Check your account email address ×

GOP Congressman Rips Trump in Insane Tirade to Journo: ‘Evil, Really Fucking Stupid Forrest Gump’

They are all pissed they are getting voted out. Why are they getting voted out? Maybe they should pass a balanced budget and not a 1.4 trillion dollar spending bill??? Maybe they should have repealed Obamacare??? 

No one cares about Russian Collusion, Trump Tweeting, Or Mueller's investigation when it comes to electing these asshats in Congress. Congress has a 14% approval rating, Trump is over 50%. I would love to see everyone one of the Senators and Congressmen replaced.  

• Thanks 1

He is happy to be quoted, so long as I don’t name him.   LOL

Apparently this politician has no idea as to why a person like trump won.   Guys like him are not listening, they are not doing what voters want.   Check out your ratings, for the last decade congress has been a bigger joke then the POTUS.

Instead of blaming trump for everything this guy needs to figure out why trump WON.  But as a politician, he does not want to figure that out.  He wants trump out to validate his job and how he is doing it. 

BTW, lets hope that congress does not misunderstand the approval rating bump after 9-11.  I don't want them thinking that a war or some type of conflict will make their approval go up.  That's the last thing anyone wants.

http://news.gallup.com/poll/1600/congress-public.aspx

image.thumb.png.b81011d5fe1a3ca3b497756025be860f.png

Edited by racer254

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

43 republican members are leaving congress after this year.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/10/politics/house-retirement-tracker/index.html

That’s because they are going to be curb stomped. Even Ryan might have lost. Surprised more aren’t opening the election coffers first and letting their bank fill up before saying they are going to quit.. Corrupt fuckers. 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

sadly True,  WTF has happened to this country.  

We’ve let the career politicians and the media take over.  Someone got elected who threatens all that, and half the country has been losing their shit ever since.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

We’ve let the career politicians and the media take over.  Someone got elected who threatens all that, and half the country has been losing their shit ever since.

Yes.....he threatens all that and everything else as well because he is a fucking moron. He has basically done almost the exact opposite of everything he said. Bolton , Pompeo , Sessions are some of the most disgusting people in existence and he surrounds himself with them :lol: 

I love it......burn the whole motherfucker down 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I think it's great.  And the liberals all over the county don't and can't understand it.

On 4/11/2018 at 3:27 PM, spin_dry said:

“It’s like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really fucking stupid Forrest Gump. He can’t help himself. He’s just a fucking idiot who thinks he’s winning when people are bitching about him. He really does see the world as ratings and attention. I hate Forrest Gump. I listen to your podcast and heard you hate it too. What an overrated piece of shit movie. Can you believe it beat the Shawshank Redemption?”

:lol:  

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And we elected an asshole who has diarrhea of the mouth, Trump is his own worst enemy. 

You have to love a bully like Trump who cries that he's always being treated unfairly, what a pussy he is :lol: 

17 hours ago, jtssrx said:

They are all pissed they are getting voted out. Why are they getting voted out? Maybe they should pass a balanced budget and not a 1.4 trillion dollar spending bill??? Maybe they should have repealed Obamacare??? 

No one cares about Russian Collusion, Trump Tweeting, Or Mueller's investigation when it comes to electing these asshats in Congress. Congress has a 14% approval rating, Trump is over 50%. I would love to see everyone one of the Senators and Congressmen replaced.  

I see your delusion doesn't end with the flat earth nonsense :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

“It’s like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really fucking stupid Forrest Gump. He can’t help himself. He’s just a fucking idiot who thinks he’s winning when people are bitching about him. He really does see the world as ratings and attention. I hate Forrest Gump. I listen to your podcast and heard you hate it too. What an overrated piece of shit movie. Can you believe it beat the Shawshank Redemption?”

:lol:  

An idiot who thinks he is winning when people are bitching about him.

Hmm,.  Sounds familiar.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And we elected an asshole who has diarrhea of the mouth, Trump is his own worst enemy. 

You have to love a bully like Trump who cries that he's always being treated unfairly, what a pussy he is :lol: 

We elected an outsider who is exactly what I wanted and the country needed.  Are you actually defending career politicians?

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I see your delusion doesn't end with the flat earth nonsense :lol: 

Oh, look another flat earth reference. I think it's hilarious that you clowns keep bringing it up. 

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We elected an outsider who is exactly what I wanted and the country needed.  Are you actually defending career politicians?

He's an idiot and part of the problem. People like Vince will be the first crying when a big catastrophe happens as a result of the crazy spending all the idiot politician's have been a part of or when war breaks out on American soil. People like Vince will be the reason it happened   

The Problem is even though we elected an outsider his cabinet is filled with DC insiders. Congress is also filled with Liars and cheats 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

He's an idiot and part of the problem. People like Vince will be the first crying when a big catastrophe happens as a result of the crazy spending all the idiot politician's have been a part of or when war breaks out on American soil. People like Vince will be the reason it happened   

The Problem is even though we elected an outsider his cabinet is filled with DC insiders. Congress is also filled with Liars and cheats 

Well, that is true, but it's a start.

I love how you have the democrats on this site talking about how many republicans are leaving office and they expect us to think it's a bad thing.  MCFLY, Hello. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

InvestaBusta acts just like Dump....whiney little thin skinned bitch.....hence the bromance :lol: 

50 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So he’s an idiot.  What alternative do we have, short of a tactical nuke strike on Washington, to effect real change?  We’re never going to find the perfect candidate.  He’s addressed and attacked things that needed it.  Until a better alternative comes along, I will keep my eye on the big picture.  The actions of the operatives at the FBI, DOJ, should scare the hell out of all of us.  They’re not supposed to selectively enforce the rule of law or interpret it to suit their own purposes, but that’s exactly what’s happened in the past several years.  It cannot stand.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

So he’s an idiot.  What alternative do we have, short of a tactical nuke strike on Washington, to effect real change?  We’re never going to find the perfect candidate.  He’s addressed and attacked things that needed it.  Until a better alternative comes along, I will keep my eye on the big picture.  The actions of the operatives at the FBI, DOJ, should scare the hell out of all of us.  They’re not supposed to selectively enforce the rule of law or interpret it to suit their own purposes, but that’s exactly what’s happened in the past several years.  It cannot stand.  

No, I was talking about Vince. Vince is the idiot!!!