Check your account email address ×

MOTO I MADE YOU A MEME OUT OF FRIENDSHIP

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

oh burn.  careful now, he'll threaten to "doxx" you to your employer!  isn't that the word faggots use to describe behaving like a faggot?

Many people still use the term “DriftBustin”

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

oh burn.  careful now, he'll threaten to "doxx" you to your employer!  isn't that the word faggots use to describe behaving like a faggot?

Soooo....

how would they feel about homophobic slurs?

:snack:

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Soooo....

how would they feel about homophobic slurs?

:snack:

what are you, 12?  Ben uses the word 237 times a day and I don't see you calling him out?  Quit being such a festering pustule.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

what are you, 12?  Ben uses the word 237 times a day and I don't see you calling him out?  Quit being such a festering pustule.

Yeah, but you're obviously full of hate and could stand to be knocked down a few pegs. 

Yeah, but you're obviously full of hate and could stand to be knocked down a few pegs. 

Such nonsense.  

^^^^^hey ckf, can we do something about this asshole?  i've had quite enough of his threats.

Oh boo hoo you fuckin baby. I'm not going to do anything. Relax.

You're so tough when you're safe from suffering the consequences of your hate speech, but you turn into a total fucking scared bitch when you're not.

Here's a tip. Shut the fuck up. 

Oh boo hoo you fuckin baby. I'm not going to do anything. Relax.

You're so tough when you're safe from suffering the consequences of your hate speech, but you turn into a total fucking scared bitch when you're not.

Here's a tip. Shut the fuck up. 

smh.  the day i take advice from the likes of you is like never.  you're a loser dan.  A thc addled, angry, pathetic loser.  Grow the fuck up already.  You ever fuck with me, you will live to regret it.  I promise you.

• Haha 2

I'm scared.

you should be.  unmoderated, anything goes forum, and you've somehow determined that i'm the one who needs to be outed.  With all the talk that goes on in here, I'm the one who you think is the hater.  What a fucking clown you are.   Heres a tip for you, go jump off a bridge and do humanity a favor.

I doubt this forum was resurrected in order to be a place for white supremacists to gather and spew their garbage. 

But that's what it's becoming. 

Tolerate the intolerant long enough and the intolerant will take over. 

I'm not going to doxx you, or I would have already. I'm just using you to make a point. 

Your reaction seems to indicate that you would be ashamed at the way you act here. And you should be. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I doubt this forum was resurrected in order to be a place for white supremacists to gather and spew their garbage. 

I'm not going to doxx you, or I would have already. I'm just using you to make a point. 

Your reaction seems to indicate that you would be ashamed at the way you act here. And you should be. 

STFU...Your schtick is old and lame.

Sounds like you are the one that is afraid.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

i suppose saying faggot or nigger pile in jest qualifies me as a white supremacist hater in your thc addled brain, but saying all cops should be killed is perfectly within the bounds of civilized and acceptable societal banter.  you really are for real.  shut the fuck up already.  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1