Check your account email address ×

so we have record.....

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

NK is sitting on $10 trillion in minerals including rare earth metals. Very important to SK’s electronic industry. There’s also a very dense resource of cheap labor in NK. This is a situation not unlike the unification of Germany and Europe following the fall of the ussr. The economy in Europe exploded a few years after reunification. It should be interesting to see how this plays out and the koreas unite. 

Yep. Would be interesting to see how the NK people react once they see how the world really is and how far behind they are...

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep. Would be interesting to see how the NK people react once they see how the world really is and how far behind they are...

NK has the largest deposit of rare earth minerals in the world. It’s worth trillions and is untapped. It’s located right on the coast and just a few hundred miles from the Chinese border. Who gonna win that prize? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

bullshit? such a pussy. you're one of the ones who'll wait until something happens and then go with whatever you're told.

I'm not waiting for anything but I'm not playing your little bullshit games....you have assigned positions, misrepresented positions, put words in mouths and generally acted like a bitch. BTW who are these mysterious people that tell me what to do and say? 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

NK has the largest deposit of rare earth minerals in the world. It’s worth trillions and is untapped. It’s located right on the coast and just a few hundred miles from the Chinese border. Who gonna win that prize? 

China. But I’m saying SK isn’t going to fawn over China by any means. They know where there money is at..

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm not waiting for anything but I'm not playing your little bullshit games....you have assigned positions, misrepresented positions, put words in mouths and generally acted like a bitch. BTW who are these mysterious people that tell me what to do and say? 

wtf? you can put your thoughts right here, and erase any doubt about things. duh.

Edited by Snoslinger

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I'd like to read some responses from the rwws about what will make the Korean talks a success, and trump worthy of the nobel. dumb responses, or no responses, will make it visible you don't know and will just wait to comment after you're given your marching orders from faux news and others....

denuclearization?

no more testing? which is kind of lame, as they already have the nukes

a verbal or written agreement?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf? you can put your thoughts right here, and erase any doubt about things. duh.

Or I can read your OP, laugh and tell you to fuck off....so....fuck off.:thumbsup:

so it seems the goal post has been moved by some. what happened to the denuclearization needs? that was trump's goal, and his ridicule of others for not having done it. anything else really isn't any improvement :dunno:

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Smails just licked his finger.....now he has it up in the air trying to determine which way the wind is blowing......:snack:

21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

China. But I’m saying SK isn’t going to fawn over China by any means. They know where there money is at..

SK exports twice the amount to China as it does to America. China is SK best customer by a good margin. I’m seeing an alignment of the Koreas, China, and Taiwan as an Asian powerhouse. There’s a very good chance that little Kim will be relegated to a royal emperor with about as much power as the queen of England. 

Edited by spin_dry

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Smails just licked his finger.....now he has it up in the air trying to determine which way the wind is blowing......:snack:

along with racer and others........

You ladies go with that. :thumbsup:

along with racer and others........

Doe Dumber is the best.......he :backpeddle: immediately when a clown Posse member disagrees with him :lmao:  He is so fucking stupid :lol: 

45 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

better than the dirty hole where you store your finger 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

so it seems the goal post has been moved by some. what happened to the denuclearization needs? that was trump's goal, and his ridicule of others for not having done it. anything else really isn't any improvement :dunno:

Hahahahaha. :lol2: 

14 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Denuclearization would be great, but not going to happen. Why should we be able to but not them if they have normalized and friendly discourse with the west? If in 20 years NK has a quasi free market system like that of China, it would bring millions upon millions of their people out of poverty and into the world economy. That’s a win. Trump should get credit here for at a minimum setting pieces in motion. Obama, Bush(s), Clinton, etc just swept this under the rug. We wouldn’t be having this conversation and potentially ending a hermit regime without it. That deserves some tepid respect.

I don’t know if I see SK aligning with China as much as us or Japan. 

I’m not so sure trump had much to do with this. He didn’t scare Kim into doing anything. Diplomacy and continued sanctions by a group of countries are what brought Kim to the table, only after he has acquired nukes. He’s not about to give them up either, I think you agree. So is trump and the trumpsters going to accept that and call it a win? My guess is yes.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I’m not so sure trump had much to do with this. He didn’t scare Kim into doing anything. Diplomacy and continued sanctions by a group of countries are what brought Kim to the table, only after he has acquired nukes. He’s not about to give them up either, I think you agree. So is trump and the trumpsters going to accept that and call it a win? My guess is yes.

shocker.