Check your account email address ×

Small business owner soon to see a big benefit

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Bro, thats just more money. Like I said, lesson learned. Tried to save some money and got burned. I got burned by our old GL insurance provider too. Another con man. :lol: 

You're one smart business man. :holyfuck:

• Gold Member
54 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I know how bargaining works, I'm a union contractor. The union insurance is the most expensive, and like I said the employer pays for it so you don't give a shit. 

Do you pay out of the goodness of your heart or do the employees through union management tell you to pay???  It part of the overall compensation package that the employees labor pays for...  you are just a middle man between the labor and the people that need the labor or work done and receive pay  for being the middle man  of labors work and a customer

54 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

A-Men. It's like asking why does a guy with multiple accidents and DUI's pay more for car insurance.

But we were told that Healthcare is a right vs the others are privileges.  Remember?

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

If your asking that then you are too dumb to have this conversation. 

Thanks for acting like the other "intellectual elites"  To busy trying to be some smart ass rather than actually thinking about the issue.  Good for you.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Do you pay out of the goodness of your heart or do the employees through union management tell you to pay???  It part of the overall compensation package that the employees labor pays for...  you are just a middle man between the labor and the people that need the labor or work done and receive pay  for being the middle man  of labors work and a customer

We pay the contracted rates. Union insurance is the most expensive. Its pretty sick how much they make off of that. 

Just now, racer254 said:

Thanks for acting like the other "intellectual elites"  To busy trying to be some smart ass rather than actually thinking about the issue.  Good for you.

dude you dont even understand the difference in cost of living in different areas. Why bother? 

• Gold Member
Just now, Nazipigdog said:

We pay the contracted rates. Union insurance is the most expensive. Its pretty sick how much they make off of that. 

It’s good insurance that the members pay for themselves through their labor.

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

dude you dont even understand the difference in cost of living in different areas. Why bother? 

STFU, dumbass.  You're getting to be as bad as the rest of the dumbass in this forum.  Like I said, health care is a fucking right according to your leaders and the people trying to sell ACA.  Rates for procedures shouldn't change regardless of location.  FFS.

Edited by racer254

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

STFU, dumbass.  You're getting to be as bad as the rest of the dumbass in this forum.  Like I said, health care is a fucking right according to your leaders and the people trying to sell ACA.  Rates for procedures shouldn't change regardless of location.  FFS.

So you pay for your own health insurance? And dont tell me some shit like Bohica that you pay for it with you labor and your employer just facilitates the benefit. Do you negotiate your own coverage and write the check? 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

So you pay for your own health insurance? And dont tell me some shit like Bohica that you pay for it with you labor and your employer just facilitates the benefit. Do you negotiate your own coverage and write the check? 

My employer pays for part of it and I pay a part of it. 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

My employer pays for part of it and I pay a part of it. 

Right. When you have to do that for yourself then we can have this debate. There are a lot of factors that have to be evaluated and its a significant expense in my market and many others. It has changed the way we run our business. When you have to consider your best interest as well as the interest of your employees and your bottom line, then you can see the importance of this debate its the merits. When you just go along with whatever someone else is negotiating on your behalf you really dont know what went into that to provide that "benefit" for you. And thats not me trying to be a smart ass or an "elitist", thats just the real world. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Right. When you have to do that for yourself then we can have this debate. There are a lot of factors that have to be evaluated and its a significant expense in my market and many others. It has changed the way we run our business. When you have to consider your best interest as well as the interest of your employees and your bottom line, then you can see the importance of this debate its the merits. When you just go along with whatever someone else is negotiating on your behalf you really dont know what went into that to provide that "benefit" for you. And thats not me trying to be a smart ass or an "elitist", thats just the real world. 

We all know that, if you want to go into the details then go for it. I don't care.  I can't help it if the union is in bed with the healthcare provider.

I was just trying to get you to understand that a procedure that costs 500 bucks at one place should not cost over 6 grand for the same procedure at another hospital just because of the location.  There has to be other factors or someone is just milking the system.

The cash price for a lower-back MRI without dye ranges from $475 at the Castro Valley Open MRI to a whopping $6,221 at the University of California, San Francisco at Mt. Zion.

Edited by racer254

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

We all know that, if you want to go into the details then go for it. I don't care.  I can't help it if the union is in bed with the healthcare provider.

I was just trying to get you to understand that a procedure that costs 500 bucks at one place should not cost over 6 grand for the same procedure at another hospital just because of the location.  There has to be other factors or someone is just milking the system.

The cash price for a lower-back MRI without dye ranges from $475 at the Castro Valley Open MRI to a whopping $6,221 at the University of California, San Francisco at Mt. Zion.

This whole post is full of such stupidity that I cant even. I have work to do, have fun. 

11 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

It's a joke dude, rates are based on costs in your area. Youre drinking the Kool aid. If premiums are gonna go down it will be over less coverage and higher deductibles. You can't just make costs disappear because you bought a policy out of state. :lol:

I heard here rates are about gold plated faucets at the insurance companies.  

1 hour ago, Im4snow said:

I heard here rates are about gold plated faucets at the insurance companies.  

I would not want to be a health insurance provider.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

If your asking that then you are too dumb to have this conversation. 

Doe Dumber never disappoints.....and he’s still posting in the thread :lmao:   And gotta love the union boys - the.lineman and Delivery Boy - acting like they pay for their HI and don’t need the union :lol: Fucking hypocrisy and stupid people on here is almost endless... 

13 hours ago, BOHICA said:

You had the ability to shop health plans available in other states prior to Trump and get together with business out of your state on acquiring health insurance  at a group rate?

any benefits of buying in low cost states will be quickly erased when they are paying expenses from high cost states or better yet no doctors in network within that state so your paying for it all out of pocket and being reimbursed less than half.

Pubs  plans have never meaningfully  addressed the true issue nor have the dems which is cost of care.      

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Doe Dumber never disappoints.....and he’s still posting in the thread :lmao:   And gotta love the union boys - the.lineman and Delivery Boy - acting like they pay for their HI and don’t need the union :lol: Fucking hypocrisy and stupid people on here is almost endless... 

Its a group policy shit for brains thats how it works the benifits all of them are part of his compensation if his employer isn't making money off him he isn't working there PERIOD. NaziPigDog just sees the big pie cuz he pays full freight employer contribution and salary if there is any employee  contribution :finger: 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Its a group policy shit for brains thats how it works the benifits all of them are part of his compensation if his employer isn't making money off him he isn't working there PERIOD. NaziPigDog just sees the big pie cuz he pays full freight employer contribution and salary if there is any employee  contribution :finger: 

There is no point responding to that dumbass.

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

But we were told that Healthcare is a right vs the others are privileges.  Remember?

Doesn't change the fact that insurance is based on the health and age of the area residents it covers

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There is no point responding to that dumbass.

Irony and pot meet kettle all in one reply :lmao: 

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

:lol: