Check your account email address ×

golfnow.com

Anyone that golfs should be using this site.....its pretty awesome.

You join for free ....just type in your zip code and it will give you a list of courses with discount tee times for the day you entered.

I just booked 18 holes for the brother and I at some course a half hour from here in Ohio. Its a cow pasture but looks ok.

12:30 tee time tomorrow and $10 per person with cart for 18 holes :lol: normal greens fee for midweek with cart is $33 at this course so it was a nice price

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Anyone that golfs should be using this site.....its pretty awesome.

You join for free ....just type in your zip code and it will give you a list of courses with discount tee times for the day you entered.

I just booked 18 holes for the brother and I at some course a half hour from here in Ohio. Its a cow pasture but looks ok.

12:30 tee time tomorrow and $10 per person with cart for 18 holes :lol: normal greens fee for midweek with cart is $33 at this course so it was a nice price

Anyone who golfs is a faggot.  Pretty clear.

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I thought that was the hole point of golf, everyone sucks at it? Isn't that what 18 packs are fore!!! :saluting:

IDK dude.....I have played with some guys that are better than me like Bussman and Neal........I have played with some guys that are actually good like Rhianna and Joelle

then I played 4-5 rounds with a guy that has a 1 handicap.....I had no idea how fucking good you have to be to have a 1 handicap but this fucker could put the ball on a string. It was awesome to watch. Just an unassuming average size guy....he could hit the ball 280 all day and put it where he wanted. His fucking 3 wood was a 250 yd club and he was always on in two on par 5's

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

IDK dude.....I have played with some guys that are better than me like Bussman and Neal........I have played with some guys that are actually good like Rhianna and Joelle

then I played 4-5 rounds with a guy that has a 1 handicap.....I had no idea how fucking good you have to be to have a 1 handicap but this fucker could put the ball on a string. It was awesome to watch. Just an unassuming average size guy....he could hit the ball 280 all day and put it where he wanted. His fucking 3 wood was a 250 yd club and he was always on in two on par 5's

Fore playing only 3 times in 4 years, you sure know a lot about it. I give the guys who can play well credit for sure. To me it was always just an excuse to drink with the guys and drive around electric cars.

13 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Golf sucks!

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Anyone who golfs is a faggot.  Pretty clear.

A golf course is the only place where you can dress like a flaming Kansas City faggot and no one will think you are really gay. 

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Fore playing only 3 times in 4 years, you sure know a lot about it. I give the guys who can play well credit for sure. To me it was always just an excuse to drink with the guys and drive around electric cars.

I used to play a lot when I was younger.....every week some years. I never did get any good at it

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

A golf course is the only place where you can dress like a flaming Kansas City faggot and no one will think you are really gay. 

I went on a early season golf trip to KC once and everyone was indeed dressed like a Kansas faggot :lol: 

I love golf.  But I pretty much suck at it.  I still get out and slash it around a couple times a year.  Playing at Mt. Washington in a couple weeks, should be a good time.  Was down to an 18 handicap at one point when I played more often, but nowadays cracking 100 is a noble effort.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I love golf.  But I pretty much suck at it.  I still get out and slash it around a couple times a year.  Playing at Mt. Washington in a couple weeks, should be a good time.  Was down to an 18 handicap at one point when I played more often, but nowadays cracking 100 is a noble effort.  :lol: 

I try and be under 100 at muni style courses......stick me in an upscale challenging course and I cant carry enough balls to finish a round :lol: 

I try and be under 100 at muni style courses......stick me in an upscale challenging course and I cant carry enough balls to finish a round :lol: 

Pretty much my game too.  :lol: 

Check out this crazy bitch....1008518161_GloversWifeGolf.thumb.jpg.1c6a4995512d3ea04dde583127ec169c.jpg

Police: Golf champ's wife attacked him after he bombed at tournament

BY JOSE LAMBIET

jose@gossipextra.com

Former U.S. Open champion golfer Lucas Glover missed the secondary cuts at last weekend’s Players Championship near St. Augustine — and his wife greeted him home with a shower of insults and, allegedly, a beat-down.

