Check your account email address ×

Shitholes of America

49 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Why do Democrat s promise to get rid of poor people?

No,they want to import more

Pubes are always posting memes about how shitty democrat cities are but the fact is the blue states and cities are where most of the economic opportunities are. And it also seems quality of life and access to better health care too. So with all factors considered it appears the entire country is a shithole. :lol: 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Pubes are always posting memes about how shitty democrat cities are but the fact is the blue states and cities are where most of the economic opportunities are. And it also seems quality of life and access to better health care too. So with all factors considered it appears the entire country is a shithole. :lol: 

It’s weird, I know. 

53 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Or the southern California area. Baltimore is a real gem too. New Orleans, what a fucking toilet. The list goes on... :suicide:

:lol:  one of the most productive areas in the country so yes lets look at it.  

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

The word you're looking for is "destructive" :pan:

nope i live in the real world not the right wing whacko rule.  Hollywood is not socal. trump must love them he's lining their pockets with his ridiculous defense spending.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nope i live in the real world not the right wing whacko rule.  Hollywood is not socal. trump must love them he's lining their pockets with his ridiculous defense spending.  

WhoTF cares about Hollywood? Bunch of over paid, liberal tear crying, sexual harassment SOP business practices, stocked with self fulfilling prophets followed by condom sniffing out of touch out of work, lesbian interpretive dance majors. :kiss:

1 hour ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Or the southern California area. Baltimore is a real gem too. New Orleans, what a fucking toilet. The list goes on... :suicide:

I should have been more specific, Sacramento south. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: Jesus the shit you guys fall for. 

Limitations of the study included that the accuracy of the findings depended on the availability of data by time period and by state. There may have been state-by-state differences in data collection. Also, while the study examined disparities between states, it did not examine disparities within states.

Edited by Highmark

18 hours ago, MiSledder said:

Imagine how nice detroit would be if it wasnt for those son of a bitch republicans

Worst schools in the Nation. The kids can't read or math.   #black education doesn't matter.

Does it not seem odd that black people would not be rioting in the streets, screaming racism, the government holding Russia, facebook, style interrogations to get to the bottom of this atrocity.  Instead you have citizens rallying behind  city council, Democratic governor candidates, running on shutting down alternative education for students that want to learn. Can you imagine if your local H S failed to educate  70%  of students? No white community would ever stand for it. 

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Worst schools in the Nation. The kids can't read or math.   #black education doesn't matter.

Does it not seem odd that black people would not be rioting in the streets, screaming racism, the government holding Russia, facebook, style interrogations to get to the bottom of this atrocity.  Instead you have citizens rallying behind  city council, Democratic governor candidates, running on shutting down alternative education for students that want to learn. Can you imagine if your local H S failed to educate  70%  of students? No white community would ever stand for it. 

Fucking honkies!!

11 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lmao: Jesus the shit you guys fall for. 

Limitations of the study included that the accuracy of the findings depended on the availability of data by time period and by state. There may have been state-by-state differences in data collection. Also, while the study examined disparities between states, it did not examine disparities within states.

I didn't miss it.  I tried to tell them how this is just another disingenuous study designed to deceive.  They still fall for it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I didn't miss it.  I tried to tell them how this is just another disingenuous study designed to deceive.  They still fall for it.

Sorry, didn't mean you.  

4% of students in D P S are proficient in math & reading. ....What do we do!!!????

We force them stay in the worst schools in the country, with no chance of succeeding ........That is what we do!!!! 

*Every syphilis soaked blue state retard nods in agreement.