Check your account email address ×

Putin's response to the US striking Syria???

Why should the US get to strike Syria? The "rebels" we supported there are ruthless butchers who likely committed chemical weapons attacks....that is a fact. We have no business being involved and I think Putin should respond as follows...

If the US attacks Syria 

Putin should attack Canada with double the force. Easy peasy lemon squeezy

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Why should the US get to strike Syria? The "rebels" we supported there are ruthless butchers who likely committed chemical weapons attacks....that is a fact. We have no business being involved and I think Putin should respond as follows...

If the US attacks Syria 

Fuck yeah.   Canada and good portions of the NE US.  :lol:  

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If the US attacks Syria 

Yup!  I see absolutely ZERO reason or evidence for this to be other than the “rebels” own fuckery.

Let’s agree to hit Quebec.

40 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

Yup!  I see absolutely ZERO reason or evidence for this to be other than the “rebels” own fuckery.

Let’s agree to hit Quebec.

No, Toronto!

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

No, Toronto!

Ok.  But a week after the shroom in Quebec.  I want to see RevKayak and his city’s population of weak wristed, puny fists of fury all in tears and watch that whole area mourn and cry.....but do nothing...cuz they just can’t.

Then.....GLASS!!!!!! :lol:

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There was a nerve agent involved in the attack. That rules out the rebels. 

No....that just means the CIA gave the rebels some nerve agent

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It's such a fucking convoluted mess .....its really just about resource control and destabilizing the region further

I don’t think anyone can appreciate the immense suffering occurring in that part of the world. Karma is cunt. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

No....that just means the CIA gave the rebels some nerve agent

No see, Assad knows that the US, Israel and the Saudis are just looking for a major event to justify jumping in this war so he gets some nerve gas and shoots it at civilians to show the rest of the world that he isn't afraid if them and he will use his nerve gas on their punk asses if they try some shit.... 

49 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t think anyone can appreciate the immense suffering occurring in that part of the world. Karma is cunt. 

Makes me fucking sick and ashamed

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

No see, Assad knows that the US, Israel and the Saudis are just looking for a major event to justify jumping in this war so he gets some nerve gas and shoots it at civilians to show the rest of the world that he isn't afraid if them and he will use his nerve gas on their punk asses if they try some shit.... 

Sounds totally legit. Right slinger???

46 minutes ago, Shifty said:

No it fucking doesn't. Gmafb. 

I am sickened at the thought of millions of people enduring unspeakable suffering and I am ashamed that my country that I pay taxes to and am ruled by is responsible. If you arent??? Well then you are a piece of fucking trash.

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Grow up Ben. Oil rules the world and you know it and are a part it ffs. What a jaggoff. You cry for the millions yet do zip zero nada. You have people suffering in your home town most likely. Go help them. And give up all your internal combustion engines. Stfu.  

23 hours ago, f7ben said:

If the US attacks Syria 

Bomb Iceman he’s a sudo American living in Canada  

WASHINGTON, April 14 (Reuters) - The United States said on Saturday it overwhelmed and evaded Syrian air defenses overnight to strike every target at the heart of Syria's chemical weapons program, in a multi-pronged attack from the air and sea alongside British and French allies.

Although the operation was secretly unfolding for hours before the first impact, it only took minutes from the first to the last detonation from 105 precision-guided missile strikes on three Syrian chemical weapons targets, officials said.

Marine Lieutenant General Kenneth McKenzie, director of the Joint Staff, rejected assertions from Russia and Syria that scores of the Western missiles were shot down.

He said Russian air defenses did not fire, while Syrian air defenses were completely ineffective against an attack from multiple directions involving not just U.S., British and French aircraft but also U.S. naval destroyers, a cruiser and French frigate and even a U.S. submarine.

RELATED: Pentagon press briefing following U.S.-ledstrike on Syria

Slideshow preview image

29 PHOTOS
Pentagon press briefing following US-led strike on Syria
SEE GALLERY

The Syrian air defenses not only missed the incoming missiles but they kept firing even after the last U.S., British and French strikes were complete. Some of those more than 40 Syrian missile interceptors, he suggested, might have hit civilian targets.

"When you shoot iron into the sky without guidance, it will inevitably fall to earth," McKenzie told reporters.

Pentagon spokeswoman Dana White warned that Russia was actively attempting to sow confusion about the attack.

"The Russian disinformation campaign has already begun. There has been a 2,000 percent increase in Russian trolls in the last 24 hours," White said.

The prime target of the operation was the Barza Research and Development Center in the greater Damascus area, which McKenzie noted was "one of the most heavily defended aerospace areas in the world."

Barza took the brunt of the fire, with 57 Tomahawk cruise missiles and 19 Joint Air to Surface Stand-off missiles.

Though some of Syria's chemical weapons infrastructure was still left, "I think we've dealt them a severe blow," McKenzie said, adding it would set the program back for years.