Check your account email address ×

Awesome

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

He should pardon blagoevich. He didnt do anything. Hes a douchebag, but he didnt do anything. 

"I've got this thing and it's golden, not giving it up for nothing!". :lol:

He was totally guilty of corruption and shopping the appointment around.  I was an Illinois resident when that shit went down, he's guilty to the max.

Neal

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

"I've got this thing and it's golden, not giving it up for nothing!". :lol:

He was totally guilty of corruption and shopping the appointment around.  I was an Illinois resident when that shit went down, he's guilty to the max.

Neal

If he did there would have been a witness for the prosecution or a codefendent. He is a victim of a political witch Hunt because he wouldn't give Obama the senator he wanted. 

Right. I watched the same news you did Neal. And I heard the tapes. If they had waited until he actually did what they were accusing him of doing then that would make a case. And there would be a witness for the prosecution or a codefendent. 

Recordings of him talking in hypotheticals does not make a conspiracy case. 

9 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Right. I watched the same news you did Neal. And I heard the tapes. If they had waited until he actually did what they were accusing him of doing then that would make a case. And there would be a witness for the prosecution or a codefendent. 

Recordings of him talking in hypotheticals does not make a conspiracy case. 

They had Burris on tape saying he would personally "do something" about the money for the seat, all the while he claimed he never was in contact with Rod or his admin...

How duped are you, holy fuck!

Neal

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

They had Burris on tape saying he would personally "do something" about the money for the seat, all the while he claimed he never was in contact with Rod or his admin...

How duped are you, holy fuck!

Neal

Burris was not indicted.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

He should pardon blagoevich. He didnt do anything. Hes a douchebag, but he didnt do anything. 

Trumps pardoning people Mueller and Comey went after.  :lol:  

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trumps pardoning people Mueller and Comey went after.  :lol:  

The reality IS Blago was punished for not doing what the DNC told him to do. He was convicted in the media but where is the proof? I know the guy is shady as fuck but if he did what they said he did there would either be a witness for the prosecution or a co defendant. We think thats how Jesse Jr. got rung up, him and Sr WERE trying to buy the seat. But really all there was is Blago on the phone talking.  

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

The reality IS Blago was punished for not doing what the DNC told him to do. He was convicted in the media but where is the proof? I know the guy is shady as fuck but if he did what they said he did there would either be a witness for the prosecution or a co defendant. We think thats how Jesse Jr. got rung up, him and Sr WERE trying to buy the seat. But really all there was is Blago on the phone talking.  

I looked into it yesterday.   I was surprised what went on during trial.   Besides the one tape there were dozens of other tapes not allowed at trial that show what he was asking for was perfectly legal in politics.   One can argue whether or not the quid pro quo should be legal but its done all the time.   Blago is still a piece of shit but if the trial was unfair then maybe he should get a new one. 

29 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I looked into it yesterday.   I was surprised what went on during trial.   Besides the one tape there were dozens of other tapes not allowed at trial that show what he was asking for was perfectly legal in politics.   One can argue whether or not the quid pro quo should be legal but its done all the time.   Blago is still a piece of shit but if the trial was unfair then maybe he should get a new one. 

Oh dont get me wrong, he's a piece of shit. I just dont think he is guilty of what they said he was. And yeah the quid pro quo is bullshit. This is standard SOP with these guys. 

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Oh dont get me wrong, he's a piece of shit. I just dont think he is guilty of what they said he was. And yeah the quid pro quo is bullshit. This is standard SOP with these guys. 

You guys sure got a good track record for putting crooks in place over there.   :lol:  

amazing, just fucking amazing....

had a dem pardoned this clown, snake and the rest of the gang would be having a coronary. but since trump did it......

he is as guilty as fuck. however I think he did his time and don't really give a shit about the pardon.

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You guys sure got a good track record for putting crooks in place over there.   :lol:  

3 governor's in prison. They need to put the entire cook country board of commissioners in prison too. Fucking mobsters.

53 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

There was definitely malicious prosecution going on. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

3 governor's in prison. They need to put the entire cook country board of commissioners in prison too. Fucking mobsters.

Hey without Cook County JFK would never have been POTUS.  :lol:  

Kennedy won Illinois by less than 9,000 votes out of 4.75 million cast, or a margin of 0.2%.[57] However, Nixon carried 92 of the state's 101 counties, and Kennedy's victory in Illinois came from the city of Chicago, where Mayor Richard J. Daley held back much of Chicago's vote until the late morning hours of November 9. The efforts of Daley and the powerful Chicago Democratic organization gave Kennedy an extraordinary Cook Countyvictory margin of 450,000 votes—more than 10% of Chicago's 1960 population of 3.55 million,[63] although Cook County also includes many suburbs outside of Chicago's borders—thus barely overcoming the heavy Republican vote in the rest of Illinois. Earl Mazo, a reporter for the pro-Nixon New York Herald Tribune, investigated the voting in Chicago and "claimed to have discovered sufficient evidence of vote fraud to prove that the state was stolen for Kennedy.

From Wiki