Check your account email address ×

A real role model for girls trying to break the glass ceiling everywhere

Danika hasnt met a piece of glass or sheetmetal or tubing anywhere she hasnt laid waste to :lol: my god what a joke. Its a fucking miracle she is able to even make a few dozen mid pack laps before wrecking. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member

Won an Indycar race and one of only 14 drivers to lead both the Indy 500 and Daytona 500. Not to mention former 500 winners Tony Kanaan and Helio Castroneves both spun the same way in the same corner yesterday. They also race Indycars full time whereas Danica hadn’t raced one since 2011 I believe.

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Danika hasnt met a piece of glass or sheetmetal or tubing anywhere she hasnt laid waste to :lol: my god what a joke. Its a fucking miracle she is able to even make a few dozen mid pack laps before wrecking.

This is why you like her so much isnt it?  

• Haha 3

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

This is why you like her so much isnt it?  

Not attracted to her at all as far as famous chicks go....she is dudely

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

She’d outdrive every swinging Richard on this site. Not that really means much. I’m just saying. 

I'd guess if we'd all get together at a ProKart Indoors kind of place, some people here might be surprisingly quick.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racinfarmer said:

I'd guess if we'd all get together at a ProKart Indoors kind of place, some people here might be surprisingly quick.  

Like you...the mystery racer?

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

She’d outdrive every swinging Richard on this site. Not that really means much. I’m just saying. 

Yah.....and any baseball player in single A could outplay every one of us here by a wide margin.......but they are in single A where their talent placed them

She was a single A driver given a gig on the big stage not because she could drive.....but because she had tits and ass

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah.....and any baseball player in single A could outplay every one of us here by a wide margin.......but they are in single A where their talent placed them

She was a single A driver given a gig on the big stage not because she could drive.....but because she had tits and ass

With surgery, you could have an edge too. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

With surgery, you could have an edge too. 

nope.....she wrecked it. The novelty of tits and ass that cant drive has worn off

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Spot on

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Easily. Give her a couple of hours and I would bet she would kick almost every one of our asses on just about any motorized vehicle made. She knows how to race. She knows what its like to be pedal down and side by side with someone in a real competition. 

17 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

We have a very nice local indoor cart track in Wasilla. Opened about 2 years ago. I went there for the first time just before christmas and recorded the 3rd fastest lap ever. That lap has held up for 6 months now. 

Ive been back 4 times and can’t get within a second of it now. I think the cars were juiced that day. Hahahah

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Easily. Give her a couple of hours and I would bet she would kick almost every one of our asses on just about any motorized vehicle made. She knows how to race. She knows what its like to be pedal down and side by side with someone in a real competition. 

We have a very nice local indoor cart track in Wasilla. Opened about 2 years ago. I went there for the first time just before christmas and recorded the 3rd fastest lap ever. That lap has held up for 6 months now. 

Ive been back 4 times and can’t get within a second of it now. I think the cars were juiced that day. Hahahah

Electric or gas?  Those karts take a beating and it can be really hard to get a consistently fast one.  

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Electric or gas?  Those karts take a beating and it can be really hard to get a consistently fast one.  

Electric. They have fully programable electronic speed control.  They can select the TQ output of every car with the push of one button on the computer. At full zoot they will spin the tires violently.

The track is adjustable too. Lots of tight twisties or a big wide oval or any combination of the two. Takes the crew about 15 minutes to completely rearrange the track. 

At full zoot the cars are way to fast for even the oval track. They have to turn them down to about 75% to get the fastest lap times.  Same concept as a 600 sled putting the boots to an 800 sled. 

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Electric. They have fully programable electronic speed control.  They can select the TQ output of every car with the push of one button on the computer. At full zoot they will spin the tires violently.

The track is adjustable too. Lots of tight twisties or a big wide oval or any combination of the two. Takes the crew about 15 minutes to completely rearrange the track. 

At full zoot the cars are way to fast for even the oval track. They have to turn them down to about 75% to get the fastest lap times.  Same concept as a 600 sled putting the boots to an 800 sled. 

Done electric karts a handful of times and don't like them as much as the gas ones.  Track layout is a huge thing for either one.

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Done electric karts a handful of times and don't like them as much as the gas ones.  Track layout is a huge thing for either one.

Ive done both too, lots of times. Gas carts are no comparison to modern electronically controlled electric carts. The torque is infinately adjustable as well as the inrush amperage. The carts can be adjusted to be identical to one another. Worn tires are the limiting factor. 

This track also has “drift day races” once a week. They configure the track into a big oval with chicanes midway down the straight. They spread cornmeal on the track to reduce traction. They leave the torque turned up to about 75%. Its all about throttle control and backing into the corners.  

Once drift day is over they run the track cleaner around to pick up the cornmeal and polish the track. Then they wash all the tires. Carts are back to normal in about an hour. 

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ive done both too, lots of times. Gas carts are no comparison to modern electronically controlled electric carts. The torque is infinately adjustable as well as the inrush amperage. The carts can be adjusted to be identical to one another. Worn tires are the limiting factor. 

This track also has “drift day races” once a week. They configure the track into a big oval with chicanes midway down the straight. They spread cornmeal on the track to reduce traction. They leave the torque turned up to about 75%. Its all about throttle control and backing into the corners.  

Once drift day is over they run the track cleaner around to pick up the cornmeal and polish the track. Then they wash all the tires. Carts are back to normal in about an hour. 

The electric kart place closest to me has their track to tight, there is really only one good place to attempt to pass and anything else, you are trying to do a bump and run, but usually end up collecting both karts.  It is like 2.5 karts wide for 90% of the track.  Hoping that has changed if I ever go back.