Check your account email address ×

Trump Wiping out Obama's entire legacy. This is what happens when you do everything as an executive order and circumvent congress.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Is your Google only capable of finding you fake news and conspiracy theories?

:dunno:

I don't have to google it dipshit. You made the claim now back it up. 

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

:owned: again

“Trump is on pace to sign more executive orders than any president in the last 50 years”

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

:owned: again

“Trump is on pace to sign more executive orders than any president in the last 50 years”

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/13/politics/donald-trump-executive-orders/index.html

Which one of those executive orders are on par with any one of the things on the list that he's reversed? Which one of those executive orders were signed becuase he couldn't get Congress to or some judge to agree with him so he signed an executive order instead?? 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Which one of those executive orders are on par with any one of the things on the list that he's reversed? Which one of those executive orders were signed becuase he couldn't get Congress to or some judge to agree with him so he signed an executive order instead?? 

just hush now

:lol:

Just now, jtssrx said:

So you can't name any thank you dipshit

I’m not going through all the EO’s one by one.

You shot off your stupid mouth again in the thread title,  I proved you wrong and I’m done.  Have a nice day friend.

:bc:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

I’m not going through all the EO’s one by one.

You shot off your stupid mouth again in the thread title,  I proved you wrong and I’m done.  Have a nice day friend.

:bc:

You're not going through them becuase you and I both know there isn't one. 

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You're not going through them becuase you and I both know there isn't one. 

Funny how yesterday you said you didn’t care about Trump and here you are slobbing his knob again

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Funny how yesterday you said you didn’t care about Trump and here you are slobbing his knob again

I don't care about him I just can't stand Obama. I think it's hilarious that his fraudulent legacy is being unwound 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Cries about Obama Executive Orders, then defends Trump doing the same thing only more....

hahaha

So fucking dumb

:lol2:

No dipshit I bitched about Exec orders that were end arounds the courts and Congress 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Ohhhhh

Obama EO’s bad

Trumo EO’s good

So fucking dumb

:lol2:

Obama literally sign hundreds of EO's The orders I had an issue with are listed. Try to spin it any way you want, you can listen one par so now your filibustering 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Obama literally sign hundreds of EO's The orders I had an issue with are listed. Try to spin it any way you want, you can listen one par so now your filibustering 

Weird how you have no issue with any of Trump’s Executive Orders though.  I mean, you don’t like the guy but can’t think of one that you take issue with.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Weird how you have no issue with any of Trump’s Executive Orders though.  I mean, you don’t like the guy but can’t think of one that you take issue with.

I don't have a problem with any president wrting executive orders. I've been clear on what my issue is. If Trump writes an executive order becuase Congress or some judge won't pass his agenda I will not support it. See unlike you and the lib and neocon hacks on this site I don't just support politicians that agree with my political ideology. I am on record as being against trump on many things.