Check your account email address ×

TORTURE!

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey that's great...our government sends troops around the globe to kill, maim and torture...remember that next time another 9-11 happens and I'll just laugh and tell you how hilarious it is.

I love watching people suffer, personally. Especially people I don't like. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

90% of people killed in drone strikes are innocent civilians 

Bahhhhhh....collateral damage...just ask all the faggot ex military types here. Nevermind that most of them never fired a shot or were fired upon in anger (XLT excluded)

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bahhhhhh....collateral damage...just ask all the faggot ex military types here. Nevermind that most of them never fired a shot or were fired upon in anger (XLT excluded)

When you're only tool is a big dumb hammer everything begins to look like nail. Its made worse when there are countless companies reaping huge profits every time you drive a nail into something whether it needs it or not. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

When you're only tool is a big dumb hammer everything begins to look like nail. Its made worse when there are countless companies reaping huge profits every time you drive a nail into something whether it needs it or not. 

Law of the hammer. 

• Gold Member
23 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey that's great...our government sends troops around the globe to kill, maim and torture...remember that next time another 9-11 happens and I'll just laugh and tell you how hilarious it is.

ZING!!!

MICHAEL MORELL | ACTING DIRECTOR, OBAMA ADMINISTRATION: One of the 20 cases is a senior al Qaeda operative telling us that al Qaeda had moved to a particular city in Pakistan. That's what he told us before enhanced interrogation techniques. After enhanced interrogation techniques he actually sits down with satellite photography and points out the actual buildings where senior al Qaeda operatives are which allows us to go and deal with them.

GEORGE TENET: The value in my estimation as I sat at my 5:00 meeting every night and as we were using this information to break up plots, capture leaders, stop further attacks against the United States was enormously high.

DIANNE FEINSTEIN: We took 20 examples that the CIA itself claimed to show the success of these interrogations and not a single case holds up.

GEORGE TENET: They are virtually wrong in all 20 of the cases.

AND TENET INSISTS THAT INTELLIGENCE FROM THE 'ENHANCED INTERROGATIONS' LEADS TO THE CAPTURE OF A TERRORIST PLANNING A SPECTACULAR ATTACK.

GEORGE TENET: He had already recruited 17 Southeast Asians to engage in an airline plot against the West Coast of the United States. The value is--

QUESTION: The report says you had that information from other sources.

GEORGE TENET: The report is dead wrong on every account, period. End of paragraph.

AND TENET IS CERTAIN THAT THE ENHANCED INTERROGATIONS LED THEM TO BIN LADEN.

GEORGE TENET: The bin Laden operation would not have been possible without the courier in question being highlighted as prominently as he was by detainees.

JOHN BRENNAN: I was not in the -- in the chain of command, but I was a CIA officer, I was a senior CIA officer at the time. And I had expressed my - my discomfort and my - my concerns about-- these techniques, believing that they were going to-- come back to haunt us, the CIA. I did that with individuals, colleagues at the agency.

QUESTION: Did he ever come and complain to you about the enhanced-interrogation techniques?

GEORGE TENET: Nope.

QUESTION: He never came to you and said, "Hey, you know what, George? I think this is wrong"?

QUESTION: He never did?

JOHN BRENNAN: It's not as though I went up and down the halls of CIA and said, "We shouldn't be doin' this. We shouldn't be doing this." Looking back on it now, should I have spoken out more loudly about it? Maybe. I think about that a lot.

MICHAEL HAYDEN: Let's have a CIA director being interviewed here after the second wave and, and you get to ask him the question, "Now, look the Department of Justice said it was legal, but yet you refuse to do it. How do you feel about your decision now?" And so let's not pretend that this is the forces of light and forces of darkness. These are two damn ugly decisions.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/48-hours-presents-the-spymasters-cia-in-the-crosshairs/

Edited by Highmark

Is killing someone better than enhanced interrogation?

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA TAKES OFFICE, AFTER A CAMPAIGN CRITICAL OF GEORGE BUSH'S WAR ON TERROR. BUT UNDER THE NEW COMMANDER IN CHIEF, DRONE STRIKES RISE DRAMATICALLY.

MICHAEL HAYDEN: National security looks different from the Oval than it does from a hotel room in Iowa.

JOSE RODRIGUEZ | DIRECTOR, COUNTERTERRORISM CENTER 2002-04: This administration-- prefers-- killing-- terrorists rather than holding them captive. And the reason I think is because -- it's hard. It's hard to capture. It's -- it's hard work. And many would consider it dirty business

JAMES WOOLSEY | DIRECTOR 1993-95: They're killing a lot of people with, let's say, drone strikes that would better be captured and interrogated, that we -- might have a chance of learning what the terrorist group is going to do next. You can't question somebody you've killed.

QUESTION: So in other words, the CIA is just, "we're taking no prisoners?"

JAMES WOOLSEY: I don't know that that's the CIA's position. I think that's the President's position. I, I think he is killing more people than he needs to and we'd be better off capturing some of them and interrogating them.

JOHN BRENNAN | DIRECTOR, OBAMA ADMINISTRATION: We will do everything possible to see if we can prevent them from being successful, capturing them. And when that's not possible, well, then I think the president should have the ability to take action.

GENERAL DAVID PETRAEUS | DIRECTOR 2011-12: I think you always do soul searching when you're putting individuals in harm's way you turn these over in your mind and uh and there are occasions where you say, "Let me mull this one. Let me think on it." But if you ensure that you're within the rules of engagement, um then you press forward and make a decision.

MOMENTS LATER ANWAR AL-AWLAKI IS DEAD.

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Awlaki was the leader of external operations for al Qaeda.

NOT SINCE THE CIVIL WAR HAS THE U.S. GOVERNMENT EXECUTED ONE OF ITS CITIZENS - WITHOUT AN INDICTMENT, TRIAL OR SENTENCING.

ROBERT GATES: The precedent of an American president being able to kill an American citizen under any circumstances, on just his signature, is dangerous.

LEON PANETTA: There were Nazis who were U.S. citizens. Does that make them less of an enemy? There are terrorists who are U.S. citizens. Does that somehow make them less of an enemy? I don't think so. In my book, a terrorist is a terrorist.

ROBERT GATES: I would prefer, under those circumstances, that there was some kind of external body where the president would present the evidence to somebody outside of the executive branch to say, "I think this is conclusive. Do you think this is conclusive?

WILLIAM WEBSTER: This was an American citizen and he was ultimately taken out, but it's not something that should be left to one person, no matter who that person is.

ANWAR AL-AWLAKI WAS JUST ONE MAN. BUT THE CIA'S DRONES HAVE KILLED SCORES...PERHAPS HUNDREDS WHOSE NAMES ARE UNKNOWN.

ROBERT GATES: My worry is that there are too many of what we would call signature strikes, which are at a group of suspected terrorists where the evidence may not be that clear, of specifically, what is going on.

QUESTION: What about the so-called signature strikes?

DAVID PETRAEUS:I can't talk about signature strikes. If they are even taken, I don't know what they are.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/48-hours-presents-the-spymasters-cia-in-the-crosshairs/

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Do you want to correct the falsehoods in that or are you just going to let it stand?

Why dont you go ahead and give it a crack......I'm gonna guess that Snowden is far more in the know than you or the propaganda you jack off to

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Do you want to correct the falsehoods in that or are you just going to let it stand?

I'm learning from the President.