Check your account email address ×

Trump Wiping out Obama's entire legacy. This is what happens when you do everything as an executive order and circumvent congress.

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I don't have a problem with any president wrting executive orders. I've been clear on what my issue is. If Trump writes an executive order becuase Congress or some judge won't pass his agenda I will not support it. See unlike you and the lib and neocon hacks on this site I don't just support politicians that agree with my political ideology. I am on record as being against trump on many things.  

And even though Trump has signed piles of these things, none fall into this category yet....

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

And even though Trump has signed piles of these things, none fall into this category yet....

not that I'm aware of. if you want to post one I'll gladly tell you I'm against it.

Think about this trump wanted to do an executive order to get rid of the individual mandate. I would have been against that. Instead they got rid of it with the Tax cut bill 

Edited by jtssrx

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Weird how you have no issue with any of Trump’s Executive Orders though.  I mean, you don’t like the guy but can’t think of one that you take issue with.

Why have issues when they correct a wrong?

The Halfrican tried, we can give him that... but in 8 years he did zip that couldn't be changed by a stroke of a pen.

Talk about useless....

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Snake said:

The Halfrican tried, we can give him that... but in 8 years he did zip that couldn't be changed by a stroke of a pen.

Talk about useless....

I hope you realize just how fucking stupid you sound when you say "Halfrican".....guessing you don't.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I hope you realize just how fucking stupid you sound when you say "Halfrican".....guessing you don't.

Yeah...but that and "the Kenyan" still make me giggle.  Trump's names are better and certainly more abundant.  Odd that most on the left make fun of his skin color though.  Hmmmm...

24 minutes ago, Snake said:

Talk about useless....

Hiwd overturning and replacing the ACA work out....Bin Laden come back with the stroke of pen....stock market triple with a stroke of a pen.....70+ consecutive months of employment gains with the stroke of a pen....one of your gay kids/grandkids might disagree with your assessment.... .:news:

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...but that and "the Kenyan" still make me giggle.  Trump's names are better and certainly more abundant.  Odd that most on the left make fun of his skin color though.  Hmmmm...

:lmao: It’s fake.....from tanning....so not the same dumbshit :thumbsup:  I prefer heel spurs and hand size....... :lmao: 

17D789F2-BFAB-48DA-A70C-3544876E2D63.jpeg

DAEDB90E-3D26-4C41-8E0F-007E2B952D85.jpeg

Edited by SnowRider
  • Haha 1