Check your account email address ×

Barbara Bush has died

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Oh noes! She worked there before you met her?!?!?! I mean, that changes everything!!!!!!!1111111!!!

Well she knew people who died that day, a little more impactful and something I remember clearly.  I'm guessing more impactful than the memories of a wannabe anarchist in northern Michigan 

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well she knew people who died that day, a little more impactful and something I remember clearly.  I'm guessing more impactful than the memories of a wannabe anarchist in northern Michigan 

A lot of people knew people who died there. So what? Because you have 3 degrees of separation from someone who died in 9/11 still doesn't justify what Bush did in Iraq. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Stalin, Hitler, Mao etc...knew exactly what they were doing and planned the extermination of their own citizens while according to most lefties W is too  stupid to tie his own shoes so how could such a dolt fool Congress and most of the American people and perpetrate all of these so called war crimes?  On one hand he is laughed at for being  a moron but on the other he is excoriated as an evil mastermind that committed war crimes on par with the vilest and most evil dictators in history....it's just fucking stupid.

FTR I don't think he is a war criminal and Iraq was a tragic blunder. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You don't have to be smart to be a war criminal, in fact, it helps if you aren't. 

The whole bush cabal should be hanged or in prison if this were a just world.

Well he isn't a war criminal and Stalin et. al were truly genius evil come to life as they exterminated their own people.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well he isn't a war criminal and Stalin et. al were truly genius evil come to life as they exterminated their own people.

What fucking difference does it make who's people get exterminated. Bush essentially ordered the deaths of 1 million people to date and counting. They all knew exactly what the middle east would devolve into in the power vacuum they intended to create. Ignorance is no excuse when the charge is genocide. Get your fucking retarded head out of your ass. It's because of morons who refuse to take off their idiotic blinders and call a spade a spade that we are doomed to repeat this tragic history.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What fucking difference does it make who's people get exterminated. Bush essentially ordered the deaths of 1 million people to date and counting. They all knew exactly what the middle east would devolve into in the power vacuum they intended to create. Ignorance is no excuse when the charge is genocide. Get your fucking retarded head out of your ass. It's because of morons who refuse to take off their idiotic blinders and call a spade a spade that we are doomed to repeat this tragic history.

Yes Ben that was his goal....SMH.

BTW fuckhead I have already said ninety fucking times that the Iraq War was a mistake but I'm not going to go full retard like you and Moto. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW fuckhead I have already said ninety fucking times that the Iraq War was a mistake but I'm not going to go full retard like you and Moto. 

"Oh he didn't mean to kill those million people....it was just a mistake"

Cowardly mindless deference 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"Oh he didn't mean to kill those million people....it was just a mistake"

Cowardly mindless deference 

Like I said earlier faggot it was for better or worse a war approved by Congress and had the support of the American people at the outset. If you can't see the difference between that and Stalin intentionally murdering 20 million of his own citizens than your're a fucking idiot. 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Like I said earlier faggot it was for better or worse a war approved by Congress and had the support of the American people at the outset. If you can't see the difference between that and Stalin intentionally murdering 20 million of his own citizens than your're a fucking idiot. 

Oh there is a difference....but they both fit in the same box. Bush and his minions sold false intel and lies to get us into a war that killed a million people. That's all there is to it

54 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You don't have to be smart to be a war criminal, in fact, it helps if you aren't. 

The whole bush cabal should be hanged or in prison if this were a just world.

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh there is a difference....but they both fit in the same box. Bush and his minions sold false intel and lies to get us into a war that killed a million people. That's all there is to it

Snacks is rag dolling you clowns around the ring like a couple of pencil necked geeks  :bc:

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

"Oops, I accidentally created mass chaos by invading and occupying a country, causing a power struggle in the region that lead to millions of deaths. Sorry about that. Don't worry, some people feel bad about it so it's all good."

Edited by motonoggin

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Negligence isn't a defense when people die from it.

Ignorance isn't a defense when people die from it.

So in your mind negligent homicide and premeditated murder should be punished the same in our criminal justice system? 

How about Manslughter and First Degree Murder? 

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So in your mind negligent homicide and premeditated murder should be punished the same in our criminal justice system? 

Idk, what do they call it when you do a bunch of reckless shit that ends up killing millions? 

And what do you call it when you get people to go along with it by scaring half the country to death and threatening the rest? IOW, manufacture consent?

To me that seems premeditated. You planned on doing a bunch of reckless shit that you claim you didn't know the consequences of, and you convinced everyone to go along with it by using overt and covert propaganda. 

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No they shouldnt be punished the same.......How was Bush punished for whatever crime it is you equate his actions too?

Just a few posts ago you were saying he wasnt a criminal?????

40 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Snacks is rag dolling you clowns around the ring like a couple of pencil necked geeks  :bc:

Yah....sure thing. Denying that Bush is culpable in the deaths of all those in the Iraq conflict is really a solid positions to take. How bout you get your head out of your ass 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, motonoggin said:

I remember how people who opposed Bush's wars were treated. 

Remember Cindy Sheehan? 

Fuck Cindy Sheehan....that stupid bitch didnt have a thing to say when it was Obama terrorizing the middle east 

Just now, f7ben said:

Fuck Cindy Sheehan....that stupid bitch didnt have a thing to say when it was Obama terrorizing the middle east 

Well yeah no shit, she's a democrat, but just look at how people who opposed the war were treated. Remember all the 'for us or against us' bullshit?

Just now, motonoggin said:

Well yeah no shit, she's a democrat, but just look at how people who opposed the war were treated. Remember all the 'for us or against us' bullshit?

Yah.....I remember. I was a brain washed fucking asshole saying shit like "I'd rather fight them over there than here"

There is nothing in my life I am more ashamed of than having been a party to that......my vote and my voice lent material support to the most disgusting use of force the world has seen since Vietnam. Its nothing to laugh about or joke about .....the attitude those in this country carry about our use of military makes me fucking homicidal