Check your account email address ×

I got new respect for this lady

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Saying this to that crowd takes massive amounts of bravery, I don't give a fuck what else she said. Fucking owned.

31723426_1521746924602572_1143218172757803008_o.jpg

I bet you even welled up....

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I haven't heard it. I don't watch that shit but that line had to be a knife to the heart

Her whole routine/speech was good.  She dropped truth bombs all over the place.  I’m not sure what all the butthurt was about.  Thin skinned Wolfie types gettin all pissy

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Her whole routine/speech was good.  She dropped truth bombs all over the place.  I’m not sure what all the butthurt was about.  Thin skinned Wolfie types gettin all pissy

Sometimes the truth isn't funny. This was one of those times. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Yep, they definitely helped create the monster. I’ve said that before. Coached him, didn’t pursue tough questions, etc

:lol: you are so fucking dumb it hurts my head to try and wrap my mind around how you think. 

Yep, they definitely helped create the monster. I’ve said that before. Coached him, didn’t pursue tough questions, etc

Setting him up for madam prez to take him down!!!

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, she's no Tammy Lundgren

who's that?

11 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I think its hilarious.  Your side has been apologizing for 2 days about it. :lol:  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

who's that?

I think its hilarious.  Your side has been apologizing for 2 days about it. :lol:  

That stupid bleach blond little brat you get all horny over

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: you are so fucking dumb it hurts my head to try and wrap my mind around how you think. 

The day I give a shit about what some dumb fuck, who falls for every rww conspiracy out there, has to say is the day I vote for another trump. Tell us more about Hillary’s pay to play folder, seth rich, fusion gps...

:lol: 

fucking idiot

The day I give a shit about what some dumb fuck, who falls for every rww conspiracy out there, has to say is the day I vote for another trump. Tell us more about Hillary’s pay to play folder, seth rich, fusion gps...

fucking idiot

Assange says its Rich......Fusion GPS is the real story......DNC had a folder entitled PFP and it was in the leaked files

You lose again 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Sometimes comedians find it important to tell the truth. 

And cry.  It’s what you want from them now.  Emotions and feelings. Yep..it all makes sense.  I’m just glad I can laugh at you all trying to laugh through your tears at their dialog.  Holy fuck it’s funny!