Check your account email address ×

Air Momorider

Well we all know the story our resident queen @Momorider and his secretive half assed chopper story, well I have dug into the matter and unlike Trump with his questioning of Obama's birthplace I have found success and I present to you Momo and his chopper. You will notice some deficiencies in the choppers design, but even back in 1993 Momo was a fat fucking queen which undoubtedly presented issues for air lift.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Well we all know the story our resident queen @Momorider and his secretive half assed chopper story, well I have dug into the matter and unlike Trump with his questioning of Obama's birthplace I have found success and I present to you Momo and his chopper. You will notice some deficiencies in the choppers design, but even back in 1993 Momo was a fat fucking queen which undoubtedly presented issues for air lift.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Cock headed dago midget posts what? :fuckoff: 

Hmmm...not your best work.  I still giggled but you missed a couple syllables I think.

:lmao:

35 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Poor Momo :lol::lol:

:lol:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Repurposing the front of that old ski boose was a nice touch momo

:bc:

I like the old Bombardier helmet :lol: 

20 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:fuckoff: Ballsack you midget Fuck 

I'm thinking if you could have only got that yaw under control you might have had a shot of being CFO at Bombi Aviation :bc: 

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Didn’t moonrunner have a plane or helicopter?

Oh that plane that he was going to use to transport Frenchie and other Canadians to Jamstock with, flight got cancelled.................. He later posts pictures of a pontoon ride with his dog on a Sanpan, then got called out on the Sanpan not being a Sanpan...oops :lol: 

Momo and Moonrunner are examples of lying and bullshitting @  FSCE..................DON"T DO IT :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Oh that plane that he was going to use to transport Frenchie and other Canadians to Jamstock with, flight got cancelled.................. He later posts pictures of a pontoon ride with his dog on a Sanpan, then got called out on the Sanpan not being a Sanpan...oops :lol: 

Momo and Moonrunner are examples of lying and bullshitting @  FSCE..................DON"T DO IT :lol: 

Penis headed lying fucking midget dago POS posts what? :finger2: 

Momos only posts are gay shit 20000 posts of cocks, gay sex acts and things that remind him of penis.  How gayer can you get.    He will rot in hell for all eternity 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Didn’t somebody have an office built entirely out of mahogany?

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yea it was supposedly a King Air piloted by his brother in law and they were going to come and grab me, Red Rocket, Rev Molester and a few others and take us to the inaugural Jamstock

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Momos only posts are gay shit 20000 posts of cocks, gay sex acts and things that remind him of penis.  How gayer can you get.    He will rot in hell for all eternity 

Sites fudge packing sodomite posts what :gfight: 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yea it was supposedly a King Air piloted by his brother in law and they were going to come and grab me, Red Rocket, Rev Molester and a few others and take us to the inaugural Jamstock

That would have been nice :thumb: 

Image result for king air