Check your account email address ×

He Must Of Stayed....

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, yes.

Is this Tool Kit?

I like you Zam, but you’re fucking retarded some days. Now NASA didn’t make a million and one breakthroughs in science, tech, flight, and exploration. Um, ok. Lol JT=Zammy. It’s all fake news. How can anyone be this ignorant? What narrative is shifting? It’s remained constant you fuckwit. Original statement: NASA has an extremely valuable mission to human advancement. Last statement: NASA has had an extremely valuable impact on human advancement. How is the narrative shifting? Or are you just trying to weasel out of not being able to back up your nonsense by pretending like I’m the one going in circles. 

Next...

And let me be even more clear. I’d rather spend every dollar we spend on the military on orgs like NASA, education, the epa, etc.. to fail a million and one times than to use our blood and capital fighting frivolous wars. I’d be happy they spent a trillion dollars failing to find cures for disease, failed ideas of tech grandeur, and missing the mark on traveling to mars and outside our solar system. Because every time we fail there we learn and improve. Every time we drop a bomb we fail and don’t learn from past mistakes. IE. Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, the ME, and Africa. So yeah, call me a big lib or whatever you want, but our priorities are fucked. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Look how clueless the narrow minded regressives are towards investment in the future :lmao: 

00E4B118-876F-4C48-9A40-CE6FBE3E3DC0.jpeg

Science says males have a penis and women have vaginas.

Science says vaccines work.Science says if you feed an animal repeatedly, it will become dependent.

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I like you Zam, but you’re fucking retarded some days. Now NASA didn’t make a million and one breakthroughs in science, tech, flight, and exploration. Um, ok. Lol JT=Zammy. It’s all fake news. How can anyone be this ignorant? What narrative is shifting? It’s remained constant you fuckwit. Original statement: NASA has an extremely valuable mission to human advancement. Last statement: NASA has had an extremely valuable impact on human advancement. How is the narrative shifting? Or are you just trying to weasel out of not being able to back up your nonsense by pretending like I’m the one going in circles. 

Next...

Who said it was fake?  You are making an argument from my side to justify your position which you are shifting as you go to try and make a point I don't quite understand.  I didn't state NASA was worthless at all, I just questioned you on why you feel it should be this country's biggest priority.  Assuming you meant NASA that means to me you feel space exploration?  That doesn't make sense to me.  Somewhere in all that...you spazzed out.  Relax.

BTW, I like you too and we've clearly chewed some of the same dirt/sand and I find you a very much needed intelligent addition here.  But sometimes the extreme librul side of you get's out of the container.  I'm here to help you contain the spillage!  :lol: 

:bc:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And let me be even more clear. I’d rather spend every dollar we spend on the military on orgs like NASA, education, the epa, etc.. to fail a million and one times than to use our blood and capital fighting frivolous wars. I’d be happy they spent a trillion dollars failing to find cures for disease, failed ideas of tech grandeur, and missing the mark on traveling to mars and outside our universe. Because every time we fail there we learn and improve. Every time we drop a bomb we fail and don’t learn from past mistakes. IE. Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, the ME, and Africa. So yeah, call me a big lib or whatever you want, but our priorities are fucked. 

Ok...this makes more sense but still is a bit askew of the "exploration statement".  I agree with most of this though.....kinda less the space exploration points.  Not sure what we are searching for out there exactly but don't feel any of it is good for us...or the rest of the universe should we try to expand our human disease.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Who said it was fake?  You are making an argument from my side to justify your position which you are shifting as you go to try and make a point I don't quite understand.  I didn't state NASA was worthless at all, I just questioned you on why you feel it should be this country's biggest priority.  Assuming you meant NASA that means to me you feel space exploration?  That doesn't make sense to me.  Somewhere in all that...you spazzed out.  Relax.

BTW, I like you too and we've clearly chewed some of the same dirt/sand and I find you a very much needed intelligent addition here.  But sometimes the extreme librul side of you get's out of the container.  I'm here to help you contain the spillage!  :lol: 

:bc:

Ok...this makes more sense but still is a bit askew of the "exploration statement".  I agree with most of this though.....kinda less the space exploration points.  Not sure what we are searching for out there exactly but don't feel any of it is good for us...or the rest of the universe should we try to expand our human disease.

