Check your account email address ×

Barbara Bush has died

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So are you willing to make the comparison to Stalin and Mao as well? 

BTW of course you say that all  while praising Obamas drone strikes which of course didn't kill any innocents.....hack.

Nope. So are you saying drone strikes taking out terrorists are the same as invading and occupying Iraq?

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah...OK. 

For better or worse it was during a war....comparing that to what Stalin and Mao did to their own citizens is assinine even for you.

Who are you, the mass murder police? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Nope. So are you saying drone strikes taking out terrorists are the same as invading and occupying Iraq?

Yah.....all 150,000 drone missiles launched under Obama killed terrorists :lol: fucking moron 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah.....all 150,000 drone missiles launched under Obama killed terrorists :lol: fucking moron 

A lot of them. Why do you continually talk about Obama missiles yet give trump, who’s doing much more, a good helping of leave the fuck alone?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

3 missiles an hour for 8 years straight.

Not one innocent person killed...

When its a D launching missiles slinger is 100% fine with any and all collateral damage and every person targeted by Obama was an exigent threat to the safety of all US citizens :lol: 

A lot of them. Why do you continually talk about Obama missiles yet give trump, who’s doing much more, a good helping of leave the fuck alone?

I certainly have not.....I lambasted Trump for upping the drone strikes and I lost my shit over his Syria strikes. Are you fucking brain damaged?

Everyone expects Republicans to be bloodthirsty warmonger chickenhawks, tbh

Just now, f7ben said:

When its a D launching missiles slinger is 100% fine with any and all collateral damage and every person targeted by Obama was an exigent threat to the safety of all US citizens :lol: 

Do you have any avidence of me complaining about trump launching missiles? You two are pulling a lot of crap out of your asses his evening 

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Who are you, the mass murder police? 

Show me where and how W killed 10,20,30 or 40 million Americans.

BTW this thread is about Barbara Bush dying so from here on out  why don't you and Ben just exchange PMs excoriating her and her family.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW this thread is about Barbara Bush dying so from here on out  why don't you and Ben just exchange PMs excoriating her and her family.

No....I think Barbara is a piece of fucking trash and I'm going to post it in her bootlicking thread here !!!!!!1111111 :bigfinger: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah, you're right bro. 

"At least he wasn't as bad a Stalin"

sounds like

"At least we aren't as bad as Republicans/Democrats"

You've been programmed from the factory with whataboutism. 

Sad.

George W Bush is a war criminal and murderer and I don't really give a fuck if he wasn't the best/worst. The fact that someone would somehow challenge that statement with a "Well what about Stalin??? Huh, huh? Worse than Stalin? Really???" Just shows where your loyalties truly lie.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Yeah, you're right bro. 

sounds like

Sad.

George W Bush is a war criminal and murderer and I don't really give a fuck if he wasn't the best/worst. The fact that someone would somehow challenge that statement with a "Well what about Stalin??? Huh, huh? Worse than Stalin? Really???" Just shows where your loyalties truly lie.

Its fucking pathetic 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Yeah, you're right bro. 

sounds like

Sad.

Democrats are worse than Stalin. 

29 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Everyone expects Republicans to be bloodthirsty warmonger chickenhawks, tbh

Gas prices are rising pretty steadily also. On cue.

51 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, you're right bro. 

sounds like

Sad.

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its fucking pathetic 

It really is pathetic and I thought you would be praiseworthy of Stalin and Mao....aren't they your heros Moto? 

50 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's the beauty of being an American citizen. You can both condemn and defend American imperialism in the same breath.

Wasn't defending anything and have condemned the Iraq War numerous times...you and Ben are over the top do nothings.

BTW Ben Daive outed you on TBP...said you aren't serious about any of this. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wasn't defending anything and have condemned the Iraq War numerous times...you and Ben are over the top do nothings.

BTW Ben Daive outed you on TBP...said you aren't serious about any of this. :lol:

Do you for one second think that I could keep a radicalized facade up for this long without cracking?