Check your account email address ×

Trump is on right now selling the schtick!

No, he really pounded it home. Probably his best speech ever. Hillary can't play ball with the dumpster. He takes it to the gutter better than anyone. She will play defense the whole election cycle. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

No, he really pounded it home. Probably his best speech ever. Hillary can't play ball with the dumpster. He takes it to the gutter better than anyone. She will play defense the whole election cycle. 

You do realize his best speech ever puts him just below GWB eh lol

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

He is getting better for sure.  And seemingly getting a lot more serious about the political "dance".  

I also think his "blaming the media" is starting to stir the masses of voters that are sick of the media picking a choosing.  And that includes the "Bern victims".  Let's face it, most of these people will vote for somebody.

Gonna be an interesting ride from here on out.  Debates (if they happen) should be interesting.

Also, I am getting the suspicion that Hilliar is going through something right now.  Mentally maybe? 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The simple fact that hillary doesn't ever get in front of an audience should tell you that she really doesn't have anything to say.  I think her brain is mush.

I find it disturbing she has done zero press conferences in how long now????  But don't discount her mind just yet.  She has one of the most cunning, clever, deceptive and scheming minds on the planet.  And for the mentally inept....she is absolutely hypnotizing!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find it disturbing she has done zero press conferences in how long now????  But don't discount her mind just yet.  She has one of the most cunning, clever, deceptive and scheming minds on the planet.  And for the mentally inept....she is absolutely hypnotizing!

Oh yeah, I would never let my guard down with her. 

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

Truth hurts eh. Hillary is a waste of flesh but if you think Trump is a good public speaker you need help 

He never said that Trump was a good speaker.  And even if he was, that is irrelavent in the message.  C'mon Ebby.....work with us here.

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He never said that Trump was a good speaker.  And even if he was, that is irrelavent in the message.  C'mon Ebby.....work with us here.

:lmao: what he looks like on TV is all that matters to a fucking idiot like that clown  

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Anler said:

I said it long ago when I called that he would win.   She has more to offer the opposition to go after than any candidate in modern history.   If Trump does things correct and the superpac's do their part she will be in serious trouble.  

He needs to get off the media and the GOP and focus on her.  Every time someone in the MSM asks him a question he needs to talk about Hillary and if they will ask her about those topics.   

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I said it long ago when I called that he would win.   She has more to offer the opposition to go after than any candidate in modern history.   If Trump does things correct and the superpac's do their part she will be in serious trouble.  

He needs to get off the media and the GOP and focus on her.  Every time someone in the MSM asks him a question he needs to talk about Hillary and if they will ask her about those topics.   

I am kinda thinking that is the eventual plan.  I believe he is discrediting the media and it is working!  People are starting to really dig into the media for their biases.  I think he is doing the same with the GOP...discrediting their fraudulent and poor ideas of what that party should be to win...and it is infuriating to them...but again, people are listening.

Now, when he really, REALLY turns his focus to Hillary....wow...it's gonna get interesting.  We can forget sometimes because he can come across as a dufas that he is most certainly NOT an idiot.  Fact is, he is an extremely intelligent man.  A "show boater", yes...but that doesn't subtract from IQ points.

Stay tuned.......

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I am kinda thinking that is the eventual plan.  I believe he is discrediting the media and it is working!  People are starting to really dig into the media for their biases.  I think he is doing the same with the GOP...discrediting their fraudulent and poor ideas of what that party should be to win...and it is infuriating to them...but again, people are listening.

Now, when he really, REALLY turns his focus to Hillary....wow...it's gonna get interesting.  We can forget sometimes because he can come across as a dufas that he is most certainly NOT an idiot.  Fact is, he is an extremely intelligent man.  A "show boater", yes...but that doesn't subtract from IQ points.

Stay tuned.......

I disagree.   You can't beat the media by attacking them.   You have to make it look as if they are not doing their job by asking them to ask Hillary about things.   If you are successful at that you prove they are both bad.  

Its important to note to not go after Clinton too hard too early.   Number 1 she is a woman and many will not like long term attacks against her.   Thinks he is bullying her.  Number 2 some of it will wear off over time.   Number 3 it gives the media more time to protect her.  

Between now and Oct 1st he will start in on her hard.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

I disagree.   You can't beat the media by attacking them.   You have to make it look as if they are not doing their job by asking them to ask Hillary about things.   If you are successful at that you prove they are both bad.  

Maybe, and yes.  But remember, the media controls what is being sent out to the viewers (sheep).  Do you think they'd show us them getting their ass-handing?  I don't.  I'm trying to make some sense of this too.  But really, I think his plan to besmirch the media publicly...and them publishing that everywhere was maybe by design.  Again...HE IS NOT STUPID and most certainly does not employ stupid people to surround him.  Now, will it work?  I don't know.  Like I said, I'm inclined to believe it is working because, as much as some can deny it.....the "where there's smoke....." analogy still hits home.  And if there is enough smoke...well....there may be a reason to maybe look behind a door or two.

Fuck...who knows.  I just know I'm not the smartest guy in the room.  And knowing that makes me realize I may not be seeing things for what their real design may be.  So...I wonder...and think....and hypothesize...and try to see what is really happening.  There is a reason it is called "political SCIENCE".

Just now, Zambroski said:

Maybe, and yes.  But remember, the media controls what is being sent out to the viewers (sheep).  Do you think they'd show us them getting their ass-handing?  I don't.  I'm trying to make some sense of this too.  But really, I think his plan to besmirch the media publicly...and them publishing that everywhere was maybe by design.  Again...HE IS NOT STUPID and most certainly does not employ stupid people to surround him.  Now, will it work?  I don't know.  Like I said, I'm inclined to believe it is working because, as much as some can deny it.....the "where there's smoke....." analogy still hits home.  And if there is enough smoke...well....there may be a reason to maybe look behind a door or two.

Fuck...who knows.  I just know I'm not the smartest guy in the room.  And knowing that makes me realize I may not be seeing things for what their real design may be.  So...I wonder...and think....and hypothesize...and try to see what is really happening.  There is a reason it is called "political SCIENCE".

They won't have a choice if the only thing he says to them is questions about Hillary.   Prepared speeches attacking Hillary and asking them about her.   They will not have a choice.   If they want to show him talking in the present it will be about her or her and them.  It would be perfect.  

Just now, Highmark said:

They won't have a choice if the only thing he says to them is questions about Hillary.   Prepared speeches attacking Hillary and asking them about her.   They will not have a choice.   If they want to show him talking in the present it will be about her or her and them.  It would be perfect.  

We all sure as hell hope so.