Check your account email address ×

F.B.I. Used Informant to Investigate Russia Ties to Campaign, Not to Spy, as Trump Claims

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The jtssrx  police force....

Reporter: do you have a spy in the bank robbing network, mr jt?

jt - yes we do. He has a southern accent, dark hair, and glasses. He is providing alot of useful info.

reporter - is Joe Schmoe the target of your investigation?

jt - yes he is and we are watching his very move. We even have people following him in white trucks

reporter - can you provide us your findings thus far and describe where you are headed with the investigation?

jt - sure, it’s all here on this document, feel free to copy it and pass it around

Triggered 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Should have read “fill us in on all the details “

How should I know all the details?  The main detail is the Obama administration actively sought to subvert democracy using the full power of their corrupt IC and government agencies.  Or do you think the Dem party just stopped their userping of democracy within their own party lines?  

I know, I know...."None of the above".  :lol:

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think it is blatantly clear what was going on here.  And your side backpeddling like hell to downplay all this pretty much proves it. 

Watergate...so bush league and passé nowadays.  No?  November 3rd, 2020, the jury will convene again.  Do you like your chances?  If you think "yes".  It's already over for the Dems.

It's Rudy backpedaling:

Rudolph W. Giuliani, acknowledged on Friday that neither the president nor his legal team knew with certainty that the F.B.I. had implanted a spy in the Trump campaign, as he and the president had alleged.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

It's Rudy backpedaling:

Rudolph W. Giuliani, acknowledged on Friday that neither the president nor his legal team knew with certainty that the F.B.I. had implanted a spy in the Trump campaign, as he and the president had alleged.

".....knew with certainty....."  In other words, there is limited evidence.  But that doesn't really matter now does it?  Hillary showed us all how to ensure "little evidence".

Jury.  Nov. 3rd, 2020.  What's the Dem plan, Vinney?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Should have read “fill us in on all the details “

Why read and absorb Rudy's backpedaling before accusing the other side of backpedaling?

It's like shooting fish in a barrel here :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

".....knew with certainty....."  In other words, there is limited evidence.  But that doesn't really matter now does it?  Hillary showed us all how to ensure "little evidence".

Jury.  Nov. 3rd, 2020.  What's the Dem plan, Vinney?

8cba100a44060cfd5afc3a97dd51e09a60d8efff

• Haha 1

Why read and absorb Rudy's backpedaling before accusing the other side of backpedaling?

It's like shooting fish in a barrel here:lol:

:lmao:

"Intellectually elite!!!"

OMG.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

A spy is usually hired for a specific job and infiltrates a network to snoop around.

an informant could be anyone giving info to investigators. They werent necessarily put there to gather evidence.

this is generally speaking. I don’t see what the big deal is if either were used tbh. If someone has a boat load of suspicious activities occurring, and trump did and still does, why not put a spy into the network? That kind of stuff is done routinely. 

And some would say a spy works internationally while an informant works domestically. 

Others may say a spy is paid while an informant is blackmailed

“I don’t know for sure, nor does the president, if there really was one,” Mr. Giuliani said on CNN.

It's astonishing you are finding this a "non-distubing" comment.  The very fact that there is enough known fuckery to support all this enough to have a conversation about it is disturbing enough....and again, hasn't gone unnoticed by the voters.  See, Hillary was "innocent".  That's how she is now POTUS!  Hooray!

Hold on a second...I may need to check on some facts...

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

The jtssrx  police force....

Reporter: do you have a spy in the bank robbing network, mr jt?

jt - yes we do. He has a southern accent, dark hair, and glasses. He is providing alot of useful info.

reporter - is Joe Schmoe the target of your investigation?

jt - yes he is and we are watching his very move. We even have people following him in white trucks

reporter - can you provide us your findings thus far and describe where you are headed with the investigation?

jt - sure, it’s all here on this document, feel free to copy it and pass it around

Which still leaves you the problem of what came first the spying or the investigation. Again back to Nixon.

29 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's Rudy backpedaling:

Facts don’t matter to the republicans. Only emotion. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Facts don’t matter to the republicans. Only emotion. 

What is with all the Liberals blatant projections and stealing of "lines" lately?  How unoriginal.  Well, when you are at the bottom of the idea barrel.......

Just now, Zambroski said:

What is with all the Liberals blatant projections and stealing of "lines" lately?  How unoriginal.  Well, when you are at the bottom of the idea barrel.......

These are astute observations of your posts and the other Republican postings during this last week. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I am happy there are still Patriots in the fbi that protect us every day even from pinko commie sucking presidents

Um.........the pinko commies got fired from the fbi

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think it is blatantly clear what was going on here.  And your side backpeddling like hell to downplay all this pretty much proves it. 

Watergate...so bush league and passé nowadays.  No?  November 3rd, 2020, the jury will convene again.  Do you like your chances?  If you think "yes".  It's already over for the Dems.

Like XLT said, I voted for Trump to blow shit up, and what is coming to light about these traitors in the CIA, FBI and DOJ is proof I made the right choice. When the indictments come down I wonder if Slinger and Co. might realize they’ve been living in opposite world for the past 2 years.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

These are astute observations of your posts and the other Republican postings during this last week. 

You are starting to bore me.  Stop it.  

Maddow really needs to come up with some new material for you people-kind.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Like XLT said, I voted for Trump to blow shit up, and what is coming to light about these traitors in the CIA, FBI and DOJ is proof I made the right choice. When the indictments come down I wonder if Slinger and Co. might realize they’ve been living in opposite world for the past 2 years.

There will be no convictions. None. Get used to that fact. Nothing that trump’s klan has thrown at the wall has stuck. It’s all reactive distractions to draw attention away from trump’s corruption and immorality. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are starting to bore me.  Stop it.  

Maddow really needs to come up with some new material for you people-kind.

You’re the only person here that watches madcow. It’s obvious. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Agreed.  I don't think much will come of it though.  The goal is being reached as far as I'm concerned......crushing the Liberal fascism that has taken over the country is becoming reality.  DC will be harder to crack.  R's don't want Trump to turn on them the way D's are being turned on.  Keeping Mueller in place is their desire also.  HOWEVER, they too forget something...it's the citizens who get to fucking decide.  And we are deciding Mueller needs to go away.  The next six years are going to be interesting.

But from a short-term, purely selfish stand point, I CANNOT WAIT to see the DNC primary debates.  HOLY FUCKING SHIT-SHOW WITH A RUSTY CHAINSAW!!!!!!  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re the only person here that watches madcow. It’s obvious. 

That's a lie and you know it.  YOU KNOW IT!  Nobody has ever bought into your "holier than thou...I only watch podcasts' bullshit.  :lol: 

Now that you mention it, it has been a while since I've watched him.  The regular MSM's have been providing enough entertainment.  I should treat myself tonight!

Related image

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That's a lie and you know it.  YOU KNOW IT!  Nobody has ever bought into your "holier than thou...I only watch podcasts' bullshit.  :lol: 

Now that you mention it, it has been a while since I've watched him.  The regular MSM's have been providing enough entertainment.  I should treat myself tonight!

Related image

Emotionalism is eating your soul. Relax. Watch some weather tonight. 

6CE7CCF1-27BE-47EB-9A8A-30834EC0BE18.jpeg

rwws hire a plumber with a very bad reputation to fix some leaks in the kitchen. He comes in, doesn’t fix the original leaks, creates many bigger leaks, more damages. Upon being embarrassed by it all, they pretend that was why they hired him. “ to blow things up”

fucking comical :lol: