Check your account email address ×

China has stopped buying soybeans from the US

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Think Roundup is bad, check out Dicamba!

So basically soybeans = pot.  I'll buy that.

:bc:

Neal

I'm going to attack Roundup HQ .......I bought the weed and grass killer concentrate. Mixed it per instructions. Sprayed the shit out of some weeds and grass I want dead........and the motherfuckers look healthier than ever days later. What a crock of shit

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Think Roundup is bad, check out Dicamba!

So basically soybeans = pot.  I'll buy that.

:bc:

Neal

There's actually very good policy around pesticides in cannabis. 

And no proof it gives you man tits like soybeans do.

Just now, f7ben said:

I'm going to attack Roundup HQ .......I bought the weed and grass killer concentrate. Mixed it per instructions. Sprayed the shit out of some weeds and grass I want dead........and the motherfuckers look healthier than ever days later. What a crock of shit

You got gmo weeds brah

Just now, motonoggin said:

You got gmo weeds brah

I took a swig of the shit and it didnt taste very strong....I shoulda mixed at double the dose !!!!!!!!!!!!!111

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's Monsanto for ya!  :lol:

Neal

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Doood, I've always been against subsidizing commodities.   Subsidies are a large part of why prices are so low.   They incentivize over production.  

You were too stupid to see this in past posts including the one you just replied to where I mention price protection covering them at least thru this fall.

While the market is manipulated by govt subsidies around the world (supply) some natural market forces are still in play.  The demand does not change that quickly.  

You dont say...

• Platinum Contributing Member

On 4/4/2018 at 11:54 AM, Highmark said:

Some guys would hate Trump if he personally cured their kids Cancer.   Neal's bitter because he's a farmer and reacting to short term news on tariffs.  

On 4/4/2018 at 12:05 PM, NaturallyAspirated said:

Meh, that's a small part.  Seeing Trump torpedo a successful business from his Presidential bully pulpit because it's CEO owns a paper that's critical of him is far more troubling to me.  That's disgusting, unethical, and borders on impeachable IMO.

Neal

On 4/5/2018 at 9:55 AM, Highmark said:

We get it Neal, you are pissed this might affect you as a farmer but its been OK for decades that other industries have been fucked by the Chinese.  :lol:  

How about I'll help you out even though I'm sure you already know this.   It was a measly 3%.

In addition to higher supports for grain production, China’s border policies favor soybean imports. Import tariffs for soybeans (3 percent) are lower than those for soybean meal and oil (5 percent and 9 percent, respectively). This encouraged the quick emergence of China’s oilseed crushing industry to become the largest in the world, leading to greater gains in soybean imports than in soybean meal and oil imports.

https://www.ers.usda.gov/amber-waves/2016/may/major-factors-affecting-global-soybean-and-products-trade-projections/

52 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well honestly you were before Ben got on your case in this thread.  

48 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ahh..... No.  Are you on crack?  :lol:

Neal

:lol2: Claiming this doesn't bother you because you got skin in the game is laughable.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, f7ben said:

Neal = :owned: again 

I'm not :owned: you nincompoop.

I don't honestly promote dumping, don't be so gullible.  It was a simple test that you (and others) fell for, hook line and sinker.  It's a bit troubling how quick agriculture gets dumped on though.  Very short-sighted.

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I'm not :owned: you nincompoop.

I don't honestly promote dumping, don't be so gullible.  It was a simple test that you (and others) fell for, hook line and sinker.  It's a bit troubling how quick agriculture gets dumped on though.  Very short-sighted.

Neal

Neal....show me one legit comment where I advocate for or condone agriculture being the victim here. It seems that is China's only recourse in combating our asking to be treated fairly in trade. If that is China's response so be it. We cannot control that. We also cannot continue to be involved in such lopsided trade relationships where so much of our industrial and manufacturing base is victimized. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

XZOMG......WE HAVE TO LET CHINA CONTINUE TO RAPE OUR MANUFACTURING BASE WITH UNFAIR TRADE .....OTHERWISE THEY WONT BUY THE BEANS///////,LOIDNVOUQBDOUCASKDN

Fucking retarded ass faggots......

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Neal....show me one legit comment where I advocate for or condone agriculture being the victim here. It seems that is China's only recourse in combating our asking to be treated fairly in trade. If that is China's response so be it. We cannot control that. We also cannot continue to be involved in such lopsided trade relationships where so much of our industrial and manufacturing base is victimized. 

:lol:

:owned:

Step on others necks to get what benefits you.

Neal

Just now, f7ben said:

Ag products are one of the few or only products China doesn't Tariff at 25%.

China isn't going after them for ANY reason other than they are grown in some of the GOP voting base states.  

Everyone here (except Neal) looks after favorable treatment for their companies when it comes to trade.  :lol:  

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Or in other words not want yours stepped on because it benefits you.   

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Man....you are displaying the reading comprehension of momo here. My comment you quoted does not condone or advocate for any negative action on beans. 

Its fucking simple......

I am seeking fair treatment for all

Neal is advocating for unfair treatment to protect his cow

Cant be more simple 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Ortho total vegetation killer is some very good stuff,the round up will take 5 days to show signs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Ortho total vegetation killer is some very good stuff,the round up will take 5 days to show signs

What a joke......I want shit dead in minutes. Like I shot it with a scary ar15

Just now, f7ben said:

Diesel fuel..:thumbsup:

Too bad the farmers and Midwest Christians didn’t think before the election.  Fuck em....they reap what the sew... :lol: 

2EE6765D-EDD9-45D6-8008-C431C93E02D4.jpeg

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I highly doubt your grass is RU resistant.   Sounds like poor batch of RU.