The desire to explore space results in the breakthroughs. It’s the catalyst to the rest. Neil Degrasse Tyson made a real clever point last year on Maher. Maher was being a typical cunt (which is usually still pretty funny) and saying space exploration is fucking dumb and useless. Going to Mars was dumb. Neil’s point being the attempt to colonize Mars would allow us to understand and hone the ability to terraform. Lessons learned there would give us the ability to replicate here and improve crop output, reverse warming or cooling trends, and master our environment so negative effects were not permanent or a struggle for us as we grow our footprint on earth. 

On 4/19/2018 at 6:44 AM, Skidooski said:

And Obama was the one who made the push to the Private sector starting with him canceling the Constellation Program that was well under way with ARES 1-5

Obama cancelled Constellation with the idea that we start planning Martian trips with our allies to spread the costs. IMO we need to do some Moon shots as practice to reach Mars, it's been a long time since we landed on the Moon.

On 4/19/2018 at 6:50 AM, NaturallyAspirated said:

There are many brilliant Muslims, why would we want to disparage or ostercise them?  :dunno:

Neal

The Muslims have done much to further math and science through the ages, accentuating the positive can certainly help in pulling some from the dark side.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The desire to explore space results in the breakthroughs. It’s the catalyst to the rest. Neil Degrasse Tyson made a real clever point last year on Maher. Maher was being a typical cunt (which is usually still pretty funny) and saying space exploration is fucking dumb and useless. Going to Mars was dumb. Neil’s point being the attempt to colonize Mars would allow us to understand and hone the ability to terraform. Lessons learned there would give us the ability to replicate here and improve crop output, reverse warming or cooling trends, and master our environment so negative effects were not permanent or a struggle for us as we grow our footprint on earth. 

Cost to benefit ratio doesn't work for me.  It sounds like a "GW" type of sales pitch to me to fund a fringe group.  Going to another planet to try and terraform there to learn lessons on how to terraform here?  That money is better spent here learning to unfuck what we've been, and continue to fuck up.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Obama cancelled Constellation with the idea that we start planning Martian trips with our allies to spread the costs. IMO we need to do some Moon shots as practice to reach Mars, it's been a long time since we landed on the Moon.

The Muslims have done much to further math and science through the ages, accentuating the positive can certainly help in pulling some from the dark side.

Bringing religion into this makes it all seem fucking stupid.  SO...if we're gonna sound stupid them, Christians have done MUCH MORE than Muslims in the science and math arena.  It's not even a close accomplishment list.

Now...wanna talk about accomplishments from people of middle eastern and european descent?  Ok...that may sound more intelligent.

Obama was such a fucking moron.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bringing religion into this makes it all seem fucking stupid.  SO...if we're gonna sound stupid them, Christians have done MUCH MORE than Muslims in the science and math arena.  It's not even a close accomplishment list.

Now...wanna talk about accomplishments from people of middle eastern and european descent?  Ok...that may sound more intelligent.

It's not so much religion as it's bringing people and cultures that are led by despots into seeing that there is something else besides a medieval religion to look to.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's not so much religion as it's bringing people and cultures that are led by despots into seeing that there is something else besides a medieval religion to look to.

The Muslims should focus on cleaning their own house up a bit so people can see this.  Western society trying to make the Muslim world seem "acceptable" to our culture is a waste of time.

On 4/19/2018 at 6:37 AM, Ez ryder said:

shut nasa down . we can't afford it any longer to much debt for little  pet projects .

privet sector is doing it better now any way 

:lol: 

23 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Great post, but I must point out the deep thinkers like EZ we have here.................. Keep up the good fight my man :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Obama cancelled the Constellation program to shift much it to the private sector and have them compete with Boeing and Lockheed etc. The Constellation was started by a previous admin with the idea of not only replacing the old Space Shuttles but to go back to the moon and start looking to Mars

53 minutes ago, Snake said:

Science says males have a penis and women have vaginas.

Science says vaccines work.Science says if you feed an animal repeatedly, it will become dependent.

