Check your account email address ×

This is not good

• Platinum Contributing Member

There will be a spending showdown in Sept.   Not saying its going to change anything but it will happen.  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Not sure whether you are going to die from licking live wires or from the stress of jumping in an out of the market.

I'm quite sure you are going to die by being impaled by a very large cock at some point in your life.......maybe a horse cock when the trucker cocks just dont cut it anymore

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The next recession is going to be a whopper......I feel bad for the people who are still invested in the sham of a market and are hoping to retire in a few years. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/14/goldman-deficit-unemployment-rate-disconnect-could-fuel-higher-interest-rates.html 

Trump spent all the stimulus bullets. Should be an interesting ride. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

No.....the Fed spent those during Obama's 8 years......about 4 trillion worth that we are now having to pay back

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

:lol:   Like how?  :lol:  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

1526312258_goldman_deficit.png

I guess I really have to question these numbers.   I highly doubt our deficit as a % of GDP went down from 2009 to 2016.   Considering a fairly stagnant economy and extremely high spending I just don't see that as accurate.   

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

No.....the Fed spent those during Obama's 8 years......about 4 trillion worth that we are now having to pay back

How old are you, and what is your TOTAL NET WORTH?   

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's inevitable.

The longer it takes to happen, the worse it will be.

Correct , and usually happens at the turn of the decade. But this one will be later as the the major ingrediants are not in place yet.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Correct , and usually happens at the turn of the decade. But this one will be later as the the major ingrediants are not in place yet.

The cycle is normally 7-10 years between recessions. We're going on 10.

Not surprising really. If you want people to be content make sure they are working and making money. Would explain the out of control spending as of late. 

Ive already said this months ago but a very good friends of mine is a hedge fund manager who over sees about $60 billion in assets. She told me that 1. P/E ratios are the highest theyve been since 1929 and the Tech boom. and 2. Interest rates have to go up. They are over due. 

Personally I think they have been purposefully kept low to keep the economy here singing while our secret govt engages in fuckery around the world. Who has time to protest when everybody is working? Nobody is being drafted so I suggest you follow the words of our dear friends woolie and, "Go to work and stfu!"

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

We are fucked come the next the recession.

It blows my mind that we don't have foresight to cut the debt in a strong economy.