bragged that he made up the trade numbers when he argued with Trudeau.

So it's Trump that is a lying backstabbing cunt.

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I was really pissed at Ford.  He could have lost that election to the NDP.  That would have fucking sucked.

He's also a shitty person. But I'm sure I'll benefit from him being in power. Hopefully he doesn't fuck over vulnerable people in the process.

There should be enough inefficiencies without selling off everything.

Have you met him?

Nobody believes you, all you do is criticize Trump and the Cons, never Trudeau or the left.

What a flake.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So its ok for Trudeau and its politicians to fight for Canada but not for Trump to fight for America.   :lol:  

Would you negotiate with someone like Trump?  He brags about lying, he changes the terms constantly, he threatens with "illegal" tariffs. (I'm not a lawyer but evidently these tariffs are illegal. They were when Bush imposed them. )

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Would you negotiate with someone like Trump?  He brags about lying, he changes the terms constantly, he threatens with "illegal" tariffs. (I'm not a lawyer but evidently these tariffs are illegal. They were when Bush imposed them. )

They weren't when Obama did on Chinese tires.

Can you give me an example of him "constantly changing terms?"  

If you are in business very long you deal with all sorts of people.   I'd feel sorry for the other side if I was negotiating with someone who didn't have their sides best interests in the forefront.  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They weren't when Obama did on Chinese tires.

Can you give me an example of him "constantly changing terms?"  

If you are in business very long you deal with all sorts of people.   I'd feel sorry for the other side if I was negotiating with someone who didn't have their sides best interests in the forefront.  

Seems to be news for RevBeta.:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Seems to be news for RevBeta.:lol:

But its ok for Trudeau and Canadian politicians.  Could the hypocrisy be any worse?  He does a whole thread on being proud of Canadian politicians for supporting Trudeau on Canadian interests and somehow its wrong for Trump to do the same.   

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

But its ok for Trudeau and Canadian politicians.  Could the hypocrisy be any worse?  He does a whole thread on being proud of Canadian politicians for supporting Trudeau on Canadian interests and somehow its wrong for Trump to do the same.   

No shit.  Trump's entire election platform was based on America first.  Did he even have a foreign policy?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

No shit.  Trump's entire election platform was based on America first.  Did he even have a foreign policy?

Yes.   America First!  

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So if the next time you quote a job, you find out that the Company President has been giving you false information, breaks the law to screw you over and has decided that he will only be happy if you lose money, are you going to deal with them?

I'm impressed that Trudeau hasn't copied De Niro.