I'm pretty sure that point just whizzed over his pointy head

45 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lol: 

Great post, but I must point out the deep thinkers like EZ we have here.................. Keep up the good fight my man :bc: 

again . playing with shit on the space station that we have to hitch a ride up and back on is all fine and dandy .

but again we are beond fucking broke shut it down and any other shit that is not 1000% essential. 

freeways and in countery security federal property maintenance.  that is it 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Cost to benefit ratio doesn't work for me.  It sounds like a "GW" type of sales pitch to me to fund a fringe group.  Going to another planet to try and terraform there to learn lessons on how to terraform here?  That money is better spent here learning to unfuck what we've been, and continue to fuck up.

How’s the cost to benefit of trillions spent in the ME working for you? If we spent that same money on research and tech, we’d be so far ahead it wouldn’t even be funny.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Know your history. And Muslim isn’t a religion... Islam is a religion. Muslims, who also happened to practice Islam but also other faiths, are the forefathers of modern math and science. Everything they produced and deciphered is still used today. It is the basis for modern algebra and calculus. Just cause you don’t like them, doesn’t make it any less the truth. 

C2E304B3-7183-4E9C-B25E-5CA881617661.jpeg.1dc7f877718c87e1d7c01013c8164095.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again . playing with shit on the space station that we have to hitch a ride up and back on is all fine and dandy .

but again we are beond fucking broke shut it down and any other shit that is not 1000% essential. 

freeways and in countery security federal property maintenance.  that is it 

It's expensive and getting more and more so. We dropped the ball on replacing the Shuttle fleet and do not have any human rated vehicles yet to get us their on our own

57c987e809d2939b008b5da1-750-530.png.1b8d48118f0cdfb28cab76bebaf29fa7.png

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

It's expensive and getting more and more so. We dropped the ball on replacing the Shuttle fleet and do not have any human rated vehicles yet to get us their on our own

looks like space collusion to me 

52 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How’s the cost to benefit of trillions spent in the ME working for you? If we spent that same money on research and tech, we’d be so far ahead it wouldn’t even be funny.

Know your history. And Muslim isn’t a religion... Islam is a religion. Muslims, who also happened to practice Islam but also other faiths, are the forefathers of modern math and science. Everything they produced and deciphered is still used today. It is the basis for modern algebra and calculus. Just cause you don’t like them, doesn’t make it any less the truth. 

Bold: :lol:Are you serious or is thus "Fun with symantics"?   Is this Ashton Kutcher?  A MUSLIM is the follower of Islam required to follow the five standards and practices of Islam via the Quaran.  Now, go poke your fucking eye out.  

Why do you think I'm a proponent of the "trillions spent in the ME"?  When did I state that?  Why do you think I am adverse to research and tech?  I never stated that either.  Remember, I questioned you on why you felt our nations biggest goal should be "exploration".  And it was clear on the context you meant space.

Stop dissappointing me.  Or, is this Neal?  FUCK YOU ASHTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Bold: :lol:Are you serious or is thus "Fun with symantics"?   Is this Ashton Kutcher?  A MUSLIM is the follower of Islam required to follow the five standards and practices of Islam via the Quaran.  Now, go poke your fucking eye out.  

Why do you think I'm a proponent of the "trillions spent in the ME"?  When did I state that?  Why do you think I am adverse to research and tech?  I never stated that either.  Remember, I questioned you on why you felt our nations biggest goal should be "exploration".  And it was clear on the context you meant space.

Stop dissappointing me.  Or, is this Neal?  FUCK YOU ASHTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

Whenever Zambini doesn’t have a decent rebuttal to logic and common knowledge that goes against his thoughts, he throws out the, “Is this Neal/______ insert name here.” It’s quite comical. 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Whenever Zambini doesn’t have a decent rebuttal to logic and common knowledge that goes against his thoughts, he throws out the, “Is this Neal/______ insert name here.” It’s quite comical. 

Rebuttal?  You are putting words in my mouth.  You want me to rebut that?  :lol: No. Stop it.

I did correct you on the Muslim/Islam thang, so....should I prepare for the next twisting narrative here?  Is this Neal?  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Didn't happen under Obama's watch?

3 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Didn't happen under Obama's watch?

30 years of using the Space Shuttles ended in 2011 and since then we've been paying the Russians to get us to the ISS. Had they kept the ARES 1-5 we would likely have our rides already in place. SpaceX and Boeing are behind schedule with Human rated vehicles