Check your account email address ×

DETROIT BIKELIFE - Illegal Bikes in the Hood

10 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Fucking around and running from the cops didn’t end well for this Detroit kid

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The cop on the video above did the right thing and shutdown the chase well before the kid ran the stop sign and got smoked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The cop on the video above did the right thing and shutdown the chase well before the kid ran the stop sign and got smoked.

Agreed.  Everyone in complete dissaray after the kid lays on the ground dead but up until then meh, it's perfectly fine go ride your motorbike illegally on public roads and don't get caught by the cops.  Idiots.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is Delray down around the Ambassador Bridge somewhere....seems I used to drive through there on my way to Zug Island.

Yes, just south of downtown by the river.

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is Delray down around the Ambassador Bridge somewhere....seems I used to drive through there on my way to Zug Island.

Yes    The new Gordie Howe Bridge  to Canada will be built in the general area. Still has some industrial business going on, some residential houses with persons on site. Most is a waste land  that time has taken it's toll. You will NEVER EVER see a cop in the area or a ambulance for medical service. Border patrol + plus homeland security are around , with high tech cameras  but don't give a shit about the street racing or hood activity .   Some very good youtube  videos about the area , plus some underground street racing action ( with a municipal borrowed John Deere tractor with a front mounted debris brush )  Other write ups are in the freep  /  (d)etoilet news. or this  https://www.bridgemi.com/detroit-journalism-cooperative/goodbye-delray-detroit-enclave-residents-are-getting-paid-leave

33 minutes ago, hayward said:

Agreed.  Everyone in complete dissaray after the kid lays on the ground dead but up until then meh, it's perfectly fine go ride your motorbike illegally on public roads and don't get caught by the cops.  Idiots.

X2.  Hard to have sympathy for judgement that poor, especially if the bike was stolen.  Stolen dirt bikes have become a huge problem here in the northeast, should be mandatory long jail sentences imo.

15 hours ago, hwytohell said:

There is some very heavy hitters in the (d)etoilet   illegal street racing  circus.  Big money all round to be had , plus the real chance to be robbed or shot. They are using a couple of service roads next to the x-pressway,  a road next to a overgrown public park with a nasty surface and a hooked shut down area. The old Delray district is another summer time hot area.  Milan dragway  use to be the place after Detroit dragway closed , but the street racers like their own rules and smack talk action.  I have never been there , but  a crappy  outlaw hood rat dragstrip outside of  shitcago  is where  some crazy fast street racers come to bet from the midwest.

The guy who did the performance work on my old ZL900 used to build some crazy bikes for the drug dealers on the west side. They used to race on Ogden ave. I saw some crazy set ups in that place. And usually they would be back in a week or 2 all boggled up or with bullet holes in them. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Edmo said:

Yes, just south of downtown by the river.

10 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Yes    The new Gordie Howe Bridge  to Canada will be built in the general area. Still has some industrial business going on, some residential houses with persons on site. Most is a waste land  that time has taken it's toll. You will NEVER EVER see a cop in the area or a ambulance for medical service. Border patrol + plus homeland security are around , with high tech cameras  but don't give a shit about the street racing or hood activity .   Some very good youtube  videos about the area , plus some underground street racing action ( with a municipal borrowed John Deere tractor with a front mounted debris brush )  Other write ups are in the freep  /  (d)etoilet news. or this  https://www.bridgemi.com/detroit-journalism-cooperative/goodbye-delray-detroit-enclave-residents-are-getting-paid-leave

OK thanks....I worked on Zug 91-92 so it's beeen a couple years. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Heading out that way this week to help my son put bars on his windows.  How sad is that.  Can you imagine having to cage yourself in your own home. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Heading out that way this week to help my son put bars on his windows.  How sad is that.  Can you imagine having to cage yourself in your own home. 

Geez . Maybe it's time to convince the kid to get the hell out of there .  :bc:

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Geez . Maybe it's time to convince the kid to get the hell out of there .  :bc:

He won’t.  That’s where he wants to be.  Even after being robbed. Worry to death about him, although naive, he is a grown man . 

• Like 1

Just now, Cold War said:

He won’t.  That’s where he wants to be.  Even after being robbed. Worry to death about him, although naive, he is a grown man . 

I can imagine . Not to be nosey and if I am you can say it , but why is he there ?? 

6 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I can imagine . Not to be nosey and if I am you can say it , but why is he there ?? 

Not at all.  He is into film and music and that is where the action is.  He doesn’t like the small town we live in.  Thinks it is too hick! :lol: 

• Like 1