Check your account email address ×

Challenge....

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Your fellow Dumper has started countless threads from fringe sources the site progressives laugh at, mock, and point out are Alt facts and fake news.  How come the Clown Posse - who often agrees with the content posted by @jtssrx can’t point to where said threads have been validated and/or come to fruition..:news:

Triggered Retard

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I do.  Always have.  Always will.  

Do you try to be a little bitch sometimes?  Or, is it just another millennial deficiency?  Stop it.

I say things I know will trigger middle aged conservatives. You fucks have a real obsession with maintaining your private property.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

What kind of person has a dick but sucks cock?

An adventurous one lol

15 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I say things I know will trigger middle aged conservatives. You fucks have a real obsession with maintaining your private property.

An adventurous one lol

It's hilarious too because I highly doubt many your age are hiring lawn boys. That's been a baby boomer thing for a minute now.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:thumb: I was paying the Girlfriend's 13 year old daughter $20 a cut last year but she's not interested in making money this year I guess.

I remembered not even having a weed wacker as a young kid...I had to go around the house with those damn lawn shears. Took forever! Father's day rolls around and my mom asked me what my dad wanted so I told her to get him a weed wacker...he was pissed  :lol:   

i paidmy son 20 to do mine,  was 50 for the lawn guys,  they did a better job but not $30 better although last 2 summers i've been stuck with it most of the summer and fall as my son knee was torn up and he just did it again so looks like another summer of me doing it myself.  takes me 40 minutes bagging,  I toss in headphones and just walk around so it's all good.  

3 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

Maybe we should take a poll. Who here mows there lawn and who pays for it to be mowed. 

I mow both at home and camp.

Me but I'm training the wife to appreciate the satisfaction of a well mowed lawn.......

20180504_190453.jpg

1 minute ago, s pump said:

Me but I'm training the wife to appreciate the satisfaction of a well mowed lawn.......

20180504_190453.jpg

Get her off that thing! Ride ons make their asses flat. You need a big push mower to maintain the caboose properly.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

It's hilarious too because I highly doubt many your age are hiring lawn boys. That's been a baby boomer thing for a minute now.

I still do my parents lawn even though I don't live there anymore 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, s pump said:

20180504_190453.jpg

I don't let my wife within 100 ft of the mower.   I mean how hard is to follow the fucking lines.  :lol:  I'm like if you go off slightly on one fix it on the next pass.   Nope they just keep following the crooked or curve and before you know it they got the whole thing is fucked up.  

9 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I'd rather donate my time to maintaining sled trails or hiking trails than partake in the sisyphean task of lawn mowing. The tangible difference I'd make for my community just seems more fulfilling than your silly "pride" in your property. 

Well that's sad.

I just want you to know I only read the first sentence of this. I don't really care about your petty pissing match with a douchey liberal.

Just to be clear, i should have highlighted the the part about mowing my own lawn and taking pride in it. I wont let anyone else mow it because i am that picky about how it looks and would rather donate the money i would spend on lawn care, to a seniors meals on wheels program or towards someones heating bill in the winter. As for the lazy comment. There's good and bad in every generation.:bc: 

• Like 1