Check your account email address ×

So what kind of cash is the average Wisconsin lightbulb salesman raking in?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Nope

Yep

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....I told dripper I likely made 9x his wage assuming he worked at McDonalds ........I was certain he was in fast food but I guess not

You said 3 -4 times what I make...and I'm not counting my HSA! :Lol:

sooo 3-400k :news:

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Yep

You said 3 -4 times what I make...and I'm not counting my HSA! :Lol:

sooo 3-400k :news:

Well like I said....I was assuming you made very little because you are a complete fucking imbecile......I apologize ....I guess absolute mouth breathing morons can make a good wage.

Just now, f7ben said:

Well like I said....I was assuming you made very little because you are a complete fucking imbecile......I apologize ....I guess absolute mouth breathing morons can make a good wage.

Just fyi and I'm sure You already know. But reading your dribble here makes it seem like you couldn't get a job at McDonald's......

I also get 6 weeks vacation. You? :owned:

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Just fyi and I'm sure You already know. But reading your dribble here makes it seem like you couldn't get a job at McDonald's......

I also get 6 weeks vacation. You? :owned:

I wish I had 6 weeks vacation. I can take 12 days off 3x  per year if I like so its sort of like 6 weeks vaca but its that way because of the schedule

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wish I had 6 weeks vacation. I can take 12 days off 3x  per year if I like so its sort of like 6 weeks vaca but its that way because of the schedule

If you can take six weeks off straight without being missed, then you can go a full 12 months as well.:lol:

• Gold Member

Ben....  you should go to the local 160 or head the movalleyjatc to see if you have what it takes to ditch the pussy narrowback ticket you have and get a real ticket.