Check your account email address ×

Assange the Hero

Runs an Org to expose corruption and protects his sources to his own detriment. Is dedicated to exposing corruption and bringing the truth to global citizens. Has sacrificed his own life to this end.

For all this pieces of fucking dogshit like MC and Snowrider call him a Commie......all because he exposed the dirty laundry of the disgusting DNC.

Well I say fuck anyone who doesnt appreciate wikileaks.......go ahead and call Assange a commie in my company and get busted in your mouth.

Faggots

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Runs an Org to expose corruption and protects his sources to his own detriment. Is dedicated to exposing corruption and bringing the truth to global citizens. Has sacrificed his own life to this end.

For all this pieces of fucking dogshit like MC and Snowrider call him a Commie......all because he exposed the dirty laundry of the disgusting DNC.

Well I say fuck anyone who doesnt appreciate wikileaks.......go ahead and call Assange a commie in my company and get busted in your mouth.

Faggots

We need statues of Snowden and Assange in DC. Honorable mention to Seth Rich too. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

We need statues of Snowden and Assange in DC. Honorable mention to Seth Rich too. 

Yup....if Trump wasnt a complete piece of shit he would pardon Snowden and appoint him Intelligence Czar 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Faggots

:lmao: Pipes is talking tough :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Pipes is talking tough :lol: 

I'd beat your faggot ass within a half inch of your life if you wanted......it would take little effort. You are a fucking half man.....a beta in all forms of the word. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....if Trump wasnt a complete piece of shit he would pardon Snowden and appoint him Intelligence Czar 

Then snowden could accidentally die in an ice cream truck accident a few months later... :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

I'd beat your faggot ass within a half inch of your life if you wanted......it would take little effort. You are a fucking half man.....a beta in all forms of the word. 

:lmao: You don’t know what you don’t know......and you might want to save your bullshit for someone you can handle......cause you’re barking up the wrong tree bro....:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You don’t know what you don’t know......and you might want to save your bullshit for someone you can handle......cause you’re barking up the wrong tree bro....:thumbsup:

Ben has retard strength, he would bust you out like a virgin on prom night!!!!111

• Haha 1

You dumbass fucking half man.....I've beat bikers twice your size until they couldnt get up off the ground. I'd fucking beat the bag off you and laugh while doing it. We've met....your a fucking pussy.....wear it like a badge you fucking cunt. You're a fucking half man beta.....a snowflake incapable of handling his own mess. The kind of guy that brings his truck in for an oil change and lets his wife pay the bills. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Ben has retard strength, he would bust you out like a virgin on prom night!!!!111

:lol: Again.....you don’t know what you don’t know.....I'll leave it at that :thumbsup:

:lol: Again.....you don’t know what you don’t know.....I'll leave it at that :thumbsup:

I know youre a fucking pussy......I have this thing about being able to tell

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You dumbass fucking half man.....I've beat bikers twice your size until they couldnt get up off the ground. I'd fucking beat the bag off you and laugh while doing it. We've met....your a fucking pussy.....wear it like a badge you fucking cunt. You're a fucking half man beta.....a snowflake incapable of handling his own mess. The kind of guy that brings his truck in for an oil change and lets his wife pay the bills. 

:lol: 

In DerpRider terms.......

Slope :groin:F7ben x10

:lol: @f7ben I looked at your pencil neck and laughed......Besides I know things.....and have some experience(s)...maybe that’s why the Internet tough talk from guys like you and @Zambroski are like water off a ducks back.  Be careful with your projections.......cause you never know.  :news:  

Enough with your internet testosterone except I’m :lmao: and ain’t flinching :thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

yesterday you were crying to ckf and ssfb for some pic someone posted in a thread that pertained to you.  Just how tough could you possibly be? 

In the history of this website, there's only been, what, 2 or 3 that have cried like a damn sally, and one of em's been you.  :cry:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, hayward said:

yesterday you were crying to ckf and ssfb for some pic someone posted in a thread that pertained to you.  Just how tough could you possibly be? 

In the history of this website, there's only been, what, 2 or 3 that have cried like a damn sally, and one of em's been you.  :cry:

I sent a whole group to their own forum.....I can play by whatever rules are set forth.....and am only playing by the rules the forum decided were fair.  I beat you fucks at your own game with your own rules :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

:lol: @f7ben I looked at your pencil neck and laughed......Besides I know things.....and have some experience(s)...maybe that’s why the Internet tough talk from guys like you and @Zambroski are like water off a ducks back.  Be careful with your projections.......cause you never know.  :news:  

Enougn with your internet testosterone except I’m :lmao: and ain’t flinching :thumbsup:

You're the type of guy that orders a fucking Chiraz while the boys are hammering back whiskey .....you want to talk about your new jeans you got at the Gap when men are talking about engines or hockey. You probably have to ask the bread winner of the house if you can order some new linQ bags for your guided "back country" adventure tour. You're a fucking half man....you've never been in a physical confrontation because you would cry and call the cops before it ever got to that point. 

"I'm gonna tell everyone on the forums" is all I needed to read to know everything there is about you :lol: fucking pussy 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I sent a whole group to their own forum.....I can play by whatever rules are set forth.....and am only playing by the rules the forum decided were fair.  I beat you fucks at your own game with your own rules :thumbsup:

So did they remove the pictures?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You're the type of guy that orders a fucking Chiraz while the boys are hammering back whiskey .....you want to talk about your new jeans you got at the Gap when men are talking about engines or hockey. You probably have to ask the bread winner of the house if you can order some new linQ bags for your guided "back country" adventure tour. You're a fucking half man....you've never been in a physical confrontation because you would cry and call the cops before it ever got to that point. 

"I'm gonna tell everyone on the forums" is all I needed to read to know everything there is about you :lol: fucking pussy 

:lmao: Good humor and love the projections :lol: