Check your account email address ×

Raid on Michael Cohen's home likely executed after significant evidence was found in Mueller probe, analyst says

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why did they raid Cohen’s home......:dunno:  

Same reason they raided his office.  People take work home from time to time.

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No big deal then, eh...:dunno:

It very well might not be.   Do you actually think there is an impeachable offense here?   If this was collusion or anything even remotely tied to it Mueller wouldn't have handed it off.  

Funny how Hillary's, her IT company's offices weren't raided when they refused to turn over evidence.  :lol:  

I seriously hope Cohen bleach bit his servers to see you guys lose your minds.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

45 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It very well might not be.   Do you actually think there is an impeachable offense here?   If this was collusion or anything even remotely tied to it Mueller wouldn't have handed it off.  

Funny how Hillary's, her IT company's offices weren't raided when they refused to turn over evidence.  :lol:  

I seriously hope Cohen bleach bit his servers to see you guys lose your minds.  :lol:  

I’m sitting back and watching Mueller do his job, Dump freak out (why), and Dumpers defend him (you and why).....:dunno:  Any idea why all these R’s and Dump appointees signed off on a Nothingburger?  :snack:

D6775D85-A24A-428A-BD90-213DDE151B53.jpeg

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You're really quite invested in all this.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You're really quite invested in all this.

Not as much as you and your constant defense of all things Dump :lol: You should have taken your shitter business and all your vast experience to be on the Apprentice :lmao: 

6EDDAACF-E55C-40F3-859E-84FDE91E05E2.jpeg

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not as much as you and your constant defense of all things Dump :lol: You should have taken your shitter business and all your vast experience to be on the Apprentice :lmao: 

6EDDAACF-E55C-40F3-859E-84FDE91E05E2.jpeg

Ironic post of the day....so far.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m sitting back and watching Mueller do his job, Dump freak out (why), and Dumpers defend him (you and why).....:dunno:  Any idea why all these R’s and Dump appointees signed off on a Nothingburger?  :snack:

D6775D85-A24A-428A-BD90-213DDE151B53.jpeg

Kind of like you and Clinton.   

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hopefully Mueller and co have a plan for when they get pulled from the investigation. this could very well be part of that plan. I still don't think this has much to do with stormy.

Well if you believe the leaks then its about Stormy.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

So you got nothing......like usual :lmao: 

Nor do you.  :lol:  What do I keep hearing about Clinton?   Where are the charges?   Where are the convictions?  :lol:  

:lmao: Then why did you’re idol freak out :lol: 

So if you felt you were being wrongly investigated you would just take it like a bitch?   SMH, of course you would why did I even ask that question.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

So if you felt you were being wrongly investigated you would just take it like a bitch?   SMH, of course you would why did I even ask that question.  

:lmao: 

:lol: 

So you believe there is nothing....nothing at all for Dump to be concerned with.....it’s all because he’s the victim of a deep state witch hunt...:dunno:

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Constantly (and creepily) posts pics of Obama with his shirt off.....tells other people about their idols.  :lol:

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nice post you fucking idiot.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

oh paleez. Hillary had a bigger witch hunt with bengazi! and did she flip out? no, she went in front of numerous panels, in numerous investigations, and told people how it was.

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, ZamHammer said:

Constantly (and creepily) posts pics of Obama with his shirt off.....tells other people about their idols.  :lol:

Nice post you fucking idiot.

Dance Prolapski Dance...... :lol: 

F13EA0D6-2DAC-41FB-A015-B7ECC9D045E0.gif

Just now, Snoslinger said:

oh paleez. Hillary had a bigger witch hunt with bengazi! and did she flip out? no, she went in front of numerous panels, in numerous investigations, and told people how it was.

They sure did.  :