Check your account email address ×

McCabe is trying to get immunity in exchange for rolling over on Hillary

1 minute ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

sitting on the edge of a chair.. salivating.. wringing hands... minute by minute... this is it.. Im telling you this is it...

You fucking clowns are priceless!

You’re touching yourself over a Senate hearing

:lol:

While there’s an actual full blown FBI investigation into Trump and everyone in his orbit that’s turning out indictments and flipping witnesses.  And you have the gall to project this crap onto others?  

Lololololololololollllllllll

:lol2:

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

While there’s an actual full blown FBI investigation into Trump and everyone in his orbit that’s turning out indictments and flipping witnesses.  And you have the gall to project this crap onto others?  

dude you are the one having a coronary over nothing.. priceless

poor skidmark. like we needed any more proof the clown is a complete hack

On 3/31/2017 at 9:03 AM, Snoslinger said:

you can't answer a simple question, bring in some irrelevant topic, yet I'm the idiot? here, let me help you get started...

why would people want immunity...

• because they're guilty of something
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?

On 3/31/2017 at 9:06 AM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

- Political power grabs

- Violation of other laws or regulations outside of the main one in question.

- prevents being strong armed by others who could twist the story

I mean, all common sense reasons. You know, the same reasons those surrounding Hillary did the same... Pull the crayon out your mouth and pretend to have critical thinking skills for a second. 

On 3/31/2017 at 9:07 AM, Snoslinger said:

THANK YOU. highmark you agree?

On 3/31/2017 at 9:10 AM, Highmark said:

Sure.  Guilt even can be a reason.   Does change the question I threw back at you about Lerner.  

On 3/31/2017 at 9:22 AM, Snoslinger said:

then why didn't you answer?

I'm asking this question for a reason. back when this issue was brought up with lois, I listed these exact same reasons as to why someone like her would want immunity. the repukes would do anything to nail her with something, even if it wasn't related to the main mission. many, including you if I'm not mistaken, laughed and argued and said "no, the only reason someone wants immunity is because they're guilty". now the shoe is on the other foot and your views have changed. color me shocked. :lol:fuck I wish we had the history of that topic to search thru.

2 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

dude you are the one having a coronary over nothing.. priceless

it's obvious who's having coronaries, triggered, etc. and it's not us. you're the biggest culprit of all yet here you are accusing others? more proof you are an absolute moron.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's obvious who's having coronaries, triggered, etc. and it's not us. you're the biggest culprit of all yet here you are accusing others? more proof you are an absolute moron.

get back to me when you have SOMETHING.. youre luck is awful

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm pretty sure you made a post one time that explained why some people do this. yet.....

So I agree guilt is a reason for asking for immunity.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

get back to me when you have SOMETHING.. youre luck is awful

we have lots, but let's focus on one. the trump tower meeting. what do you think it was about, and why all the lies about it?

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

There’s so much evidence of so many things in regards to Trump, it’s unreal, and yet you spew this nonsense.  Seek help.

And btw, McCabe hasn’t been referred for prosecution, he’s been referred for investigation.

Maybe because he wants to spare himself the BS of actually being charged and the legal ramifications of that on his finances and personal life?

It’s unlikely he’ll ever be charged with anything, but why take the chance when you’re being investigated?  He’s following his lawyer’s advice.

Evidence?  :lol:   Like what?

As for the bold....you mean like pleading guilty in the case of Flynn and others?  Comey and the FBI said they didn't think Flynn lied then Mueller charged him.  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

which i why i already posted it above....

And why I edited that post......

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why bother he h as,his CNN talking point you will never convince him of anything else ever 

I don't disagree there are many reasons to ask for immunity but lets be clear on the overwhelmingly main reason to do it......guilt.  

America sucks. I've said it before, I'm saying it again. Nice woods, rivers and mountains, but the people generally suck. 

All we see 24/7, 365 is racial, political and social discord and strife, and horrendous crime. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

America sucks. I've said it before, I'm saying it again. Nice woods, rivers and mountains, but the people generally suck. 

All we see 24/7, 365 is racial, political and social discord and strife, and horrendous crime. 

Depends where you live.  :bc:

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That may be the view from behind Sandy’s Sub shop, but I’ve been all over America and the people are generally nice.

:bc:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Depends where you live.  :bc:

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

That may be the view from behind Sandy’s Sub shop, but I’ve been all over America and the people are generally nice.

America has one of the highest crime rates in the world.

Some kid shot another school up, killing some classmates.

Road rage guy broke a fuckin' lady's arm.

Drunk drivers killing/maiming thousands every year.

I could go on and on.

Presidential politics at an all time  most-contentious. 

DO YOU GUYS WATCH THE NEWS..........................EVAH??????  WTF???

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

By the way FAGGOT, I haven't been by Sandy's for a long time, but I hope to get over to Lake Massabesic some time this year. 

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Was Hillary investigated?

31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

America has one of the highest crime rates in the world.

Some kid shot another school up, killing some classmates.

Road rage guy broke a fuckin' lady's arm.

Drunk drivers killing/maiming thousands every year.

I could go on and on.

Presidential politics at an all time  most-contentious. 

DO YOU GUYS WATCH THE NEWS..........................EVAH??????  WTF???

Again....depends where you live.   Most people in my area still don't lock their doors at night.