Check your account email address ×

Russian from Trump Tower meeting: 'I am a lawyer, and I am an informant'

Vlad isn't fucking around :news: 

Russian from Trump Tower meeting: 'I am a lawyer, and I am an informant'

Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr.and others at Trump Tower during the 2016 presidential race, appears to have greater ties to the Russian government than she previously admitted.

The New York Times reports that Veselnitskaya in at least one instance worked for Russia’s chief legal office against the U.S. Justice Department in a fraud case targeting a top Russian firm with government connections.

And in an interview set to be broadcast Friday on "NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt” and on MSNBC's "On Assignment with Richard Engel," Veselnitskaya calls herself an "informant" for the Russian government, an admission that goes further than her previous claims of just being a private attorney.

“I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,” she says in the NBC interview. “Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”

The admission also comes despite testimony Veselnitskaya submitted to the Senate Judiciary Committee in November, in which she claimed no connection to Russian President Vladimir Putin's government.

“I operate independently of any governmental bodies,” she wrote in November. “I have no relationship with Mr. Chaika, his representatives and his institutions other than those related to my professional functions as a lawyer.”

Veselnitskaya was referring to Yuri Chaika, Russia's prosecutor general, for whom on Friday she admitted to being a regular source of information.

Friday's reports raises new questions about the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting attended by Trump Jr., Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafortand Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law and now senior adviser, and whether that meeting had connections to Russia's government that were previously unknown.

It was previously reported that Rob Goldstone, a British music producer who set up the meeting between Trump Jr. and Veselnitskaya, told Trump Jr. that the information the lawyer could provide was “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

“If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer,” Trump Jr. replied to Goldstone in one email.

This story was updated at 12:55 p.m.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/385156-lawyer-from-trump-tower-meeting-had-closer-ties-to-russia-than

Related image

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

This hackry was already been posted Ballsack, you imbeciles need to get your fucking act together :flush: 

Maybe you guys will have the balls to post in Vince’s thread.  Nah, probably not.

:lmao:

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Post what that it's a big fat NothingBurger   :guzzle: like always 

Well SBYL, but this shit is real and Trump’s team, his son, son in law and Manafort eagerly met with a Russian spy.

11 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well SBYL, but this shit is real and Trump’s team, his son, son in law and Manafort eagerly met with a Russian spy.

Yes because she claimed to have dirt on Hillary. But its okay for hillary to buy opposition research from russia on Trump right? 

But she wasn’t working on behest of Russian government at the adoption meeting, giving Jr material that they co conspired with the Russian government to obtain illegally? No? Ok cool 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Yes because she claimed to have dirt on Hillary. But its okay for hillary to buy opposition research from russia on Trump right? 

And maybe she did have that dirt...I bet Mueller knows.

:news:

The DNC hired Fusion GPS to continue their opposition research which they had started for conservatives. They had no idea Christopher Steele was doing the work, who he was talking to or who his sources were.

54C313D2-4253-47EF-BCC1-0CE316F23218.gif

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The DNC hired Fusion GPS to continue their opposition research which they had started for conservatives. They had no idea Christopher Steele was doing the work, who he was talking to or who his sources were.

So even if the adoption lawyer gave dirt on Hillary to Jr it doesn’t matter where it came from if he didn’t know where it came from?

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

But she wasn’t working on behest of Russian government at the adoption meeting, giving Jr material that they co conspired with the Russian government to obtain illegally? No? Ok cool 

Of course she was.  Why is her story changing and why did she lie about her relationship with the Russian government?

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Of course she was.  Why is her story changing and why did she lie about her relationship with the Russian government?

Link to where she was working on Behalf of the Russian government, handing over intel that jr and he Russian government conspired together to obtain illegally?

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

So even if the adoption lawyer gave dirt on Hillary to Jr it doesn’t matter where it came from if he didn’t know where it came from?

Depends on what the information was and the actions the Russian government was promising to help the Trump campaign.  Also, how did they expect to be paid back for this Russian government’s assistance?  This is what we don’t know.....

The DNC paid a US company for an investigation.  They didn’t enter into a business relationship with a foreign adversary.

12 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Or not

The Russian Lawyer Who Met With Donald Trump Jr. Says the Special Counsel Hasn't Contacted Her

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/5249926/russia-natalia-veselnitskaya-robert-mueller

r

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Link to where she was working on Behalf of the Russian government, handing over intel that jr and he Russian government conspired together to obtain illegally?

She’s a Russian asset...who was she representing if it wasn’t the Russian government?  The Don Jr emails make clear who she was and who she was representing.

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Or not

The Russian Lawyer Who Met With Donald Trump Jr. Says the Special Counsel Hasn't Contacted Her

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/5249926/russia-natalia-veselnitskaya-robert-mueller

r

Mueller didn’t talk to the 13 Russians he’s already indicted either.

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

She’s a Russian asset...who was she representing if it wasn’t the Russian government?  The Don Jr emails make clear who she was and who she was representing.

So you alt left betas are heavily speculating. Again. Surprise lol

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Depends on what the information was and the actions the Russian government was promising to help the Trump campaign.  Also, how did they expect to be paid back for this Russian government’s assistance?  This is what we don’t know.....

The DNC paid a US company for an investigation.  They didn’t enter into a business relationship with a foreign adversary.

What Russian govt assistance?

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Mueller didn’t talk to the 13 Russians he’s already indicted either.

Yes those ground breaking indictments or dudes who posted on twitter and facebook

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

No speculation.  It’s right there in the emails.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/07/politics/donald-trump-jr-full-emails/

Please point out where she was there on behalf of the Russian government to hand over intel that jr and the Russian government colluded together to obtain illegally. 

Edited by Rod Johnson

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Please point out where she was there on behalf of the Russian government to hand over intel that jr and the Russian government colluded together to obtain illegally. 

Huh?  

Read the email exchange dude...

Its clear who she is and why she’s there, and with her admission today, it’s even more clear how she’s connected.

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Huh?  

Read the email exchange dude...

Its clear who she is and why she’s there, and with her admission today, it’s even more clear how she’s connected.

Trump is going to be our president until 2025.  Democrats are sewing the seeds of their own demise because the population is finally seeing through their lies and phony narratives.  Sorry about your luck.

• Like 1