Check your account email address ×

And the Trump says????

All former Bush administration officials should have zero standing on Syria. Iraq was a waste of blood & treasure.

what a fucking moron 

Edited by f7ben

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yah....it doesnt get any dumber than saying that and appointing John fucking Bolton :lol: hat a retarded piece of shit Trump is 

It's got to be an act, just to wind people up and get reactions.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, hayward said:

It's got to be an act, just to wind people up and get reactions.  :lol:

:lmao: Stupid people like you should think before you vote.... :lol: He fooled you fuckers.....with Putin’s help :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

any thoughts on the OP ball tickler???

Well Trump was 100% correct in what he said but he did the exact opposite by selecting Bolton. 

Dont worry Ben. Trump wont eacalate the war in Syria or start a war with N Korea. Neither of those places have any oil so the US has no real incentive to rain down war on them. 

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

All former Bush administration officials should have zero standing on Syria. Iraq was a waste of blood & treasure.

what a fucking moron 

What’s wrong?. Highmark says his new pick is another quality outsider. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

What’s wrong?. Highmark says his new pick is another quality outsider. 

:lol: I must have missed where he said that......are you sure you dont mean Wolfie 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I must have missed where he said that......are you sure you dont mean Wolfie 

It was only an assumption on my part. Earlier this week he was saying trump had insiders, but is now realizing they won’t work out. So now he’s bringing in the outsiders. Frankly, I’m having trouble keeping up with the excuse making for this train wreck. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It was only an assumption on my part. Earlier this week he was saying trump had insiders, but is now realizing they won’t work out. So now he’s bringing in the outsiders. Frankly, I’m having trouble keeping up with the excuse making for this train wreck. 

Its pretty pathetic 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well Trump was 100% correct in what he said but he did the exact opposite by selecting Bolton. 

Dont worry Ben. Trump wont eacalate the war in Syria or start a war with N Korea. Neither of those places have any oil so the US has no real incentive to rain down war on them. 

Do you think Syria has been completely decimated over religious disputes? With the US, Russia, Iran, saudis and others involved?

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Do you think Syria has been completely decimated over religious disputes? With the US, Russia, Iran, saudis and others involved?

Well we have done our part for sure. I’m not exactly sure what they’re fighting over actually. Religion surely plays a big part. What religion do you think plays the biggest part in this conflict?

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well we have done our part for sure. I’m not exactly sure what they’re fighting over actually. Religion surely plays a big part. What religion do you think plays the biggest part in this conflict?

Religion had no part. Saudis paid us and the rebels to oust Assad for the oil pipelines to service Europe. That's why Assad made a deal with Russia, they can take a big piece of the market. Hence our current mistrust of Russia and the sanctions, etc... 

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Religion had no part. Saudis paid us and the rebels to oust Assad for the oil pipelines to service Europe. That's why Assad made a deal with Russia, they can take a big piece of the market. Hence our current mistrust of Russia and the sanctions, etc... 

Lol....wut?

9475C08D-DBAE-412D-9B69-EE15CAB4ECCD.jpeg