Check your account email address ×

Another stupid fucking war!!

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

It's a war and our hands are all over it. Millions of people have fled that country, it is decimated. What do you call that?

It depends.....are we blaming it on a D or and R  ............that is what would dictate most peoples answer here

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

It's a war and our hands are all over it. Millions of people have fled that country, it is decimated. What do you call that?

Precision bombing.. just like the Kenyan did

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It depends.....are we blaming it on a D or and R  ............that is what would dictate most peoples answer here

Well seeing how it started under Obama what's the fucking difference? It's obvious as day that we want Assad dead or out and this won't be over until that happens. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Precision bombing.. just like the Kenyan did

Kenyan , Texan , Arkansasian , or the stupid fucking faggot ass orange faggot from NYC

they are all the fucking same you retarded cum dumpster 

Kenyan , Texan , Arkansasian , or the stupid fucking faggot ass orange faggot from NYC

they are all the fucking same you retarded cum dumpster 

Good poast

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Good poast

Everytime one of these stupid faggot ass partisan shit stains points the finger at the other side and then justifies their idiotic side doing the same shit it makes me want to punch a baby in the throat 

Everytime one of these stupid faggot ass partisan shit stains points the finger at the other side and then justifies their idiotic side doing the same shit it makes me want to punch a baby in the throat 

Amen

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

People getting their assholes finger popped by tier one dudes and bombs dropped on them from fighter jets with fat American flags on the tail would disagree with your definition of war. 

I thought our soldiers were just advising and training not in combat.   Maybe I'm wrong.  

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Oh its a war but our level of involvement is light.   Should be nothing but its not big.

Lets be clear we didn't start this one.  

2 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

Neocons!!!!!  Ima Libertarian!!!!!!!

:lol:

Let's be honest.....I fucking nailed you when I said you were going to school for some kind of LE training or criminal justice. It fits you perfect.....a dull normal bootlicker with skewed self perception and zero awareness of ethical behaviour

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Let's be honest.....I fucking nailed you when I said you were going to school for some kind of LE training or criminal justice. It fits you perfect.....a full normal bootlicker with skewed self perception and zero awareness of ethical behaviour

:thumbsup:

Pew!  Pew, pew, pew!!!  Pew!!!!

:lol:

Let's be honest.....I fucking nailed you when I said you were going to school for some kind of LE training or criminal justice. It fits you perfect.....a dull normal bootlicker with skewed self perception and zero awareness of ethical behaviour

Ben Ben Ben.....you're on record for advocating anarchy and no law and order.  There simply isn't a retardation level that can be measured with such an outlook.  While you're free to strut around this place with your dick in your palm over it, it pretty much nails you as someone who probably couldn't even graduate high school.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I thought our soldiers were just advising and training not in combat.   Maybe I'm wrong.  

You're wrong. Tier Fun is not "advising". 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Oh its a war but our level of involvement is light.   Should be nothing but its not big.

Lets be clear we didn't start this one.  

You sure this is your final answer? ISIS can be attributed to what early 2000's blunder in the ME created by and then fueled for 10 years by what country? Give you a hint, it is not Syria. 

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You're wrong. Tier Fun is not "advising". 

You sure this is your final answer? ISIS can be attributed to what early 2000's blunder in the ME created by and then fueled for 10 years by what country? Give you a hint, it is not Syria. 

ISIS (yes from Iraq war) took opportunities in Syria but didn't start the Syrian civil war.  That came from the Arab Spring in 2011 which started in Tunisia and spread thru Northern Africa and into the ME.  Then America stupidly armed rebels and made things worse and worse.     

Did you know Syria suffered its worse drought ever from 2006 to 2011 dramatically increasing food prices and discontent within its people?  Add to it over a million refuges from Iraq and it became a huge problem.  

I recall the massive protests when they started to appear in 2011.  Syria was going into civil war like many countries in northern Africa and the ME without the Iraq war.   Once fighting took hold then ISIS found an opportunity to seize territory.  Without the burgeoning civil war Assad would have beat down ISIS very quickly.  

It wouldn't surprise me if ISIS was responsible for many of the Chemical attacks.  While they hate the US they want Assad gone to have their Caliphate.  

Syrian Civil War

In March 2011, protests began in Syria against the Syrian government of Bashar al-Assad. In the following months, violence between demonstrators and security forces led to a gradual militarisation of the conflict.[263] In August 2011, following the outbreak of the Syrian Civil War, al-Baghdadi began sending Syrian and Iraqi ISI members experienced in guerilla warfare across the border into Syria to establish an organisation there. Under the name Jabhat an-Nuṣrah li-Ahli ash-Shām (or al-Nusra Front), it established a large presence in Sunni-majority Raqqa, Idlib, Deir ez-Zor, and Aleppo provinces. Led by a Syrian known as Abu Muhammad al-Julani, this group began to recruit fighters and establish cells throughout the country

If anyone thinks the shit those clowns are doing in the ME is all 100% our fault and they'd be a peaceful region without us, well, it's just as dumb as thinking we are over there without permission from the same said countries.  Or jst as dumb as Teddy, Ima Little Bitch, Cruz said yesterday about ".....the United States doesn't interfere with elections, we only promote democracy."  :lol:

Oh, XLT, "Tier 1" forces can be, and are frequently used as "advisory" and recon forces in non-combat operations.  They are very effective at coordinating the show behind the scenes and providing intel for Op Ords. Imagine a college professor with actual real world successful business experience on how things actually get done.  Yep, how valuable are they?  Now, flutter-kick!

3 hours ago, ZamHammer said:

If anyone thinks the shit those clowns are doing in the ME is all 100% our fault and they'd be a peaceful region without us, well, it's just as dumb as thinking we are over there without permission from the same said countries.  Or jst as dumb as Teddy, Ima Little Bitch, Cruz said yesterday about ".....the United States doesn't interfere with elections, we only promote democracy."  :lol:

Oh, XLT, "Tier 1" forces can be, and are frequently used as "advisory" and recon forces in non-combat operations.  They are very effective at coordinating the show behind the scenes and providing intel for Op Ords. Imagine a college professor with actual real world successful business experience on how things actually get done.  Yep, how valuable are they?  Now, flutter-kick!

So much stupid so little time... tier fun is not advising in Syria. Well they are “technically” but that isn’t their main mission. That would be brutally raping Isis and throwing a wrench into Assad’s system. Don’t be stupid. I have buddies in Syria right now who have finger popped more assholes this go around than they did during the surge in Iraq. Shit is kinetic, nerd. Mattis, praise be his name, is just better at keeping the prying eyes out and not getting caught whilst doing hood rat shit. Werd? Werd.