Check your account email address ×

McCabe is trying to get immunity in exchange for rolling over on Hillary

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You can play this game all you want. People are given immunity when they have good information that leads to the prosecution of bigger fish. He muet feel confident that he csn either implicate Hillary or Comey. 

Sammy "the bull"

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

He has a criminal referral against him based on things he would be asked about at this hearing.  He also signed an NDA when he left the FBI.  His concern is for himself, and he maintains he hasn’t done anything wrong.  

Then why ask for immunity?

Just now, Highmark said:

Then why ask for immunity?

If you were under investigation for something, whether or not the case had any merit, would you go to a different forum and speak openly and publicly about the very things they’re investigating you for?

From a legal standpoint, that would be extremely stupid.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

If you were under investigation for something, whether or not the case had any merit, would you go to a different forum and speak openly and publicly about the very things they’re investigating you for?

You’re extremely partisan. Everyday you run around accusing Trump and his people of crimes with zero evidence. McCabe has be referred for prosecution and is seeking immunity and you’re downplaying it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ICEMAN! said:

If I was completely sure I was not guilty of any crime absolutely.   Why wouldn't I?   I believe in standing up for myself but maybe that's just me.  

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You’re extremely partisan. Everyday you run around accusing Trump and his people of crimes with zero evidence. McCabe has be referred for prosecution and is seeking immunity and you’re downplaying it. 

There’s so much evidence of so many things in regards to Trump, it’s unreal, and yet you spew this nonsense.  Seek help.

And btw, McCabe hasn’t been referred for prosecution, he’s been referred for investigation.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

If I was completely sure I was not guilty of any crime absolutely.   Why wouldn't I?   I believe in standing up for myself but maybe that's just me.  

Maybe because he wants to spare himself the BS of actually being charged and the legal ramifications of that on his finances and personal life?

It’s unlikely he’ll ever be charged with anything, but why take the chance when you’re being investigated?  He’s following his lawyer’s advice.

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

There’s so much evidence of so many things in regards to Trump, it’s unreal, and yet you spew this nonsense.  Seek help.

And btw, McCabe hasn’t been referred for prosecution, he’s been referred for investigation.

Maybe because he wants to spare himself the BS of actually being charged and the legal ramifications of that on his finances and personal life?

It’s unlikely he’ll ever be charged with anything, but why take the chance when you’re being investigated?  He’s following his lawyer’s advice.

LMFAO

20 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What evidence??? Why does Mueller and the DOJ keep saying Trump isn’t the target of the investigation if there is all this evidence and why hasn’t he been charged and why hasn’t anyone been charged with anything to do with Russian collusion? 

21 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

It's a rhetorical question "But why hasn't Trump been charged if there's so much evidence?" 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What evidence??? Why does Mueller and the DOJ keep saying Trump isn’t the target of the investigation if there is all this evidence and why hasn’t he been charged and why hasn’t anyone been charged with anything to do with Russian collusion? 

Maybe you’re not aware, but the Mueller investigation is ongoing....

Also, “target” is a legal definition.  Someone can be a “subject” right up until just before they are indicted.  Then they become the “target”

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

It's a rhetorical question "But why hasn't Trump been charged if there's so much evidence?" 

Because the investigation is still investigating and building their cases against various individuals.

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Also, “target” is a legal definition.  Someone can be a “subject” right up until just before they are indicted.  Then they become the “target”

Because the investigation is still investigating and building their cases against various individuals.

how many more years again?

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

No you said there is so much evidence. Your words not mine. Now list the fucking evidence 

If you read the statement from DOJ when McCabe was fired it sounds like there is already enough to prosecute him so unless he is giving up a bigger fish why even bother granting him immunity.  And the list of bigger fish is pretty short. 

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If you read the statement from DOJ when McCabe was fired it sounds like there is already enough to prosecute him so unless he is giving up a bigger fish why even bother granting him immunity.  And the list of bigger fish is pretty short. 

No no nothing to see here so much evidence against Trump but no one else. 

9 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

As many as it takes

How many years did the Enron investigation take?

Around 5 if I remember right. So are we going to have 5 years of you and Slinger pushing Russian Collusion, Obstruction of justice, etc. etc. ......maybe they'll charge Trump with cheating on his golf score.:russianflag:

sitting on the edge of a chair.. salivating.. wringing hands... minute by minute... this is it.. Im telling you this is it...

You fucking clowns are priceless!