Check your account email address ×

Is Tommcat a faggot?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

$6k!!!!! SIX FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!!!!?????????

:lol:

Illinoize faggot.

Thats actually probably more realistic than TC's lower end :lol: 

23 hours ago, f7ben said:

He may well know more than me.....but he doesnt know what parts are worth ......and if he knows more than me he knows way way way more than you .....fucking retard 

For sure he knows more than I do.

But even a dummy like me knows to cc a head before I cut it.....

Edited by awful knawful

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

For sure he knows more than I do.

But even a dummy like me knows to cc a head before I cut it.....

CC'ing a head doesnt mean a fucking thing you retard ........Installed is the only way to measure a custom motor. Sweet fuck are you dumb

AHHH....DERP DERP DERP......I'm Aweful Knobful and JET WAS TALKING ABOUT ROAD DAMAGE ..;sd[mk msdfpoi nvoaijdns DERP DERP 

:lol: fucking retarded ass faggot ass bitch tits

• Haha 1

Just now, awful knawful said:

Installing and checking compression first....yeah.

BEFORE you cut it dummy!

cranking compression means nothing......fucking A are you a grade A know nothing moron. Installed CC is the only accurate way to calculate compression ratio 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

AHHH....DERP DERP DERP......I'm Aweful Knobful and JET WAS TALKING ABOUT ROAD DAMAGE ..;sd[mk msdfpoi nvoaijdns DERP DERP 

:lol: fucking retarded ass faggot ass bitch tits

Drunk again. I get it!

Comprehension is not your strong suit. 

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

From Crue's first album most don't even know about.  1980 I think?

Caught the last two Crue " farewell" tours.  Pretty good shows, but you know live wire is synced. No way is his old ass hitting those high notes. :lol:

Just now, Cold War said:

Caught the last two Crue " farewell" tours.  Pretty good shows, but you know live wire is synced. No way is his old ass hitting those high notes. :lol:

Shit!  They actually played “Live Wire”?  I’ve been to two of their shows and they didn’t play any of their first tracks.  Well....not that I remember.  It was awfully “foggy”.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shit!  They actually played “Live Wire”?  I’ve been to two of their shows and they didn’t play any of their first tracks.  Well....not that I remember.  It was awfully “foggy”.

Yup,  they played a couple off that album. A lot of older stuff. Never cared for much after shout at devil.

Tommy lee spun upside down on drums.

If you have never done home sweet home live with 30 thousand other people you haven't lived yet. Like a religious experience. :lol:

• Like 1

On 4/17/2018 at 9:29 AM, Skidooski said:

Tommcat was the only one to give me a warning or two, points or some shit, but he always asked nicely....."Please stop teasing YamaDooRider". Seemed like an OK guy. I even got points one time for talking about DooDudes shitty ass Aztek and was told not to bring it up anymore. Not too long after that, boom, forum gone! YamaDooRider and theDooDude apparently complained so much they said fuck it and closed it up :lol: 

That was some funny shit.  High roller in the AZTEC.   I got points as well . :lol:

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/326-arctic-cat/1832585-zr-900-ported-cylinders-pistons.html

The fucking retard is asking about $3000 for a fucking ported zr900 engine :lol: sweet fuck that is so far past out of touch I cant even get my mind around it

For reference I just sold a set of ported cat 1000 cylinders with a billet head  , bmp fat ass pipe and y-pipe , boondocker and billet intake , complete clutch kit to match

I got $800 for all of the above and its for a sled several years newer :lol: