Check your account email address ×

No Peace Prize For You

Well, when it was mad clear there will be ZERO GIVE on the nuclear thing with NK.....there's really nothing more to talk about.

I personally felt this was all a bunch of bullshit anyway.  Shame too.  The people in NK would have been the big winners here.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, when it was mad clear there will be ZERO GIVE on the nuclear thing with NK.....there's really nothing more to talk about.

I personally felt this was all a bunch of bullshit anyway.  Shame too.  The people in NK would have been the big winners here.

Agreed....there's going to another round of name calling back and forth, the libs will lose their minds about Trump starting a nuclear war etc. etc. 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pence fucked it up, the NK's nailed it when they said that bottom feeder is a political dummy.

6 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Agreed....there's going to another round of name calling back and forth, the libs will lose their minds about Trump starting a nuclear war etc. etc. 

I'll tell you who is losing his mind, it's Trump as he wanted a meeting and some type of deal with NK., Pence fixed that :lol:

57 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Yeah...blah, blah, blah.  I don't see the Kim family losing control of their little utopia over there for anything.  All smoke and mirrors.  Even if we do come up with something...it will all fall apart.  That country is just destined to stay in the communist dark ages.

52 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Pence fucked it up, the NK's nailed it when they said that bottom feeder is a political dummy.

I really haven't paid much attention to it....and I sure don't pay much attention to Pence..AT ALL.  What did he do?

49 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What kind of imbeciles have something like this minted up? :lol:

The Failure Coin.

142b4f78-bb96-4480-9168-c54a12d8f559.jpg

The US military communications staff that work in the WH. They do this for all events. Don’t be suckered into a bad narrative. This wasn’t driven by Trump or his staff.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'll tell you who is losing his mind, it's Trump as he wanted a meeting and some type of deal with NK., Pence fixed that :lol:

??????

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...blah, blah, blah.  I don't see the Kim family losing control of their little utopia over there for anything.  All smoke and mirrors.  Even if we do come up with something...it will all fall apart.  That country is just destined to stay in the communist dark ages.

I really haven't paid much attention to it....and I sure don't pay much attention to Pence..AT ALL.  What did he do?

Same here.....

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Fucking Pence and Sessions (and special mention John Bolton) are the worst fucking appointments in the history of the presidency. Fucking asshats the bunch of them. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing like using Muammar Gaddafi as your example for peace talks, it started with bolt-on and finished up the "Political Dummy"

"You know, there was some talk of the Libyan model last week. And as the president made clear, this will only end like the Libyan model ended if Kim Jong Un doesn't make a deal," Pence told Martha MacCallum on Fox News. 

"It would be a great mistake for Kim Jong Un to think he could play Donald Trump," Pence said, adding that there is no question Trump would be willing to walk away from the talks if they prove unproductive. 

"But we hope for better. We really hope that Kim Jong Un will seize the opportunity to dismantle his nuclear weapons program, and do so by peaceable means," he said. 

Pence's remarks come after national security adviser John Bolton said on Sunday that the U.S. was looking at using the Libya model as a way of getting Pyongyang to surrender its nuclear weapons. 

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/388709-pence-north-korea-talks-will-end-like-libya-is-kim-jong-un-does-not

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The US military communications staff that work in the WH. They do this for all events. Don’t be suckered into a bad narrative. This wasn’t driven by Trump or his staff.

I know that all presidential trips have a coin made up as does the WH, in this instance the WH folks should have told the MILCOM folks to put this on hold.

16 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Trump should fire Pence. 

Pence is a fucking weasel. He'll stab Trump in the back first chance he gets. He wants to be president. He thinks it's God's will. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Nothing like using Muammar Gaddafi as your example for peace talks, it started with bolt-on and finished up the "Political Dummy"

I know that all presidential trips have a coin made up as does the WH, in this instance the WH folks should have told the MILCOM folks to put this on hold.

Fair enough. At the same time the coin debacle is so ridiculous. It’s just further proof of the msm being full in the bag against Trump. This is only a means to degrade. 

Hyper-Religious people are boderline mentally ill. Just my .02c. 

Good job, Pastor Pence. 

War games,  with South Korea, bravado rhetoric, and Reverend Mike drawing similarities to Moamar Khadafi and Libya.

Real world-class statesmanship. 

Holy fuck. 

31 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Pence is a fucking weasel. He'll stab Trump in the back first chance he gets. He wants to be president. He thinks it's God's will. 

Trump has nothing but weasels working for him. They stab one another in the back. It’s the absolute most fucked up administration ever. Zero loyalty and zero predictability. 

32 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Trump should announce Pences resignation. I think most of the Dems would even like that. Hahahaha

2 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

No more like pence fucked it up. If he had shut his mouth I bet the meeting between trump and fatboy would still be on. 

Pence basically echoed the content of staff meetings. He was simply honest. Trump isn’t. 

36 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Goodness.  I hated his choice for VP.  I think the guy is a half-wit.

31 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Trump should announce Pences resignation. I think most of the Dems would even like that. Hahahaha

:lol: I agree 100%