Check your account email address ×

War is brewing and this is bad for all of us

Just now, Angry ginger said:

he's recent moves have made it clear he is losing it but the trump ball lapping excuse makers will be here to defend him i am sure.  

Losing it? A person needs to have something in order to lose something. I watched some vids of him fro the “90’s that popped up on YouTube. He was actually a fairly reasonable man back then. His answers to questions were well thought out and organized. I don’t think age has worked out well for him. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I do not support any attack on Syria.

Trump pulled support from Rebels last June and their backs are against the wall.  I just feel the rebels perpetrated the attack.   Assad has absolutely nothing to gain.  

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You should re-up Stadanko.

Why would I do that?  I got out because I’m not our government’s horseshit “peacekeeping” pawn.

And hey...try to pay attention.  I don’t think we should do a fucking thing about Syria.  NOT....ONE.....FUCKING....THING.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I do not support any attack on Syria.

Trump pulled support from Rebels last June and their backs are against the wall.  I just feel the rebels perpetrated the attack.   Assad has absolutely nothing to gain.  

I am convinced that is exactly what is happening there.  The lefties want Russia punished for “stealing their election” and the right just wants to give it to them.

Idiocy.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

it's going to be another lame missile lob. taking out some lame airplanes, old airstrips, and a couple shitty portapotties. then we get to listen to how tough on Russia trump has been for weeks.

It’s only another 60-70 million.  Meh...and everybody here feels so warm and fuzzy about helping those poor innocent women and children (because those are the true rebels) that Assad gassed (for no gain at all) and that Russia backed (for no reason at all).

Yeah, it all adds up!!!!!  LET FLY THE ARROWS!!!  

The rebels have been gassing people there for years to gain support........a play right out of the Zionists playbook. Assad has had nothing to gain from this and has had the upper hand the whole time. Inciting any support for an international coalition in his opposition would be retarded.

“Much of the bad blood with Russia is caused by the Fake & Corrupt Russia Investigation, headed up by the all Democrat loyalists, or people that worked for Obama,” Trump wrote. “Mueller is most conflicted of all (except Rosenstein who signed FISA & Comey letter). No Collusion, so they go crazy!”

:lmao:

Just now, f7ben said:

The rebels have been gassing people there for years to gain support........a play right out of the Zionists playbook. Assad has had nothing to gain from this and has had the upper hand the whole time. Inciting any support for an international coalition in his opposition would be retarded.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is why I keep your glossy 8x10 photo on my desk.

Just now, ZamHammer said:

This is why I keep your glossy 8x10 photo on my desk.

If the old FSCE was still here you could look back and see that I called it what it was right from the beginning. Obama and McCain and Hillary etc etc all had a massive hard on for going in there but they needed some atrocity to make it palatable to the US public........voila .........Assad GASSES HIS OWN PEOPLE

Yah right :handjob: 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sounds like it was helicopter dropped barrel bombs. Not saying those couldn’t be rigged up on the ground as IEDs, but the rebel’s definitely don’t have access to helicopters. Food for thought. 

Who says it sounds like that? Just like the last one was supposedly a missile strike tipped with nerve agent only the impact crater on the ground conclusively ruled out a missile?

You cant trust a fucking thing the USINT says or the UN either for that matter......

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sounds like it was helicopter dropped barrel bombs. Not saying those couldn’t be rigged up on the ground as IEDs, but the rebel’s definitely don’t have access to helicopters. Food for thought. 

Rolled off of rooftops.