Check your account email address ×

$100 for any FSCE member

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nothing in this pile of shit post is even close to factually correct. You are the dumbest hilljack fucking retard here.

Kill yourself

Prove me wrong, you scrawny faggot.  

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've read studies that said blacks had higher, so fuck off nigga!!

You've read nothing you putrid idiotic pile of shit

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Blacks have highest testosterone of all races. Could be due to millions of years of evolution in Africa, that caused it for survival/reproduction. 

Then you combine that with SELECTIVE BREEDING as slaves in America, then you have INCREASED those powerful, high testosterone characteristics. 

The BETTYS were bred with the biggest, most powerful black bucks, so their offspring could carry more cotton. The gigantic black athletes that you see now, are the result of that breeding on the plantations. 

Combine all this with a cultural BLOOD HATRED OF WHITES, and there Is your answer to America's race nightmare.

It's all pretty simple, actually. 

A lot of truth to this post. 

Have LT breed Serena Williams ...guaranteed super star athletes. That's what happened on plantations. 

Same applies for Honkeys btw. 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Blacks have highest testosterone of all races. Could be due to millions of years of evolution in Africa, that caused it for survival/reproduction. 

Then you combine that with SELECTIVE BREEDING as slaves in America, then you have INCREASED those powerful, high testosterone characteristics. 

The BETTYS were bred with the biggest, most powerful black bucks, so their offspring could carry more cotton. The gigantic black athletes that you see now, are the result of that breeding on the plantations. 

Combine all this with a cultural BLOOD HATRED OF WHITES, and there Is your answer to America's race nightmare.

It's all pretty simple, actually. 

Every race except whites - like their own the best also.

That's why big Bird Ben is wrong - but there is know way to quantity that for a study to win the money. He should be punched in the face just for being a loud mouthed Pollack just the same...

Detroit Music Festival is Charging White People a “White Fee”, Doubling price for all white attendees.

A Detroit music festival is facing backlash for racially segregated ticket prices, resulting in the resignation of at least one African-American artist slated to perform. Although festival organizers have justified the race-based prices by asserting that black Detroit residents generally have less opportunity to afford entertainment than white people who may wish to attend the event, charging people of colour less than white people to attend the event is not only racist to white people, but incredibly insulting to those receiving the discount.

AfroFuture Fest’s Eventbrite page clearly explains the intent behind the pricing discrepancy, proclaiming a proclivity toward equity rather than equality.

“Equality means treating everyone the same. Equity is insuring [sic] everyone has what they need to be successful,” the site explains, adding that the racially segregated ticket structure was “built to insure [sic] that the most marginalized communities (people of color) are provided with an equitable chance at enjoying events in their own community (Black Detroit).”

Notably, ticket prices range from $10 to $40 USD, creating an insulting discount of a mere $10-20 for attendees who happen to not be white. 

Event organizers insist that “affording joy and pleasure is unfortunately still a privilege in our society for POC

[link to www.thepostmillennial.com (secure)] 

:read:

On 3/25/2018 at 11:23 AM, f7ben said:

That can produce a study that concludes Persons of Color have different Self Preservation Instincts than white people do

$100 to anyone who can produce a study that makes such a claim and was peer reviewed and published. No stormfront links accepted Sludgey :lol: 

There Dumbroski you fucking brain dead piece of fuck........earn your money 

Black women statistically never kill themselves. White guys who are Zam’s age are splattering their brains everyday. So there’s that. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Explain it then sissy boy ... :snack:

Explain what...it’s obvious you’re a racist and bigot and the fact that you pretend you’re not just makes you a pussy as well.

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Black women statistically never kill themselves. White guys who are Zam’s age are splattering their brains everyday. So there’s that. 

That's a basic environmental conditioning exercise. Nothing instinctual about it.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Explain what...it’s obvious you’re a racist and bigot and the fact that you pretend you’re not just makes you a pussy as well.

I've already stated my viewpoints on the subject. You never countered em then. Now run along & cry sissy boy...

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I've already stated my viewpoints on the subject. You never countered em then. Now run along & cry sissy boy...

Why would I cry because you’re a racist POS that doesn’t have the balls to call a group of black dudes “Dindus”...I actually find it hilarious.

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Excellent!  Excellent stuff!!!

Yes....I love bumping these "old" threads that show just how fucking stupid you really are :lol: its fucking amazing

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Cuz that’s how you see it.

Is this Tool Kit?

You're an idiot dude....look at the list of people just in this thread that were blown away by how fucking dumb you are......its nearly every single poster here with a functioning brain :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

You're an idiot dude....look at the list of people just in this thread that were blown away by how fucking dumb you are......its nearly every single poster here with a functioning brain :lol:

You believing you are some white knighting intellectual is the best I’ve ever seen anywhere.  But, you are fun to throw shit with in here.  It makes reading what you think you pecked out as an educated and intellectual viewpoint less painful.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You believing you are some white knighting intellectual is the best I’ve ever seen anywhere.  But, you are fun to throw shit with in here.  It makes reading what you think you pecked out as an educated and intellectual viewpoint less painful.

"American Dissent as a founding principal is a liberal conspiracy!!!!!111"

^^^^^^ these are the thoughts of one dumb ass motherfucker

Edited by f7ben