Check your account email address ×

One Simple Chart Shows Why An Energy Revolution Is Coming - And Who Is Likely To Come Out On Top

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

You should change your screen name back to DOPO

dude if you want to get sucked into the hype then have at it.. Liberals get fooled easily

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Me too.   I'm sure more styles will be out by the time I need it.

Only thing that sucks is I lose my Geo Rate but this will more than make up for it.

It looks like real slate.

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Do you think big oil and gas can operate without environmental regulations?

who exactly do you think are some of the largest investors in to so called green energy? 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I have.....how about you?

lets see it..

No I have no interest. My life is fine without it. Perhaps its because I don't "waste" like most Americans.

I start a thread about solar and the major progress it’s had...not politics. I kinda expected an adult conversation from everyone on the topic. I do appreciate it from the ones who have stuck to the topic. Thanks

2 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

lets see it..

No I have no interest. My life is fine without it. Perhaps its because I don't "waste" like most Americans.

How we are comparing dick lengths again in another thread. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I start a thread about solar and the major progress it’s had...not politics. I kinda expected an adult conversation from everyone on the topic. I do appreciate it from the ones who have stuck to the topic. Thanks

unfortunately for you.. it is political and will only get worse..

Oh and how much has all this cost you? lets see your setup

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I have.....how about you?

and how is the payoff working out for you?

geo thermal is the only proven system out to save you real money in the long haul . with out the subsidy even that would be a 18yr pay back .assuming you have no major mechanical issues 

wind solar yeah battery replacement inverter replacement.  turbine maintenance that one alone 1 service call will set you back 6 mo on your 25yr break even track 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’m not sure why something as revolutionary and amazing as this triggers some right wingers so badly.  I’m not even sure they know other than Fox News has told them to hate solar.

Basically nobody here that’s been touting the greatness of green energy has actually invested in it. Reason being is it just doesn’t make financial sense yet. 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

I’m not sure why something as revolutionary and amazing as this triggers some right wingers so badly.  I’m not even sure they know other than Fox News has told them to hate solar.

Let’s see your solar setup... 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Basically nobody here that’s been touting the greatness of green energy has actually invested in it. Reason being is it just doesn’t make financial sense yet. 

exactly.. it could be a huge money maker... but it will be cheap.. lmao

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

It’s really sad they can’t leave politics out of a non political thread. It’s political Turrets. I can see em waiting in a quiet doctors office....Then they scream...JIMMY CARTER........CLINTON........OBAMA at the dog food commercial on the TV

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

there is no solar with out the politics and govebments huge subsidy pay out for it.

but again the biggest winners from those payouts are the big energy corps you pretend to hate 

Webba put solar in prob 3-4  years ago,  amazing when the right winger is the only one that manned up

As far as the comments never in my lifetime,  SMH.  With a state like California requiring it it will continue to get cheaper until for the most part homes will be pretty self sufficient allowing inefficient, dirty plants to be closed.  Unfortunately we will be taking away blue collar american jobs away in favor of foreign built solar panels which brings other concerns.  

2 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

exactly.. it could be a huge money maker... but it will be cheap.. lmao

When it makes sense it won’t have to be legislated 

Nobody will touch it yet.. but the liberals constantly trying to shame Americans because they don't use it.. yet they themselves wont buy it..

Its fucking comical.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Webba put solar in prob 3-4  years ago,  amazing when the right winger is the only one that manned up

As far as the comments never in my lifetime,  SMH.  With a state like California requiring it it will continue to get cheaper until for the most part homes will be pretty self sufficient allowing inefficient, dirty plants to be closed.  Unfortunately we will be taking away blue collar american jobs away in favor of foreign built solar panels which brings other concerns.  

More jobs will be created selling and installing panels than were were employed in coal or coal plants.  In fact, I believe that is already the case and we’re only just at the beginning