Check your account email address ×

Doubt Faux Noise Is Reporting....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Michael Caputo says 'it's clear' Mueller investigators focused on Russia collusion

(CNN)After being interviewed by special counsel investigators on Wednesday, former aide to Donald Trump's presidential campaign Michael Caputo told CNN that Robert Mueller's team is "focused on Russia collusion."

"It's clear they are still really focused on Russia collusion," Caputo said, adding, "They know more about the Trump campaign than anyone who ever worked there."

Caputo, who advised the Trump campaign on communications in 2016, has long insisted he has no information about collusion between Trump's team and Russia. He spoke with Senate intelligence investigators on Tuesday for their Russia probe and outlined the differences between Congress' inquiries and the special counsel's. 

"The Senate and the House are net fishing," Caputo said. "The special counsel is spearfishing. They know what they are aiming at and are deadly accurate."

Caputo lived and worked in Russia in the 1990s and later did business with Russian companies, including Gazprom, the Kremlin-controlled energy giant. As a Republican consultant, Caputo worked with Trump adviser Roger Stone and Paul Manafort, the former campaign chairman. He denies any wrongdoing regarding Russia. Caputo is a longtime ally of Stone's, a close associate of Trump who has come under scrutiny in the Russian investigation because of Stone's contacts with WikiLeaks during the campaign.

Caputo was interviewed behind closed doors on Tuesday as part of the Senate Intelligence committee's investigation. He was also interviewed last year by the House Intelligence Committee.

Following the Senate meeting, Caputo passionately criticized the panel, charging that the probe has cost him $125,000 and is forcing him to move from the Buffalo area in order to pay off legal bills.

"Your investigation and others into the allegations of Trump campaign collusion with Russia are costing my family a great deal of money -- more than $125,000 -- and making a visceral impact on my children," Caputo said in a prepared statement that he delivered at the end of the Senate interview, which was provided to CNN.

"Forget about all the death threats against my family. I want to know who cost us so much money, who crushed our kids, who forced us out of our home, all because you lost an election," he added, concluding with, "I want to know because God Damn you to Hell."

Caputo and other Trump associates have hired attorneys to deal with the various Russia investigations in Congress and by special counsel Mueller, often at a high price tag.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/02/politics/michael-caputo-mueller-investigator/index.html

Edited by SnowRider

reporting what that your side can't Handel the fact they lost . the establishment can't Handel the thought of loisingbany control of the people. so they will stop at nothing to stop it including bankrupting people and still coming up with Jack shit . that report? 

come on tell us about your 1200 now lol you fucking idiot 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Maybe if donny says “no collusion” 57 thousand more times it’ll just all go away.  

no it will just go away after the midterms . it has to stick around till then by design .

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no it will just go away after the midterms . it has to stick around till then by design .

This investigation and the indictments and trials that go along with it will go on for years 

• Haha 1

Is Caputo lying......

It's clear they are still really focused on Russia collusion," Caputo said, adding, "They know more about the Trump campaign than anyone who ever worked there."

:lol: Gotta be Braindead to still be a Dumper.... :lmao: 

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

It has to stick around until after midterms because if Mueller finds proof of Collusion, the Republicans won't do anything about it.

After midterms, they will get Trump on the Stand and watch that buffoon perjure himself 10 times in the first hour, throw his whole team under the bus in the second hour, his family the third hour.      

Next day he'll try to pro-actively pardon everyone he knows.

Edit:   I forgot the best part.   All the Trumpsters on here will applaud the pardons because ---------tax cuts.  "We don't care if you sold us out to Russia, just pay us off and we are all good"

Edited by revkevsdi

Following the Senate meeting, Caputo passionately criticized the panel, charging that the probe has cost him $125,000 and is forcing him to move from the Buffalo area in order to pay off legal bills.

"Your investigation and others into the allegations of Trump campaign collusion with Russia are costing my family a great deal of money -- more than $125,000 -- and making a visceral impact on my children," Caputo said in a prepared statement that he delivered at the end of the Senate interview, which was provided to CNN.

"Forget about all the death threats against my family. I want to know who cost us so much money, who crushed our kids, who forced us out of our home, all because you lost an election," he added, concluding with, "I want to know because God Damn you to Hell."

This is what politics has become.  If you loose an election, start an investigation or anything that costs everyone on the other side enough so that they don't want to be involved again.  Wisconsin JOHN DOE investigations did that.  Lois Lerner was tasked with doing it. 

30 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This is what politics has become.  If you loose an election, start an investigation or anything that costs everyone on the other side enough so that they don't want to be involved again.  Wisconsin JOHN DOE investigations did that.  Lois Lerner was tasked with doing it. 

:lol: Simply a Braindead response from Doe Dumber :lmao: 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It has to stick around until after midterms because if Mueller finds proof of Collusion, the Republicans won't do anything about it.

After midterms, they will get Trump on the Stand and watch that buffoon perjure himself 10 times in the first hour, throw his whole team under the bus in the second hour, his family the third hour.      

Next day he'll try to pro-actively pardon everyone he knows.

Edit:   I forgot the best part.   All the Trumpsters on here will applaud the pardons because ---------tax cuts.  "We don't care if you sold us out to Russia, just pay us off and we are all good"

want to put 100bucks on that worthless prediction? 

he'll even just the collusion part i will go 100 and su now or nothing on the rest of your spank bank fantasy 

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Is Caputo lying......

It's clear they are still really focused on Russia collusion," Caputo said, adding, "They know more about the Trump campaign than anyone who ever worked there."

:lol: Gotta be Braindead to still be a Dumper.... :lmao: 

and yet still can't bring charges yet you still prey to a worthless cause