Check your account email address ×

Apples to oranges.

I will just remind everyone that Neal was so butthurt by the idea of a college fund exclusively for black people, he started one exclusively for white people. 

Some racists came along and wanted to buy the idea and name, but Neal nobly refused to sell. 

:lol:

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I will just remind everyone that Neal was so butthurt by the idea of a college fund exclusively for black people, he started one exclusively for white people. 

Some racists came along and wanted to buy the idea and name, but Neal nobly refused to sell. 

There is no proof that the interested party was racist any more than those at UNCF.  :bc:

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

Moto knows alllll on what its like to be black in America.. what a fucking joke..

Is your conversations with blacks about reparations and how they were treated way back when? Do you start the convo?

Ive never had that convo with any black people that I talk with ever.

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

And?  I'm well aware of what I am, you seem to be the one here unable to comprehend a words usage.

Neal

I understand just fine. The problem is white people invalidating black experience. 

You really do think that black people are exaggerating and really don't have it that bad.

I mean, look, those uppity negroes have a whole college fund just to themselves!

Just now, motonoggin said:

I understand just fine. The problem is white people invalidating black experience. 

You really do think that black people are exaggerating and really don't have it that bad.

I mean, look, those uppity negroes have a whole college fund just to themselves!

No, you quite obviously don't.

Black experience of racism doesn't invalidate the usage of the word for other races and ethnic groups.

In some instances absolutely, in others they are accurate.  

Sure, and you get butthurt by other groups wanting a fund to themselves.  Big fucking deal.  :dunno:

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, you quite obviously don't.

Black experience of racism doesn't invalidate the usage of the word for other races and ethnic groups.

In some instances absolutely, in others they are accurate.  

Sure, and you get butthurt by other groups wanting a fund to themselves.  Big fucking deal.  :dunno:

Neal

You're white, Neal.

Because of that you cannot and will not experience racism. The people who actually do experience racism say the white dictionary definition is inadequate, at best, in it's description. 

I believe them, you don't. 

16 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Moto knows alllll on what its like to be black in America.. what a fucking joke..

Is your conversations with blacks about reparations and how they were treated way back when? Do you start the convo?

Ive never had that convo with any black people that I talk with ever.

Probably because you've given the black people you know enough signals that you wouldn't be receptive to such a conversation.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Probably because you've given the black people you know enough signals that you wouldn't be receptive to such a conversation.

GFY.

my coworker is a black girl that I talk to all day everyday. Just one example.

She and her husband and 5 kids have made a great life for themselves. You're nothing but a shit stirrer.

and shes pretty cute to boot.

Edited by ATOMIC PUNK

8 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

GFY.

my coworker is a black girl that I talk to all day everyday. Just one example.

She and her husband and 5 kids have made a great life for themselves. You're nothing but a shit stirrer.

and shes pretty cute to boot.

So? 

That doesn't mean she's ready to have a discussion with you about critical race theory, or that she even has a critical analysis of race.

Just look how you mayo boys are reacting to the idea that you can't experience racism brought to you by a white guy. 

You think black people are going to want to deal with your white nonsense? Lmao.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Just look how you mayo boys are reacting to the idea that you can't experience racism brought to you by a white guy. 

You think black people are going to want to deal with your white nonsense? Lmao.

White nonsense! :lol: A lot of us have never had a problem with blacks or dealing with them, you make a lot of assumptions, mostly wrong ones.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

White nonsense! :lol: A lot of us have never had a problem with blacks or dealing with them, you make a lot of assumptions, mostly wrong ones.

Nice people can be racist too.