Krista Glover, 36, was arrested by St. Johns County Sheriff’s deputies at Sawgrass TPC in Ponte Vedra Beach and charged with domestic battery and resisting arrest.

Lucas told deputies Krista gets violent every time he doesn’t play well in a major PGA tournament, according to the incident report.

And since he had a bad day live on national television alongside the likes of Tiger Woods, Dustin Johnson and Justin Rose, she allegedly went off on him when he got home. The fight degenerated into something physical, all of it in front of their two underage children and Lucas’ momma.

fights, Lucas told the deputies, aren't unusual, the report shows. He described how “when he plays a bad round of golf, Krista proceeds to start an altercation with him and telling him how he is a loser and a p---y, how he needs to fire everyone, and how he’d better win or her and the kids would leave him and he would never see the kids again,” the report reads.

Saturday night, Lucas allegedly told deputies he couldn’t take it anymore. At the same time, he tried to dissuade deputies from arresting Krista and claimed there was no physical altercation.

Deputies, however, noted in their reports that there were fresh lacerations to Lucas’ right arm and “multiple lacerations” to both his 62-year-old mother Hershey Glover’s arms, as well as blood on her clothes.

Neither Lucas nor his mom asked to be treated by paramedics.

The 38-year-old golfer, best known for his 2009 win at the U.S. Open and the 2011 Wells Fargo Open, said his wife had been drinking all day, the report shows.

Krista claimed she was attacked by her mother-in-law during an argument with her husband. The report noted, however, she had no visible injuries.

When Lucas’ mother was interviewed, she told deputies she tried to stop the argument between husband and wife, but Krista turned against her and hit her repeatedly.

Lucas’ injuries reportedly occurred when he stepped between his wife and his mother.

The drama, however, didn’t stop once Krista was handcuffed.

The deputies wrote in their report that she resisted them and refused to get into the back seat of a squad car by trying “to tense her body and blocking herself from sitting down in the car.”

She allegedly tried to wrap her legs and feet around the frame of the open car door, and once inside, Krista allegedly damaged the car by kicking the door.

“Wait till the tour [PGA] hears about this,” she yelled at the deputies, according to the report. “You will lose your job. This is why cops get shot in the face. Wait till I talk with the judge, you will be f---ing fired over this.”

When reached on her cellphone Tuesday, Krista hung up abruptly. Lucas didn’t return a call for comment left on his cellphone.

Krista was released Sunday on $2,500 bond. She has a date with the judge May 31.

A former Clemson University golf star, Lucas Glover has been on the PGA tour since 2001. Since then, he has made $20.1 million in prize money.

He and Krista live in Jupiter and were married in 2012. They have a 6-year-old girl and a 3-year-old boy.

http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/jose-lambiet/article211189779.html

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: maybe that is the kind of motivation that guy needs to win......an ass kicking can go a long way 

Story cracks me up.  That is one crazy bitch.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Story cracks me up.  That is one crazy bitch.  :lol: 

Its not like they needed him to make the cut to eat or clothe the kids that week .....fucker has made 20 million in lifetime winnings :lol: 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I golf 2 or 3 times a year at charity outings. It's always best ball and free booze so we just fuck around. Just need one guy in your foresome to hit a playable ball. That's the ONLY kind of golf I like. I get invited to play all the time. All it does is piss me off. I don't need anymore aggravation in my life. :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I golf 2 or 3 times a year at charity outings. It's always best ball and free booze so we just fuck around. Just need one guy in your foresome to hit a playable ball. That's the ONLY kind of golf I like. I get invited to play all the time. All it does is piss me off. I don't need anymore aggravation in my life. :lol:

yah.....thats fun , then all you have to do is focus on hitting a few good shots

yah.....thats fun , then all you have to do is focus on hitting a few good shots

Mostly drink And smoke weed with my colleagues. :lol: