Check your account email address ×

Two more kids killed by pitbulls

7 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Did you just proposition a minor in a public forum?

You must be the stupidest cop in the world!

You wish it, faggot. He calls me lot lizard, I say he's sucked cocks before. No proposition there, faggot. Now show your ugly sow from your mini-farm. Show the piglet also.   

7 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

yes & yes

You STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   You think you can take me, big irrigation guy? You little bastid!! 

Big fuckin; irrigation, seasonal worker!!! LMAO!!! Big shot in his lousy white irrigation truck. 

I asked you bitch, if you knew of any tough cops in the area, why didn't you answer me??? 

Where is your fuckin' company? 

Where is your fuckin' shop?  You have NO BIG SHOP!!!  FLY-BY-NIGHT OPERATOR!!!   

You work out of your HOUSES, you FLY-BY-NIGHT, IRRIGATION SCAM OPERATOR!!!   

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ontario.:flush:

Extinction is the easy answer.

I never liked them being as I live near and work in the city and all of the bruthas have them for fighting and stupid ghetto shit. But a buddy of mine is a dog trainer and says they are not inherently vicious. I know a couple people who have rescues as pets and they seem to be pretty sweet dogs. I watched one for an employee of mine for 2 weeks and it was a really great dog. Funny thing is when he came back for him the dog didnt want to leave. He was hiding behind me while he was calling him. :lol: Ive kinda warmed to them since then. 

6 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

I never liked them being as I live near and work in the city and all of the bruthas have them for fighting and stupid ghetto shit. But a buddy of mine is a dog trainer and says they are not inherently vicious. I know a couple people who have rescues as pets and they seem to be pretty sweet dogs. I watched one for an employee of mine for 2 weeks and it was a really great dog. Funny thing is when he came back for him the dog didnt want to leave. He was hiding behind me while he was calling him. :lol: Ive kinda warmed to them since then. 

HA!HA!HA! LMAO!! Tell your buddy to get a job at McDonalds, 'cause he don't know shit about the American Pit Bull Terrier ( APBT ). 

If the faggot did know about the PITS, he would know that they commit 73% of ALL dog/human deaths in the USA!!!!!

If the faggot knew about the pits, he would know that they were PROFESSIONALLY BRED for fighting, that is why they can kill almost any dog, even a DOGO ARGENTINO. 

If the faggot knew about the pits, he would know that they were bred for AGGRESSION, MUSCULATURE, RESISTANCE TO PAIN, AND DEADLY JAW-GRIPPING POWER. 

Yes, quite often some are nice dogs, until they lose their cool,  and baby Suzie is left in a pile of  shredded meat, or the neighbor's dog is shook like a rag doll, until it's fuckin' neck is broke. 

It's the dog of choice of niggas, druggers, and punks. 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA! LMAO!! Tell your buddy to get a job at McDonalds, 'cause he don't know shit about the American Pit Bull Terrier ( APBT ). 

If the faggot did know about the PITS, he would know that they commit 73% of ALL dog/human deaths in the USA!!!!!

If the faggot knew about the pits, he would know that they were PROFESSIONALLY BRED for fighting, that is why they can kill almost any dog, even a DOGO ARGENTINO. 

If the faggot knew about the pits, he would know that they were bred for AGGRESSION, MUSCULATURE, RESISTANCE TO PAIN, AND DEADLY JAW-GRIPPING POWER. 

Yes, quite often some are nice dogs, until they lose their cool,  and baby Suzie is left in a pile of  shredded meat, or the neighbor's dog is shook like a rag doll, until it's fuckin' neck is broke. 

It's the dog of choice of niggas, druggers, and punks. 

He is about 100 times smarter than you so I'm sure he knows about pit bulls seeing as he has probably trained 100's of them. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

He is about 100 times smarter than you so I'm sure he knows about pit bulls seeing as he has probably trained 100's of them. 

My morning dump is a 100x smarter than P550.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Went out to one of our rental properties on Friday, to look at some Sect. 8 inspection issues we got cited for.  Peeling paint on a picket fence in the backyard.....on some ricketdy assed fence that the tenant put there herself, but now I'm supposed to maintain it?  Peeling paint on porch....so as I'm walking up on the porch, I noticed every other window has a "BEWARE OF DOG" sign in it, and then note that half the grass on the side lawn has apparently been worn off by a dog on a chain, chain was there just no dog....and just as I'm about ready to lose my shit, because this lease has a no pets clause, a really agitated pit bull tries jumping through the window at me. :lol:  Story to be continued on this fucking tenant......

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Went out to one of our rental properties on Friday, to look at some Sect. 8 inspection issues we got cited for.  Peeling paint on a picket fence in the backyard.....on some ricketdy assed fence that the tenant put there herself, but now I'm supposed to maintain it?  Peeling paint on porch....so as I'm walking up on the porch, I noticed every other window has a "BEWARE OF DOG" sign in it, and then note that half the grass on the side lawn has apparently been worn off by a dog on a chain, chain was there just no dog....and just as I'm about ready to lose my shit, because this lease has a no pets clause, a really agitated pit bull tries jumping through the window at me. :lol:  Story to be continued on this fucking tenant......

Years ago I used to do asbestos inspections for pre-demolition for builders, developers and demo contractors, etc... About 50% of these houses were complete dumps with hoarders living in them.

I have an appointment to inspect this one property and I go in the house, complete dump. Go out the back door and I'm pulling a piece of siding off and turn around to see 2 pitbulls staring at me. Not knowing if these fuckers are going to eat me or not I make a run for it and do a Superman dive over the fence. This old lady comes over and starts yelling at me like I'm a burglar. Told her who I was, who I was working for and what I was doing there. She says "who?" Got in my car and left. Told client call me when the crazy lady and her dogs are gone. 

6 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Listen to me, you faggot. I'm sure your buddy ain't worth half of what I am, so STFU!! 

PITBULLS are a scourge on planet earth. They are the DEADLIEST motherfuckers that ever walked. Almost any dog can hurt ya', but a pitbull is a nightmare from hell. 

I make more in one day than you make in months, so shut the fuck up pig. 

What is the trainer's TOTAL NET WORTH, and what is YOUR TOTAL NET WORTH?  Post it, don't be a faggot. 

When a few pit owners get capped for their dog's actions, then we might see these things removed from the landscape. 

51 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Where did hell on snow run off to

I'm pretty sure he was 800 FAggon. He's computer-savvy, so I think he operates under MANY different profile NAMES, DUPES, and PROXIES. 

I have nevah said he was stupid, I said he was a faggot. There is a difference!!!   :bc:    

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm pretty sure he was 800 FAggon. He's computer-savvy, so I think he operates under MANY different profile NAMES, DUPES, and PROXIES. 

I have nevah said he was stupid, I said he was a faggot. There is a difference!!!   :bc:    

Not really. You are STUPID  AND A FAGGOT!

:owned:

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Not really. You are STUPID  AND A FAGGOT!

What kind of gravy do you like on your open-faced cock-meat sandwiches? Beef or chicken? Or, don't you care, as long as you get your ciock-meat? 

On 3/30/2018 at 3:17 PM, Nazipigdog said:

Some places  ban those dogs...

My niece breeds them in Florida. My only experience is with the ones she has. They are great dogs and she gets REALLY good money for the pups and ships them all over the world. 

They are intimidating as hell though, one male she has is huge. 

21 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My niece breeds them in Florida. My only experience is with the ones she has. They are great dogs and she gets REALLY good money for the pups and ships them all over the world. 

They are intimidating as hell though, one male she has is huge. 

I've seen some that were really big. 

7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

@Polaris 550

TAG, YOUR IT!

tag-someone-that-loves-cock-meat-sandwiches-13753276.png

YOU are the one that posted that fucking disgusting pic, you fucking cock-smoker!! YOU POSTED IT!!! You post tons of gay shit, you fudge-packing motherfucker. 

How does someone even know how to find that shit unless THEY ARE A TRUE GAY FAGGOT!!! 

Guess what..................YOU'RE A FAGGOT, AND YOU LIKE IT!!!  

Now, go suck another dick, AWFUL MOUTHFUL-OF-CUM.